[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really hope tomorrow eps wont be too much pain for MS like the eps 7.  Myung Soo yaaa.......FIGHTIIIINGGGGGGG

​I feel more sorry for soo-jin who is the hwa young to tell her to keep away from myungso. soo-jin is in the most difficult situation financially, and these exes are not making her life any easier, because of their jalousi. Actually the one suffering again and again are both soojin and myungso because of them and their ego.

for those who are not aware of it, viki has already subbed the new episode (7)enjoy, i'm currently watching it i will be back to write my review about this episode when i'm finished :wub:

​Fantastic news!!!  I know what I'm doing the minute I get home tonight.  :D

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] Ex-gf Club Ep 7

sdjfklsdjf.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Ex-Girlfriend Club' Only Song Ji Hyo doesn't know about Byun Yo Han's true feelings

1. [+1998, -21] Felt sad for Byun Yo Han today. I wanna see them more honest about their feelings. Is that a confession in the preview? I can't wait for tomorrow

2. [+1373, -17] Byun Yo Han's gaze gave me butterflies

3. [+99, -2] Soo Jin is probably confused. She thinks they're friends but then he started liking her. Today's episode was kinda sad

4. [+90, -10] This drama is so fun but what's happening with the ratings? It's still a mystery to me...

5. [+73, 0] Watching as if they're couples you'd normally see in real life. It's heartbreaking, then it's heart fluttering and compassionate.  The background songs are so nice. One hour went by in a flash. So relieved that tomorrow is Saturday

6. [+69, 0] The way relationship is portrayed in this drama is realistic. I really hope the two sort it out soon

7. [+46, 0] This drama always makes me think of my ex-girlfriend

8. [+45, -3] I don't understand why the ratings are so low. It might be because the first two episodes weren't so good. But after that, everything gets better

Cr: kkuljaem

Debating on whether to start this drama. How is it so far? Is it mainly rom com or are there sad stuff mixed in too?

​you should definitely give it a shot, it's a really really good drama, with sooooooo much romance. because there is so much romance when one guy meets several of his exes at the same time, we see the complicated relationship between him and kim sojin a girl whom he once and still cares for dearly face, their relationship is a bit complicated, tooo close to be just considered friends and at the same time not quite lovers, that's were the misunderstanding from the past unfold in the present when they meet each other again. ofcourse when you are dealing with past relationship there will always be some sad moment, but witthout those sad moments the drama would not be a drama, overall the story is quite funny and refreshing with sooo much romance and chemistry between the leads.

​Ahhh thanks! I will add it to my list of dramas to start haha 

Guest raeara

EP 7 rating
0.645%

cr. dcinside

:huh:

What???getting more lower rating....aishhh...i dont know why k netizen dont like this drama...hermmmm....maybe they more watching kbs channel because of producer so popular with excellent actor and actress....so dissapointed....its ok....fans ex girlfriend club at overseas support this drama...

This show is either going to have me furiously mad for ruining it all or curled in a ball of emotions in 4 weeks. The last 15 minutes of this episode starting with Myeung Soo walking in on the dinner at Ji Ah's had so, so much feels wrapped in to it.

There is this delicate dance where every step Myeung Soo and Soojin take forward is accompanied by one more layer being peeled from the past. So, while Myeung Soo finally takes a step towards breaking the cycle, we find out this week how far Soojin has to go before they can get it right. Priorities resurfaces again after it took a backseat last week. If his exes had to compete with his need to be kind to everybody, he feels like he is always losing to Soojin's work.  It's a beautiful character driven setup for the second half of the story and it can go wrong oh so easily.

The scene where the publisher dismisses MS' next idea felt like a metaphor for the show itself. That at its heart, it is a very common story about a boy and a girl trying to figure out how to make life work together, surrounded by a bunch of whacky characters to entertain us.

I am not sure what I think about the exes - the beginning of the episode especially with HY was a little rough. Some of it can play as - oh look at all these pathetic women still pining after their ex while he moves on. Anyway Ji Ah finally gets shot down - not sure where her arc goes from here though. Rara seems to be headed Director Jo's way after he learns sincerity. Hwayeoung is on the fast track to becoming the evil kdrama mother. And just like those evil moms, she will probably get to keep friendships than the lonely igloo in the South Pole that I usually wish for these characters. The show continues to hint that the Hwayeoung-Myeung Soo relationship was more serious than either of them admits to publicly.

i dislike Na Ji Ah and Hwa Young here. Rara is better than them tbh

I know Rara has a motive so she acts like that. She wants Jo Gun as herself and i found Na Ji Ah is truly like a cat. I really like cat but this cat makes me want to throw up.

I hope today they will have a reconciliate before Jo Gun will do a move toward SooJin :(

EP 7 rating
0.645%

cr. dcinside

:huh:

What???getting more lower rating....aishhh...i dont know why k netizen dont like this drama...hermmmm....maybe they more watching kbs channel because of producer so popular with excellent actor and actress....so dissapointed....its ok....fans ex girlfriend club at overseas support this drama...

​exactly! this drama is definitely better than PRODUCER!! haisst!! it's frustrating that people only watch because of the casts..da_n!!!. sorry..lol

Guest KDIK

I can't wait for everything to blow up in Hwayoung's face tbh. When your lies and manipulations come at the expense of others just so you can get what you want, it doesn't in the slightest make me feel bad for her impending doom. Could you imagine being her fiancee and finding out everything she has done so far, it's the opposite of the picture she's painting when she's in-front of him.

I can't wait for everything to blow up in Hwayoung's face tbh. When your lies and manipulations come at the expense of others just so you can get what you want, it doesn't in the slightest make me feel bad for her impending doom. Could you imagine being her fiancee and finding out everything she has done so far, it's the opposite of the picture she's painting when she's in-front of him.

​This so much. I wonder though if the show is taking her character too far. Because a pretty important secondary arc is the three exes bonding on the side. And with every passing week, I am rooting for her to get kicked out of the inner circle even more. She works more as a straight up villain at this point. 

Guest MariaG

It's definitely time that SJ and MS begin to dating ... usually in eps 11 and 12 typical problems arise where the couple breaks their relationship ... in this case, they need to formalize their relationship as sweethearts to then it may be damaged. [可怜]

I sincerely hope a change in their relationship. That could justify the ex-girlfriends and JG, keep interfering without the argument becomes, somewhat repetitive and tiresome. [兔子]

Maybe it's because of the haircut, all curly and floppy, but am I the only who thinks Byun Yo Han looks like Lee Dong Wook???  There were times when I was watching tonight that I swore the former could pass for the latter's little brother.  This is not a bad thing, as I adore LDW and am gaining new appreciation for BYH with each passing episode.  (This is the first time I've seen BYH in anything.)  I do find it somewhat amusing though in that SJH previously acted in a drama with LDW.  Maybe she just looks well against men with curly, floppy hair?  ;)

Also, for those who did not see it, check out BYH being all cute and adorable at the 360 camera booth at the 51 Baeksang Art Awards ceremony.  Loooooove those smiles!  

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/05/29/k-stars-looking-fabulous-from-360-degrees-at-the-2015-baeksang-art-awards/

Archived