[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest Yura_el21

@yura_el21 we are really same feelings so happy to see ah young wearing that necklace.

​yes chingu, actually I want to post a collage or compilation of ahyoungie wearing that necklace but I can't :(:(

I just notice that she is always wearing that "heart necklace" even in event, in show, in her daily life. haha unlike before she don't usually wear any necklace constantly. hahaha

Guest phichul

Yura's bio on ig is 율찡, And the writing is look a like 율쩡 (read: yuljjong> yurajjong) ㅋㅋㅋ 

may be this is delulu but why do i think that's a clue? Wkwkwk too much delulu heree

Oh my God! Even if this is just your delulu .. Let it be! And let's have a delulu together .. Hahahaha! Oh how we are missing you Jjongah! 

​i think someone here said that it read as yuljjing :sweatingbullets: (cute version of yura) need someone know hangul to correct it! hahaha :D 

Guest jungri_

Yura's bio on ig is 율찡, And the writing is look a like 율쩡 (read: yuljjong> yurajjong) ㅋㅋㅋ 

may be this is delulu but why do i think that's a clue? Wkwkwk too much delulu heree

​찡 is just a way of calling someone in a cute way that you call a friend after their name it doesnt mean jjong.

She also calls girlsday member sojin as sojin 찡. ;;;;;;

Guest NatalieM

babo yuljjing,,,....... nomu museopta.......hahahahahahahha

Edited by NatalieM

​aigoo,.,aigooo,.,such a prankster girls.,.:sweatingbullets: but her laugh shuold she make copy rights,.kekekekk whose the other girl anyway,.,sojin??

the caption she made quiet tricky thou,.,ckckkckckckk

PSbDYE4.gif

Edited by MaryH
  • Like 6

Guest rinnatsume

I remember something again.its about the mask. Hayy jong and ahyoung buy a scary mask right ? Is like the same on what yura wear when they did a prank.haha.

Guest phichul

​aigoo,.,aigooo,.,such a prankster girls.,.:sweatingbullets: but her laugh shuold she make copy rights,.kekekekk whose the other girl anyway,.,sojin??

​LOL ahyoung really got me shocked hahaha! so her prank is succes for me! hahaha xD. what she said in her caption? 

​LOL ahyoung really got me shocked hahaha! so her prank is succes for me! hahaha xD. what she said in her caption? 

​I think she said: very pretty night sky #One Fine Day

• Like 1

Guest rant567

@leanZe (ehm, the tagging did not work. I hope you'll read this post) sorry for asking but is that Hong Jong hyun's instagram profile? I checked his instagram and it does not have any of that sentence (is that a sentence there?) on it. Well, may be because I dont have any instagram so I am now genuinely asking :) 

Edited by rant567

@leanZe (ehm, the tagging did not work. I hope you'll read this post) sorry for asking but is that Hong Jong hyun's instagram profile? I checked his instagram and it does not have any of that sentence (is that a sentence there?) on it. Well, may be because I dont have any instagram so I am now genuinely asking :) 

​It's not his post, it's a comment he made to a friend :)

Guest rant567

​It's not his post, it's a comment he made to a friend :)

​LOL pabo me! I am really laughing at myself right now :D thank you for the explanation :)