[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

@meh2222 -

I don't understand Korean. But from what I saw, it doesn't seem that the male lead likes SooJi. But he seems to be either friends with the Lioness's fiance or his family. He seems to have picked up the fact that The Lioness, Byeong Soo and Soo Ji are more than just work colleagues. But he is acting clueless and creating awkward situations to make them either confess or go on lying.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest raeara

Wait wait...in preview episode 5...the male rival force soo jin and myeong soo kiss right???i hope they kiss....ohhh excited...really excited....

@fieza1871 sent a mssg! For non viki area :) and always up 30 minutes after it airing. Enjoy !

@mehh2222 eye icon? Mmm. cant see that, maybe becos im using smartphone not laptop. Thx btw!

i am an old user, long time no post. Now looks like i am ancient to soompi new format. Hahaha

Wait wait...in preview episode 5...the male rival force soo jin and myeong soo kiss right???i hope they kiss....ohhh excited...really excited....

​not sure though if they will kiss, in the preview, it seemed that soo jin lowered her eyes stopping myeung soo from kissing her

I could do a quick recap of the raw if you guys want. But I don't know Korean. So it will be based on my impression of the episode. :)

Do u understand why myung soo not liking the director nim? And the cat and myung soo scene please... 

thank u!

Guest raeara

This drama was better than emergency couple...and this drama really really funny...i hope next episode the rating go up...BTW....why facebook page like allkpop and koreaboo not post about this drama....so weird....

@bobsavero @meh222 -

As much as I would love to say that it was jealousy over SooJi, I think mostly it was plain simple envy of an unsuccessful person for a successful one. Also, SooJi completely fan girling over his awards and achievements added fuel to the fire :)

Also, can you specify which Cat and Myeong Soo Scene did you mean ?

This drama was better than emergency couple...and this drama really really funny...i hope next episode the rating go up...BTW....why facebook page like allkpop and koreaboo not post about this drama....so weird....

​me too. i honestly like this drama much better than emergency couple. 

@bobsavero @meh222 -

Hidden Content

​thanks @sanika. cant wait for the subs to come out. :)

cat and myungsoo when he drop off cat and worry about her or want to sleep with her? Lol

​I guess there are still lingering feelings between these two.  I think in their relationships Myeong Soo always followed The Cat. Maybe The Cat wanted Myeong Soo to follow her whereas MS was waiting for her invitation, unsure of her welcome :) It is plain that they still care deeply for each other.

Thank you guys...I manage to watch ep 4 raw. Even though I cant understand a single world I can say I enjoy it n cant wait for sub.

Its oblivious MS still have lingering feeling toward his 1st love but I can see (maybe its just me...) he is seeing soojin in a different light. He keep trying to protect soojin some how. In some way we can see that meongsoo is the type of guy that cant help but lending a hand to people that need his help. Its just his personality but in a small way, I feel like now he can see Soojin as a women not just a friend. Having some other guy paying attention to her or she's interested in might open up his real feeling towards her...

Preview for ep5 look interesting..the plot thicken

Archived