[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

@khairunni wow..you put all my thoughts/opinions  in words..you are a keen observer..most people always tell that what they have or had is/was one sided love..if people will just look closely to jjong's actions and reactions towards ahyoung they'll absolutely see his feelings towards her..i salute you for pointing out jjong's efforts..i enjoyed reading your POV.. Edited by lmcsc
typed long message to show my appreciation of @khairunni's effort but it was cut when i posted my message..

• Like 9

Guest Ari3ll3

I totally agree with you @khairunni but what I have in mind are the simple and sincere gestures that Jong did for Ahyoungee naturally. Things such as tying her shoe lace, always remind here to be careful and dont hurt herself. Bringing ice packs during Bali trip if in case she feels hot or the medicine if in case she's bitten of an insect. Gosh! I hope we still have such kind of a guy Edited by Ari3ll3

cant wait for their comeback cant wait to see jjong and girls day interaction.. imagine if their concept is as sexy as something or sexier than something.. poor jjong he had to see his wife's sexy side..  imagine.. jjong seeing this hahaha

• Like 9

@pinky_me @rant567 @khairunni

I really love the analysis you all shared! it really just brings back the memories of jjongah couple!

i really do appreciate jong for coming out of his shell, it was slow but it was a constant change. (i am an introvert, and i really understand how jong must have felt)

I have no clue why I can un-bold the top text. forgive forgive.

but now with GsD comeback finalise we can now all pray for more jjongah interactions (esp eye-contact, they really do talk to each other through their eyes i tell you!!)

• Like 11

My comment about the Tournament for K-POP best female body, i will put in spoiler. Weak heart please do not open the spoiler

Looking at the chart was created by Soompi, why for the second round, winner in Yura's group why should do battle with winner in Nana's group. Among so many female idol they had chosen, the position for this two girl seems has another purpose. When we see all the vote result for the other groups, yes Nana gain the highest result (til now). She reach more than 60%, and if Yura win in this round, they will be competitor. Actually not between Yura and Nana, but for their fans.

I am not an anti Nana, i respect her as Jjong close friend and i am sure she also close with Yura now. But not all the fans knew about this. Yeah, seem soompi want to make this tournament become interesting by creating this kind of chart. Seems soompi create a fan battle if they lead this first round. All kpop fans knew about that rumor right? Feel not comfortable with this chart actually *sigh

But i am optimist Yura's fans will make it. I think the result do not representative the number of voter for each group. I mean, in Yura group we found another competitor has a huge number of fans. This group could reach thousand voters so the result seems neck to neck between Yura and Yuri.

Compare with another group which Nana one of the candidate, idk how many fans they have (big,middle,small) but if the voter only hundred people participated and most of them vote Nana, the result will give higher percentage for her. I mean, the voters for each group could be totally different based on gathering the number of fans. Moreover, some candidates came from one idol group, the fans could vote more than one idol in different group. Give more advantage for Yura, all GsD fans will be sure only vote for her. So, be optimist she will make it and we can do it.

Please don't get me wrong, i just feel uncomfortable with the chart but don't worry, i'll give my full effort every 3 hours just only for Yura, no one else (actually idk the other candidates based on my minimum knowledge about Kpop, lol)

Ps. If we want to discuss about this, put in spoiler .. or tell me if i do something wrong or ot. I will delete this post.

I already told my pov. But do not put your heart read the comment above. Just vote our princess for fun ;) Soompi created this just for fun, i guess. Next, summer and sexy concept will come to this forum. 

Edited by khairunni
  • Like 11

Guest Yura_el21

Done voting, yes we can do this ofcourse, let's just don't mind the numbers for now. let's keep on voting for YURA only until she won on her group. :)

Guest karatekid08

hi...so this poll.. (sorry haven't back read) we can vote every 4 hours?? please correct me if i'm wrong... done voting by the way..hehehe go go go uri Ah young-ie.... :)

Untitled-4.gif

Guest DerpxVIP

@DerpxVIP  sorry, but can i just want to friendly ask... you follow this thread to ship jjongah or jong or yura?

just curious, and  my asking  does not mean for anything 

​I ship Jjongah, I followed the original thread as well in the old forum but because Yuri had less votes and was my first ever bias, I voted for her

Guest teredenz
yup only yura, good luck to our sexy, innocent, cute and glamour ayoungah, jong and jjongaholics loves  you :wub::rolleyes:  

Edited by teredenz

Guest phichul

@khairunni

hahha unnie, you forgot to put {/spoiler] in the end of your post.. so the spoiler didnt work :sweatingbullets: . actually soompi has easy fiture for spoiler. you can just click 'eye' sign in your coloumn before post something. 

@teredenz

haha.. but seems like rooftop will be memorable for them. everytime they go to MBC sangam office, they will always remember their time together as married couple :wub: . and i think the PD make it as entertain purpose for let them live in that toy rooftop house ! when i read jjong interview when he said 'i really want to cook for my GF as surprise for her' aww.. how i wish we can see jjong prepare cook for ahyoung. hahaha! (imagine) . 

OH! i really love jeungdo episode. it feels like thats the turning point of their relationship (n acknowledge by ahyoung too). (eventhough there's fanacc that said otherwise lol. nevermind) . i love how jjong initiate a lot in jeungdo, (want to hold ay hand everytime he has a chance: when they wear tuxedo n ay white dress, in bed, when they walk after the last photoshoot with koo photograper, want her to lay on his chest and even stroke her hair gently, want ay to grab his waist while doing photoshoot  aww.. hahaha! i get butterfly in my stomach while typing this lol! xD *i'm weird dont mind me* . i love how bold jjong is in jeungdo! (and many thanks to the wine to~) hahaha! i think he would be more bold after the jeungdo ep!too bad he restrain himself (in term of skinship) after read some of knetz comment on that ep! :huh: . 

Guest rant567

too bad he restrain himself (in term of skinship) after read some of knetz comment on that ep! :huh: . 

​sorry for cutting your post. Jundo is also one of my favorite episodes. well, all of their episode is my favorite actually, hahahahaha. I always read about how knetz went crazy after their episode in Jundo, in which Jjong was especially got a lot of curse from them, but I have not yet to really found what the knetz really said about it. Do you, by any chance, know what the knetzs have said about Jjong that made him seemed to restrain himself a bit after they went back to seoul?. I am always curious about knetz reception about them and this one is particularly interesting. thanks in advance :)