[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

mornin dear fellowwss.,.3ce06c23cff441855575bcb3e1b8dee1.gif

i wanna ask something found that pic the hastag mentions # Hong Jong-Hyun
  # Japanese magazine # Hong Jong-Hyun interview #hongjonghyun

anybody know when this magz release his intrview.,...:Dis it new or already translated interview,.3f75a7661615576b9eaa5aab347fe273.gif

ps: have a nice day all., 

• Like 7

Finally i can type and post something here!!! I almost give up to post anything here :( so, next week we can see yura on kbs crisis escape and also jjong on sbs fashion king this the preview from dc http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=hjonghyun&no=46588&page=1

image.jpg1_zpsltaozy3z.jpg

@MaryH If i'm not mistaken that interview release a week ago. that's interview when jjong at japan for his fanmeet and in that interview jjong talk about wgm,yura and their last filming on nami island and skinship hahahaha our @tituyphing already translate that in bahasa/indonesia... Hope someone can translate that to english too... Someone on dc already translate that to hangul/korea

image.jpg1_zpsdmzg8uds.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsg4zc0fso.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsk8mnfprf.jpg

• Like 16

@newbie001 welcome back dear, long time no see..:lol:..

i cant remember bout those jong japan intvw. Is it already share here or in Jong thread??

Coz as i remember, i never read article bout Jong share his tough bout his last filming of wgm...

U must take the responsible girl kekekeke, im diying of curiousness now...:w00t:..

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 5

Even for just replying a post it's really hard for me :( i miss soompi's old version :'(

hahaha actually i'm here everyday but can't post anything @dee_230208  i don't remember either if that interview already shared here/jjong thread before but i saw that interv shared on dc a week ago and the wgm part with hangul shared on jjongah fancafe a few days ago 

@MaryH the translation on bahasa shared in personal message ... So i can't shared it without her permission hehehe

• Like 6

Still hard to post something here but after refreshing this thread and trying so many times finally i can post something again, because i miss jjongah and this thread so much...

Park misun (WGM's panelist) and Yura moment at min 4.27 they're look like a mother and daughter hahaha

i miss jjongah on wgm so much :'( that's scene look really familiar for me, it's make me remember the scene when yura hard to read hong jong hyun & hong jin young names on the mission card in their early episode.

• Like 10

Finally i can type and post something here!!! I almost give up to post anything here :( so, next week we can see yura on kbs crisis escape and also jjong on sbs fashion king this the preview from dc http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=hjonghyun&no=46588&page=1

@MaryH If i'm not mistaken that interview release a week ago. that's interview when jjong at japan for his fanmeet and in that interview jjong talk about wgm,yura and their last filming on nami island and skinship hahahaha our @tituyphing already translate that in bahasa/indonesia... Hope someone can translate that to english too... Someone on dc already translate that to hangul/korea

Hidden Content

​share please .. in malay or english. thanks

• Like 1

Guest mmj_leong

Is it AhYong? Is this photo shop? Daebak...my saliva keep dripping lol!! I want them take couple photos like this! With wedding ring!!! OMG! I want I want!!!!

Cr: to owner insta

@mmj_leong no she is not our girl. Its a pic from jong old drama, n she is his costar (n what i saw n fb she already married...hahahha..my heart shipper has take over me hardly)..

Later if i find it again i will post it here..

Edit: upsss..sorry to ruin ur happiness chingguya. .:sweatingbullets:..deep in my heart i want that she is ahyongee too..

n here is the real source n the one who post the pic 1st herself..

http://i.instagram.com/park_solmi/

You can find bout this pic to in this fb page

https://m.facebook.com/WGMYuHyun

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 5

Guest karatekid08

friends, question..... when will Jjong SBS Fashion King show air? and also uri Ah young-ie guesting in KBS Crisis Escape? its my first encounter with this shows...so i have no idea when it will air and what time it will air... will this be sub in English?? help me~~~ :tears:

Untitled-2.gif

Untitled-3.gif

Guest karatekid08

Ok... i just saw the post of @teredenz ... so KBS Crisis Escape number one will air today at 8:55KST..heol....its airing now...hahaha i guess no live streaming for me... will just wait when girlsday fans youtube channels upload it.. excited~~~ i miss yura in shows... :)

Untitled-8.gif

Untitled-5.gif

Untitled-6.gif

Untitled-4.gif

Untitled-7.gif

Edited by karatekid08

Guest teredenz

@karatekid08 its a screen cap from the preview, i guess my caption is miss leading

i was waiting since 7pm, i thought it will start at  8:55 pm KST, but no luck, now they're airing the news 

Edited by teredenz

KBS world used to subtitle crisis escape but they stopped :( we only can hope for subtitles from Girl's day international fans community. About fashion king, I never watched that show so I don't even know the time it will air and I don't think someone subs it :(

• Like 6

One question from me: does Jjong has nephew/niece? 

Looked at that Fashion King gif, how can he so adorable treating that lil girl like his own daughter? I mean, a guy who has charm around kids is only a guy who used to lives around kids or he really loves kids. Yes, he told before that he want to have children soon and didn't want having a big gap age with his children.

We also ever seen Jjong hold/hug a baby boy in his movie promotion, but that was a baby. He didn't need two parties interaction, as long as the baby was not crying, he/she feel comfortable with Jjong. But in Fashion King, that is a little girl who suddenly follow his instruction "say hi" to the audience. That moment such a lovely moment for me.

But, no wonder he has charm around kids, he is a caring man, he loves animals, how can he doesn't love the cutest God's creatures.. baby/lil kids? Aaah.... such an ideal man for women who want to get married. Anyone? Wanna his cloning? Kkkkkk

• Like 10

There's a new poll! And it's AhYoung VS Taeyeon from SNSD. Think this is on their artistic capability. Let's vote for our girl AhYoung! 

http://starn.hankyung.com/news/vs.html?no=23&

PS. I saw another at the side of the panel and that poll was on Jjong and Park Seo Joon for 'Which actor are you anticipating for the most in movies in future?" If you guys still remember! (:

Edited by kaceong
add in content
  • Like 11