[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

Guest rinnatsume

Ohmay god i don't know if jjong really have many many aegyo to his hyungdeul . write a comment to his hyung with ig not privately ? Sejun-jjing ? Kkk 

I really wanna know their convo. Do you know what they are talking about? base on the pic its the cap? 

I don't understand Hangul.pls help thanks,just curious as you mention its not private, he publicly commented and responded to the comment. 

Dropping here for a while and found vid shared in Sojin IG. I don't understand what the caption about, but...

I am asking you, WHY DID SOJIN USE TWO PINK PIGS AS HER EMO? And if am not mistaken during her holiday in Paris, she also mentioned about pig for Yura, right? Did she tease us? 

Oh my delulu, please don't stop... LOL.

And thank you for all updates guys... keep voting every 3 hours and if you want to vote with another device, make sure the email address are different each others. If you use Soompi account/facebook/twitter/gmail with one email address but different device,  may be your vote will be counted as spam ;) If it is possible, ask your husband/sister/brother?(hard to say this)/boyfriend/and other relatives ;) If its hard, just do our best, for fun ;)

• Like 7

Guest lov3dj_stv

@khaieunni If I remember correctly Yura said on WGM that the GSDs members nickname for her is pink piggy hehehe that's why she was so excited when she saw those pink piggies on her date with HJH...but I'm pretty sure she kept those pink piggies from the show!

Guest rant567

Hi guys. I hope everybody is still/was having a nice weekend :) I've tried to contribute to the voting but unfortunately I cannot do it as many as I hoped for. Sorry, life is calling :(  

Dropping here for a while and found vid shared in Sojin IG. I don't understand what the caption about, but...

​I think she mentioned about how Ahyoung could literally sleep almost every where :) and that pig must have something to do with that fact, I think. 

>>> and ....Jjong and that kid ..... oh. my. god. I am dead. see you in heaven every body!!!!

he looks like a real young father and a son just enjoying their day. a model indeed. he did the catwalk like ease. what a pro. But I like how he kept on playing with the kid while the other people were talking (or probably explaining about the concept of the outfits wore by Jjong and the kid). A daddy material indeed. soooooooooooooooo cute.................  

Edited by rant567

Credit ‏@GsDtranslate :

Yura's comment on Minah's Instagram: My masterpiece

b8ncPbS.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yura's comment on Sojin's Instagram: You didn't tell me that you would upload it Pabo Sojin Unnie kekekekekekekekek!!
sCcecET.jpg

Sojin's reply to Yura on Instagram: Everybody knew about it except you~ kekekekekekekeke

hdoEB9f.jpg

• Like 10

Guest professornim

hello jjongholics,

check this episode of happy together where a relationship expert gave some strategies to get close to someone you're interested in,they somehow reminded me of jong and ahyoung,the key words are hand cream and stress message.i don t know how to post the related gif so im posting the link of the episode.maybe our experts can do it on my behalf i will be very thankful to them.

by the way yura is looking fit and happy and beautiful,it is said that when you are in love it gives yura an aura and makes her  look beautiful in a never before way.wonder who is responsible for it any guesses.

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/3526-[engsub]-happy-together-s3-ep.397 

wow... just funished watching video of jong posted by chinggu here.. n tq chinggu for ur translation on jong chatting.. sorry not mention ur name koz cant remember to spell ur name. he is really a family man. he can take of her ahyoungie very well n he also can be a good father. wow.. u r really awesome jong... n he also being recognised by everyone in this industry. i bet now, all the girls especially the girl idol try to get close to him . am sorry girls. all of u not perfect for him. ull hv to know him very well than ull can get closed to him.. n n only 1 girl really2 know him very well, even n*n* seem still get in touch with him cant touch his hair but only 1 girl can touch his hair..its our beautiful bubbly girl.. KIM AH YOUNG @ YURA.. once she n girls day comeback in july, other idols will get jeoulous of her n her members koz jong will hv small chat with her side by side in front of the camera during thèir comeback.. hahaahah. jong will never do that with other girls idol but he only caN do that with girls day only. i bet it will happen.. if it really happen i will concentrate on my job for 1 week koz their action give me hint bout their relationship.. kz they alwiz wont dissapoint me us n other jjongaholics... keep voting for yura.. fighting everyone... 

• Like 4

Netizens reaction to girl's day's reality show from netizenbuzz:

Girl's Day to kick off comeback prep with a reality show

20150607_1433675422_90025100_1_99_201506

Article: [Exclusive] Girls Day to have a reality show before comeback... 'One Fine Day'

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+2,065, -278] Sometimes Hyeri looks like a handsome man
- Wow, I thought the same ㅋ She looked handsome to me in 'Real Men'
- She's pretty ㅋㅋㅋ
- Hani and Seolhyun are the handsome types too ㅎㅎ.. I think pretty ones like them have handsome features
- Definitely the handsome pretty type

2. [+1,793, -356] Yura's super pretty

3. [+1,575, -354] Yura's so fu*king pretty;;

4. [+1,182, -466] They're quite funny ㅋㅋ I think the reality will be fun, and good for their image too

5. [+211, -70] Their first Korean reality show 6 years into their debut ㅠㅠㅠ Thank you Dream Team ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. [+194, -67] They're like little beagles in real life, I'm sure a reality will be fun!

7. [+48, -9] Watching Yura interact briefly with the other members whenever they guested on 'WGM' was funny, now I'm looking forward to this ㅋㅋ

Our gorgeous Yura beauty is recognised by knetz :)

• Like 11

Guest teredenz

what if GsD  will be at inki but Jong is not there because his busy promoting his new movie?. random thoughts 

11253890_1022692901083977_65766001895348

Guest Ari3ll3

what if GsD  will be at inki but Jong is not there because his busy promoting his new movie?. random thoughts 

Chinggu, they will still be meeting each other if that will be the case because he will invite him on his premier again and this time she'll be there :)

good vibes only on a Monday morning ;). Anyeong everyone! Fighting!!!

Edited by Ari3ll3