[Drama 2015] ◇∞ Ex-Girlfriends' Club ❤ 구여친클럽 ∞◆

Maetawinz

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm just stoked that the guy who has one side love with soojin is gonna appear next ep! but as i understand, soojin and myungsoo will pretend to date? and myungsoo is having unresolved feelings with his first love, the noona one? ah well, i hope soojin will have more depth with the director guy!

Guest raeara

i'm just stoked that the guy who has one side love with soojin is gonna appear next ep! but as i understand, soojin and myungsoo will pretend to date? and myungsoo is having unresolved feelings with his first love, the noona one? ah well, i hope soojin will have more depth with the director guy!

Yaaaaa....thats mean myung soo still love that noona???arghhhh...btw why must myung soo and soo jin pretend to date???for what???wow....that director so hot....yes yes yes...i want myung soo got jealous if that director try to admired soo jin...yaaaaaa....please hurry up eng sub...btw i visited dramafever and they not subbed this drama...why???

Guest KDIK

You could tell Myungsoo still had feelings for his First Love, the way he looked at her was always different compared to the other two.

YAY ! For the introduction of the second male lead, wasn't he the douchebag from Okay It's Love ?.

You could tell Myungsoo still had feelings for his First Love, the way he looked at her was always different compared to the other two.

YAY ! For the introduction of the second male lead, wasn't he the douchebag from Okay It's Love ?.

​Yeah, that's Do Sang Woo. After It's Okay, That's Love, he redeemed himself in Legendary Witch. 

Guest raeara

Yaaaa....i watch episode 3 without eng sub...but i lauhgt so hard....in the end scene...they fight each other...i cant hold to laughter...seriously...this drama daebak....just wait episode 4 and english sub...btw in trailer episode 4...i think myeong soo really like na ji a lot...sometimes looks like he falls for soo jin...when soo jin help he doing works...he looks soo jin like he likes her...arrr..

Here is a Youtube First Impressions of Ex-Girlfriend Club (2015) 

Enjoy!

I disagree with practically everything except the endning when he said the show is interesting. I think out of the whole cast song ji hyo, is the one who makes the show most interesting and gives the plot a story to take seriously, while the others seem and are more there for the comedy effect. I also think that out of all 4 woman the one who looks most compatible with byun yo han is clearly song ji hyo ala kim sojin, quite simply not only because song ji hyo is the prettiest one but also because on screen she looks like the youngest woman out of the 4. finally I also disagreed with him saying that ep. 2 was better then ep. 1, I for one found ep. 1 to be alot better then 2, so here again our opinion differ.

ENG SUB BYUN YO HAN AND SONG JI HYO EX GIRLFRIEND CLUB KEYWORDS INTERVIEW.....

​WOW am I the only one who is totally blown away by song ji hyo's beauty, this is a classic beauty right there, she looks like a barbie doll, no wonder she also models!

Guest ororomunroe

'Ex-Girlfriends' Club' Song Ji-hyo notifies Byeon Yo-han, "Don't want to be your friend"

photo593817.jpg

Song Ji-hyo notied Byeon Yo-han she's done with him.

On the third episode of tvN's weekend drama, 'Ex-Girlfriends' Club', Kim Soo-jin (Song Ji-hyo) announced she was breaking up with Bang Myeong-soo (Byeon Yo-han).

Prior to this, Soo-jin thought she was dating with Myeong-soo. However, when she heard him saying "We are just friends", she became furious. When he came to apologize to her later, she threw food trash onto him as a way to reject the apology.

Later Soo-jin went to see Myeong-soo and told him, "I don't want to be your friend. We are strangers from now on".

Cr: hancinema

How was the rating? I hope it goes up. Where to find it anyway?

​According to DC, the rating for EP3 was 0.649%.

You can try searching 구여친클럽 in daum or naver. The front page will show recent episodes ratings.

Is it just me or is the editing extremely sloppy ?

Also someone needs to fire the music director !

These two things are totally ruining the entire mood and pacing of the drama for me .

With such natural chemistry between the leads, why are they making such a patchy job of it !

Archived