[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

everytime i see yura wear that black Celine bag there always jjong face nagging behind her back hahaha. forgot who mention it but i agree what make them different is on how they always talked about their life and its connected from time to time through episode. if anyone remember in the episode when they have couple competition with ngm-hjy couple, jjong did asked her was she can finally slept well and maybe they did talked each other every night because yura's insomnia many time before then voila! jjong arm pillow created :wub::wub:

cmon guys vote yura! fighting!

sometime i do wish they dating for real but for now if just another project together seems enough because their chemistry is no joke. i miss you jjongAh <3

• Like 7

Guest hihi_hehe

it seems like GsD has their own reality show :) saw it on twitter, still new confirmations though lol

Edit: so GsD's reality show is called One Fine Day 

Edited by hihi_hehe

So I just woke up and I learned this great news about Girl's Day new reality show with MBC Muzik "One Fine Day":

wnaVArl.jpg

So happy and anticipating :)

Edit: About the voting, I think a lot of people are voting and refreshing and voting again so it's going to be counted as spam and deleted in the end but it will still appear in the votes now, I hope no one in the thread is doing that cause it's going to give us a false idea about our votes.

Edited by daloula
  • Like 10

Guest phichul

@prism2103 

WOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHH Daddy Jjong!! aww he'll be playul and handsome and sweet and protective and kind and...... hahaha! perfect dad. :D . so perfect mom (a.k.a Ahyoung mom) with playfulness and beautiful heart, and appearance, a lovely and warm personality will complete the family hahaha! lulu~lala~

have you shared this guys?

Guest daisysakura

never give. keep voting, eventhough Yuri is ahead right now. the % diff. is the same as when yura was ahead yuri not long ago, but they still can catch us. so keep our fingers on the keyboards/screen be'coz we will do the same and take back the position 

i believe Yura can make it to the Top

Edited by daisysakura

as i watch the video posted by sojin wherein ah young fell asleep while or after eating, i remembered jjong and ah young's trip to bali..ah young fell asleep too after eating their dessert..haha jjong even smiled and mouthed "cute" before closing his eyes to sleep..so sweet..ahhh the feels..haha gives me shivers..haha 

• Like 7