[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

@khairunni the article says that it took a while to choose their title song so it implies that the title song is now already chosen so don't worry they seem to have taken their time getting to know their songs and preparing for their comeback before announcing their comeback date.

Oh ya, you alright. They must be so well prepared before announced the date. So, i misinterpret the last sentence of the article "which style of comeback are you hoping to see?". Thats just a questions to the reader for commenting that article (art of writing news). Thank you for correction @daloula ;)

• Like 5

Wow..another vote. But how to vote it? All i know is that vote will open till this day(3th of june) n our girl lead with 1588 vs 1311..:wub:..

n still votes for jong n ahyoungee till 6th of june 4 another contest. Nothing is impossible guys...

edit: this is what i've got from Mr.GT, but still cant get it...:sweatingbullets:..

If you wish to vote using ballot MMS Information X Girl's Day Yura Number: 1877-1872 and attach a picture of your favorite stars, please send an MMS text messages with support <MMS votes guidance and precautions> 1. MMS text vote up to the day 2. Articles 50 to allow MMS can be sent during data charges. 3. MMS vote before 'must', please vote in person after confirming the plan you are using. 4. Depending on the communications environment is reflected in voting and support message it may be delayed. Close

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 5

Guest Yura_el21

Wow..another vote. But how to vote it? All i know is that vote will open till this day(3th of june) n our girl lead with 1588 vs 1311..:wub:..

n still votes for jong n ahyoungee till 6th of june 4 another contest. Nothing is impossible guys...

​Upon checking with Mr. GT I think this one is via MMS, if someone can translate it its better. hehe

keep on voting.

To celebrate our 300th page, just for fun:

NtIGDH2IHkCsg.gif

I'm happy Girl's Day finally announced their comeback date cause I was getting impatient. I hope it's a sexy fierce concept :)

Edited by daloula
  • Like 9

Guest rinnatsume

To celebrate our 300th page, just for fun:

NtIGDH2IHkCsg.gif

I'm happy Girl's Day finally announced their comeback date cause I was getting impatient. I hope it's a sexy fierce concept :)

​haha it must be.to make jong drool while yura is dancing :D ahahah 

just read the japanese interview with jjong!

i'm curious about something,since my memories didnt work properly these day hahaha! i have some questio:

1. when jjong doing his FM in Japan, jjongah already departure from WGM right?

2. so this interview happen at that time jjong doing his fanmeet in feb? I forgot when jjongah departure?? (i cant remember the day when sad thing happen to my jjongah lol xD)

3. [ compared to us, NGM and HJY couple are older, they did a great skinship.looking at that, I thought that we need that progessive part too. cr translation : @hjjdai5y 

so since he said he want to progress their skinship , is that mean at that time he didnt know they'll be kicked out depart from WGM? (im confuse here bcs i thought when he's doing his FM they're already shoot their last filming. haha!)

4. He must be really shock (well both of them) that they have to leave from WGM that quick when he really finnaly have courage to show his love toward ahyoung-ie . sigh... 

5. do you guys remember in last episode, jjong said the most memorable moment for him was their first meeting when Ay hide behind her member. why do you think it become jjong most memorable moment of AY? and he poit out that its when she is hiding behind her member? what does it mean? ahahha!

it will be fun if we discuss this and wait for good news from jjongah hehehe;) , i would like to read all of your POV! since you guys have a lot of interresting POV.  funny,insight,lovable POV haha! wait to read your pov my jjongaholics fam! :):wub:

annyeong

have-a-nice-day-smiley-emoticon.gif

FIRST IMPRESSION LASTS ... this is probably what happened to uri Jjong.

the moment he saw AhYoung's cute childhood picture, maybe he thought that "this girl is an eye catcher" & his heart goes DUGEUN DUGEUN anim_heartbeat.gif.

the ordeal that he went through while looking for his wife ... LEFT A SIGNIFICANT MARK ON HIM ... mentally & emotionally.

I read somewhere that before doing WGM the couple are interviewed on what are their IDEAL SPOUSE in terms of personality & then they are paired. 

Jjong from the very start honestly stated that he would want a wife opposite his personality ... 

and ... taaadaaaan (drum rolls)

AhYoung appeared to be the very person ... exactly what he pictured out

... the moment when your EYES is FIXED on that very person

JjongAh - THAT LOOK!

he must have felt those butterfly thing ... that feeling when it seems like all your internal organs are at war ... kekeke 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMr_6EaYuVOT2zEmDbvmD FIRST IMPRESSION LASTS  ... LOVE AT FIRST SIGHTimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMr_6EaYuVOT2zEmDbvmD

j Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonsj Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonso Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonsn Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonsg Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonsa Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticonsh Big butt Emoticon Download Gifs GIF Emoticons Funny emoticons

• Like 10

Is anyone know the meaning of korean word after we vote? And the rule of this vote...​

for this voting is is just me i didnt get notification after check the vote box and for the rules i didnt find the rules either just base on written bottom of VS box "Results will be notified of your precious vote after the deadline"  .,.

• Like 3

hi there! just rewatched episode 17-19 of our couple's wgm stint and there are some parts where ah young suggested and jjong approved that they will change the photos on their wall..have you guys observed if they were changed in the succeeding episodes? coz i barely noticed or they barely showed the wall with their wedding photos..hmm on a side note, i think their feeling towards each other deepened more in jeungdo episodes..jjong became his true self which is jolly jjong and prankster choding..laughs a lot and more caring to his adorable and irresistable wife and after their jeungdo trip i noticed that ahyoung started wearing her wedding ring on her wedding finger (used to be in her middle finger in the previous episodes..correct me guys if i am wrong..they are so happy on that trip..it showed how much they cared and it seems that on that trip they really started to seriously fall for each other..evidenced by their glances to each other if the other one is not looking or their eye contacts or eye conversations, every simple touch that made each other dreamy, every glittery smiley eyes,their soothing words that gave the other person the feeling of comfort and their smiles that were on their faces for like almost forever..hehe..nyways jeungdo trip made me smile like jjong (from ear to ear)..the smile that ah young described as sexy on one of the "interviews?".. miss those two too much..praying that tomorrow is july already..

Edited by lmcsc
waah i tried to edit some words but my post was cut big time..now i forgot most of the things that i previously typed..what happend??
  • Like 13