[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

@daloula worry not hon'!!!

We and the party will still be here when you get back! MUAH!

bb6554a5a3a3b00342a4cdc2fb07-have-you-ki

just remember that home is the other way!

Fa9xCqj.gif

@angelica_21_07 sure! You can share them on facebook. Remember to give me credit and don't edit/make changes to the pictures :)

Edited by Guest

LET'S HAVE A GAME! JJONGAH CAN LEAD IT! MEHEHEHEHE

Not many Jjongaholics online yet. I guess we have to wait for them to wake up haha :D

Edited by Guest

Guest rant567

Hi guys :)

Happy 1st Jjongah anniversary, everybody. I have made a card for them. Since I dont have any sns, I think I have just shared it here. thank you so much for the tutorial, @anniepanda :) (I dont know if your name is tagged properly but I hope you'll read this post :)  )

1pb0gl.jpg

Edited by rant567

OOO YYYEAAAAAH!!!! Celebrate celebrate...

Happy 1st Jjongah Anniversary yaahooooo uezc5Qw.gif

Its been 1 year and its keep getting better in this Jjongah Land. I love u all my chingu and of cos my beloved lovely gorgeous jjongah couple tooIARQ1PO.gif

45oaMKo.jpg

Some card that i make...

BBS9bvs.jpg

HD9klVF.jpg

d6euffp.jpg

IBZu12e.jpg

QIuou4f.jpg

Edited by jjongah4eva
  • Like 10

Already open my twitter n IG account (not restricted for 2 days) just for Jjongah Anniversary. Done posted two cards, and i don't care what my colleagues and my student response, lol.

Really enjoy with the party and happy to be here. Thank you guys for helping me this much. 

I'll flood them (another cards) everytime i could. Flooding in the same time from one account, kinda boring..for their eyes.. just hope they have time to see our cards. Optimistic, they will.

And heii.. help me, i am hungry in the midnight seeing all this meat. Last time i ate in the midnight while i was pregnant. Jjongaholics, you have to responsible for my weight. Kkkkkk.. Not complaining...because happiness can make you feel hungry (i wont tell "gain weight") kkkk..

Okay, lemme join the party... 

Edited by khairunni
  • Like 10

@rant567 You're welcome! Lovely card!! :D I hope JjongAh will see our cards hehee

@khairunni sdfjhdsfhieurjknmncvxhnkdr (meaning: I'm hungry too!)

slide_317276_2917128_free.gif

hahaha! we should have manners when we eat in public.. but this is home.. so go full out!! :D

B9muT.gif

Just stay far away from me when I pop the champagne!!!!

zOEc3mP.gif

I wonder what JjongAh will do today.. I hope they can at least send each other a text, wishing each other happy anniversary! That would be great! I that asking and hoping for too much? neeeeeh :P

Edited by Guest

Guest rant567

oh may, i dont know what happened with soompi but it seems like it crashed. it takes forever to open the page. So I guess I'll check all the post after the party is over :D see you tomorrow guys. Don't party too hard :P

WAAAAAA HAPPY MEAT PARTY ALL!!!!

truthfully................... i haven't make any card yet, i feel so embarassed :( still caught up in my office stuff.............. argh this is so stressfull. but friends, i will...  i will make one later on!! hope its not too late. forgive me chinggu-ya :'(

but anyway!!!!!!!! i'm so happy to see all the updates from around the world. like mrs @junnah said. even if our distance is miles away, i will still send my love to you all hope you all can receive it well <3 <3 <3 i hope uri couple see all your beautiful updates. i'm sure all your updates can giving them strength and also brighten up their day :D hihi.

one last word: jonghyongie nuen ahyongie rul saranghae! saranghae!

39.4.gif

• Like 8

Guest phichul

HAPPY JJONGAH 1ST ANNIVERSARY!! 

tumblr_np0rg7NaW31rsnsgno1_r2_540.png

#jjongaholics #Jjongah1stAnniversary

Edited by phichul

Guest phichul

HERE!! lets have meat party everyone!!!!

@anniepanda 

we have different time here keke~ its midnight at my place!! oopps.... meat party in midnight would make my body become fat no!!! lol! hahah but who cares its time to celebrate jjongah1stanniversary.. lolol :w00t:

@daloula 

uhyeahhh lets start the firework!!  :w00t:

200.gif

------------------------------

edit : why soompi why!!! you swallow my MEAT!!!!! its so frustating i cant insert my meat pic!!!:angry::angry::angry:

Edited by phichul

Wahhh....its 3 am in my place n i wake up early just to join our party.

I have post my 1st card through my ig n twitter. Hope they read it..:wub:..n i already seen many beautiful cards tag to their ig.. . N im sure next ours their ig will fload by more cards again. Many of us still in sleeping mode kkkk.

Hope later i will have times to download it all n gonna make it as my laptop screen saver slide show..:P...

n here is from Marissa Jurilla for celebrate #jjongah1stanniversary 

n guys, soooo happy to have u all here. Although we dont know when n where our ship will landed. Lets now just cherish our moments 2gether as long as we can.

Love u all..

Crdt to youtube owner

Edited by dee_230208
  • Like 8