[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

Guys, I am really nervous about this drama. I want to start watching it, but after reading your comments I feel like it starts with angsts instead of starting with comedy. I don't know if my heart can take So Jin's broken heart from the first episode.

I guess it's obvious I'm in a dilemma... the light begining of the drama I was anticipating is not so light... 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one is unexpectedly good. 

A lot of girls (and boys!) will find this drama relatable.

The first two episodes made me think of my own friendzoned past. Hahaha! Those embarrassing moments that you'd rather bury in the past will pop right up on the screen for you. I was like, "OMG. That was sooo me, 5 years ago." I was cringing with secondhand embarrassment for Kim Soo Jin at that scene. I can almost hear her thoughts that the ground swallow her alive at that moment. Hahaha! 

Song Ji Hyo and Byun Yo Han, interestingly, has awesome chemistry. I've loved Ji Hyo in RM and Bun Yo Han in Misaeng and I think that this drama, though it's not as popular as its contemporaries, is quite good and somewhat refreshing for me.

Sooo... yeah. I'm in and I'd be here every weekend! :D

Guest raeara

Btw i finish watching episode 4 without eng sub....i just wonder that second male character like soo jin or not???and arrr i dont like na ji a....why myung soo still like her...and he also thinking to entrance na ji a house....andwaeeee....but fortune he not entrance...fuhhhh....next episode...seems like soo jin and myung soo sit on the same room....something fishyyy...i really hope have a scene they kiss....hehehehhe

Guest ororomunroe

[spoilers] Ex-Girlfriend Club

tt1.jpg

tv Report - Naver: 'Ex-Girlfriend Club' Byun Yo Han and Song Ji Hyo, 'Day 1 of dating' 

1. [+1928, -69] Song Ji Hyo is really pretty

2. [+1459, -33] This drama is really fun... When will Friday arrive?

3. [+159, -3] Myung Soo's gets jealous because of Ju Geon. I can't wait for next week. This drama is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+150, -11] Watched this for the first time today and it's so much better than Producer ㅋㅋ

5. [+141, -6] Song Ji Hyo is gorgeous, Byun Yo Han is awesome and Lee Yoon Ji acts so well. They make this drama so fun. Hwayoung is also so pretty and I like the new director too... What a refreshing show

6. [+76, -3] Lee Yoon Ji's character is the bomb ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋThey did a great job casting her

ee1.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Ex-Girlfriend Club' Ryu Hwayoung intentionally seduces Goo Hyun

1. [+2942, -120] Hwayoung? The former T-ara member?

2. [+2722, -519] She's so good at this kind of actingㅋㅋㅋㅋ She also did a great job in 'Love Forecast'. Pretty

3. [+353, -75] So surprised because I had no idea Hwayoung would be so good

4. [+220, -38] First time seeing her act and she's quite good. Her pronunciations and expressions are so natural

5. [+55, -11] She's good. It's nice to see that she's doing what she wants

Cr: kkuljaem

I badly want to know what the Second Lead director says in the preview !

The actor is doing his character complete justice !

He is exactly the fire that this show needed to get its f(l)ame going !

I also love Song Eun Hye - Such a spunky and loyal character !

This getting really interesting, just finished watching episode 4, with the second lead now in, and all the lies they have to cover and kim sojin and myunso pretending to be dating things will get interesting and fun from now on. lol. this drama is epic, anyone who isn't watching is seriously missing on some fun and true romance. the many moments that made my heart flutter, and that's what a real romance story should be about, paying attention to the little details like here.

Guest vanessan

@ Mayiya The food truck’s witty banner especially caught the eyes of many, which is a spin-off from one of Song Ji Hyo’s lines in the drama.

What is the line on the banner says, anyone?

Guest KDIK

You know what happens when the Leads start "fake" dating ?!  Lines begin to blur and jealousy reigns *evil laugh*.

Waiting for subs but from the looks of it Soojin and her work-mate are fans of the second lead right ?. Myungsoo's exasperated faces whenever they talked about the guy was hilarious. As for Myungsoo & Ji-Ah all they have to do is resolve their lingering feelings from each other and move on, it's going to be that sort of romance where one is waiting for the other to make a move but it never happens or if it does one of the two has already moved on by then.

I didn't know a drama could be this good with these crazy exes in it. Lmao episode 4 is so hilarious :D That Director says the most cringe-worthy things to say and it's so funny. These exes craziness and the adorable relationship of our leads are the best things in this drama. :lol::lol:

Yey. The sub came soo fast. Thx to viki team!

Btw after watch it with eng sub. All i can say is, the lion is in bear's hand. Hahahaha. 

I am  curious what kind of person the second lead guy and the lion's future hubby is. The second guy is sooo cheesy. Hahahaha. my finger are folded. Lol. 

From this ep, i can see that cat, fox still hold a feeling for myung soo. cat seems soo fragile in front of strangers but looks like queen with other exes. I dont like her character. Rara, omooo she is sooo childish and v2 trying to be sexy. Hahahaha. U already sexy with your clothes, poor myung soo dongsaeng. Hahahah. 

I hope the lion will stop make her eyes big. she is pretty but her character make her sooooooooooooo ugly. I like her in king two hearts btw. 

The last. Myung soo and uri bear Soo jin. Oh writer nim, please make them become a couple officially. I think myung soo character is a good guy who always doing good to every woman. He is truly casanova. Hahahah. He said that he is not scared went to luxury office becos he is with soo jin. I want him to understand his feeling for her. Dont be too good to all women, myung soo sshi, we have princess delulu. Hahahaha. And he is sooo touchy. Like it! Hahahaha. 

i will add myung soo oppa to my fave actor list. Cos my fan logic is every handsome actor is my oppa. Hahahahha #lovesdramatroll.

overall this ep makes me want to watch more. Writer nim, this is TvN so please give us kisssessss, huggggsss and bedscene. hahaha.

EP 4 rating 0.723%

Cr. DC

Ooppss ratings keep decreasing....  writer nim, pd nim, director nim, pleaseee make a lot of proggress and give us kiss! It will for sure increasing rating. Byung han and ji hyo already have a great chemistry, dont make it useless, develope more romanceeeee pleaseeee 

Ooppss ratings keep decreasing....  writer nim, pd nim, director nim, pleaseee make a lot of proggress and give us kiss! It will for sure increasing rating. Byung han and ji hyo already have a great chemistry, dont make it useless, develope more romanceeeee pleaseeee 

​well, it's slightly increased from episode 4. hope it increases.

Archived