[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

ah young's ig update..

it's so hard to post using phone..i can't even manage to like most of the posts here..what seems to be the problem?huhu
Edited by lmcsc
  • Like 9

is anyone here who also wonders if the photos of ah young are still in jong hyun's phone?i quite remember that he took so many photos of ah young when they're together but the photos in ah young's phone were the only pictures showed during their last episode..he used to take multiple shots of his wife..hmmm...

• Like 10

Guest mmj_leong

Uri JjongAh drunk moment :) ya! Hong Jong Hyun! Ya! Kim Ah Yong! Haha this two fellow hahahahah! 

Cr: to owner insta

Guest phichul

@mmj_leong LOL owndaddy really need to release his/her own story about jjongah by put some clip and make them connect to create a story. hahaha! in long version haha! :D 

Guest Yura_el21

chingus, is that a variety show?

what variety show is that? the one posted by owndaddy.

owndaddy is really daebak, hhahahah.

Guest Rainylou

when the last ep, jjong using new iphone, so all photo in his iphn maybe only in nami island.. i dont think he will replace manual all pic in his old iphone (iphn 5 black) to his new iphon6,, except he used sm account n his actived the icould apps so automatic all photo in 'my photo stream' moving to his new iphn.. but, i believe jjong still having his old phone so he can see their memory everytime.. n they have many new photo right now, secretly.. xixiii..  suddenly i think, if they really secretly coupling right now, maybe they favo place when dating is jjong appart or g'sD dorm,when he turn to parking area in apart, no ones know.. jjong have well rela with all g'sd member, its okey for them to meeting together, or member have solo actvty too, so when all member are busy outdorm,,hmmm (i think iam too delulu, but this is my experiance when holiday to korea to my friend appart,maybe this two bird like this) can't dispatch following his BMW car?? hihihiiii.. 

Edited by Rainylou

Wow, Sojin is so amazing girl, is not in Japan the steering wheel of the car on the right side? She can drive the car well there? Yura must finish her driving class with Jjong first in Korea, if she want to drive abroad (for me, its so difficult to change my focus that i used to see, yea.. am not really a good driver, thats why my husband save my car at home *sigh).

This girls, even not them post pic in their IG, why they are always cheerful and happy. I love this friendship. No wonder, Jjong.. even me felt envy seeing that fun trip of GsD. In the other hand, Jjong need to match his schedule with another supermodel/superbusy actor to have vacation. Poor Jjong... but, hey, what happen with couple bank account which labelled as "Jjongah vacation Account"? You can use it Jjong, later after GsD comeback ;)

• Like 9

can i post a link  meet in law 2 ( jjong's movie) from youtube in here ? for international fans who can't watching that movie. can i ?

​andweeeeeee hikhik..post it juseyo..but make sure got eng sub dear :P

• Like 3

can i post a link  meet in law 2 ( jjong's movie) from youtube in here ? for international fans who can't watching that movie. can i ?

​meet in laws 2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHsEd_rE0ms

i can't find the eng sub one and that not in full screen. mianheeee :tears: it's really so hard to find a new korean movie in full screen in short time. mianheeee

• Like 2

​meet in laws 2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHsEd_rE0ms

i can't find the eng sub one and that not in full screen. mianheeee :tears: it's really so hard to find a new korean movie in full screen in short time. mianheeee

​its ok dear thanks..but i swear i will skip the under 18 scene huhuhu

• Like 1

when the last ep, jjong using new iphone, so all photo in his iphn maybe only in nami island.. i dont think he will replace manual all pic in his old iphone (iphn 5 black) to his new iphon6,, except he used sm account n his actived the icould apps so automatic all photo in 'my photo stream' moving to his new iphn.. but, i believe jjong still having his old phone so he can see their memory everytime.. n they have many new photo right now, secretly.. xixiii..  suddenly i think, if they really secretly coupling right now, maybe they favo place when dating is jjong appart or g'sD dorm,when he turn to parking area in apart, no ones know.. jjong have well rela with all g'sd member, its okey for them to meeting together, or member have solo actvty too, so when all member are busy outdorm,,hmmm (i think iam too delulu, but this is my experiance when holiday to korea to my friend appart,maybe this two bird like this) can't dispatch following his BMW car?? hihihiiii..

​If you remember the last episode, he asked Yura to transfer the pics she has on her phone to him so I think they both have a big collection of pics that we will never see :(

• Like 7

Guest Yura_el21

​If you remember the last episode, he asked Yura to transfer the pics she has on her phone to him so I think they both have a big collection of pics that we will never see :(

​ottoke, chincha?? he asked ahyoungie?? waaaaaah....

i need to watch the last episode again :(:(

​I just remember people talking about it here, I don't have the strength to Watch their Farewell again to make sure :(

• Like 2

Guest Yura_el21

ommo, ottoke.. @daloula. :)I really miss them together :(:(

by the as I was rewatching there episode, in eps 14 yura is wearing a red mickey mouse in her BRI, and then I just noticed in ep. 39 one of the MC is wearing the same red mickey mouse, (i want to post the picture but I cant :( ) i don't know if you guyz already talk about it before.. :)

(I also noticed that both of them (yura and jjong) seems a fan of mickey mouse). :D:D

Guest phichul

​I just remember people talking about it here, I don't have the strength to Watch their Farewell again to make sure :(

​oh! i thought i'm the only one who dont have strengh to watch jjongah last episode.... its just emm.... i dunno it feel like it will bring back my sadness toward their end.. T___T . 

Edited by phichul