[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

Guest Luv_JrSe

Jae Rim-For the time we jump until we land, I will do it if you....

We will definitely faint if his wish were granted~ XD

http://s304.photobucket.com/user/RinC90/media/Mobile Uploads/vlcsnap-2015-05-14-09h44m34s180_zps13eg0ubr.png.html

​LOL... Don't Miss understand for wish granted.. SE suggested SKYDIVING then JR asked for KISSUE till LANDING. It is NOT for BUNGEE JUMP Event.

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

​LOL... Don't Miss understand for wish granted.. SE suggested SKYDIVING then JR asked for KISSUE till LANDING. It is NOT for BUNGEE JUMP Event.

That's perfectly fine because that means it'll be a longer kiss. Kekeke~

In the bus scene after So Eun finished making her wish using her hubby eyes lashes...hehehehe

a5a21140-186a-41f7-a348-70298cc9a59a_zps

ab05783b-aab6-46ce-8b10-3a375d338b6b_zps

Me: What type of call? A phone call? That will be awesome...hahhhahaha...and of course she will smile right away when she call your name...you are her husband...right.??ali_105.gif

The one who always make her to laugh....her  laugh maker.....and she always grateful for that...ali_072.gif

c4a934ea-6d9e-4d42-8496-984099d25076_zps

Besides, who else can make her laugh like this....ali_031.gif

(well maybe there is someone else besides him, but i'am not interested for the thing i don't know..wkwkwkwkw)

What i know this two, aigoooo......ali_110.gifeven my lazy i become brighter after seeing this gif over and over again....hahahaah

lBrcKIkKo_zpssillneoq.gif

gif credit to aivzthegreat...

OMO! I just read this http://www.kpopbreak.com/2015/05/11/fashion-faceoff-kim-so-eun-vs-kang-ye-won-in-kwak-hyunjoo-collection-top/  

Posted by @Suzhini

OTTOHKE? Kim So Eun is Nation's wife now? *palmface*

Another fanboys might come in public soon or later... yoyo14

Jae Rim MUST quickly sealed her heart. yoyo12

Hope their prayer in Temple answer by Heaven yoyo122

KSE now got a thing for her man's armpit. Now I want to know why? I'm curious. Can you please enlighten me? What is your next move? Any part of SJR's body you want explore that we haven't seen yet. Maybe his juicy lip. I'm looking forward to it...hehehe...

​You're right... Only his CHEESY lip is still pure... hahahahha...

sorry chingu who requested, for delay.. im usu on mobile so difficult to translate.. only can do during.. (ah hem) office hours whr I in front of comp so can watch vid and type on comp same time.. 

unshown film#1
jr: must exercise jagiya.. how many push-ups can you do?
se: havent been doing any lately.. first, I give you 10 secs see how many you can do.. ding! (start) countdown 10 secs..

jr: how many did i do?
se: i didnt count, i was just concentrating on watching you.. (wahahahha this is prob 4th time i watched i still LOL)

se: then let's do it again.. counting.. end. 10x..
jr collapsed fr exertion: so exhausting.. im tired.. it's so hot, so hot..
se: now is the time! back bath time! *se trying to pull jr up

*armbar attack*
se: yaaaa.. this old empty nester is starting again.. *smack jr butt in midst of lots of aegyo screaming* 

se: oppa.. let's go.. 
jr: nooooooooooooooo

unshown film#2
se while cupping jr's chin in a babyish patting way: Already tired fr morning.. cant do.. put me down..
jr: ok.. be careful.. 
*think jr body too long n when he bend over, se is seen almost slamming down wahahahah since its my nth time watching i alrdy knew she's ok so i started laughing seeing this too.. ahhhhh y so funny all the time?? i have permanent smile plastered on my face.. my auntie who complained abt my resting richard simmons face should see me when im watching solim)

se: yaaaaaaa! *remove & swings helmet over, but stop right short of hitting jr
jr: are you ok?
se: not ok..  oh oppa! my hand.. what's this..
jr: ohh ha joint bone's out.. how abt this other hand?? *comical pabo shaking both hands ongoing.. swollen? ohh precious hands seemed skinnier?
se: YOU THIS...
jr: are u ok?
se: orh, let's go..

se: i like this whip, run! 
*jr starts to gallop, not like horse, more like PSY's gangnam style 
*laughters..

mygod this is tiring.. cannot imagine chingus who sub episodes.. 

​Chingu ahhhhhh.... Because of you, I re-watch those unseen clips and end with laughing hard, hahahahaha... Gomawooooo for translating..

se: i didnt count, i was just concentrating on watching you.. 

So now our Kimchi Jjigae Kim So Eun sets her eyes on him? Aigoooo, late is still better than never. Just accept the fact that you're born to be his soulmate, So Eun ahhhh.... yoyo12

Here's the link to the actual video! 

And you can sense their disappointment but I am proud of him!!! lol

​For me it's the BEST reactions on Song Jae Rim when people asked about anything related to WGM. I mean people are so curious about him, about her and about their lovey-dovey in WGM. Instead give explanations I prefer SoLim couple just being "mysterious" in front public. Just let LULU & Byuntae create their version fan fictions to public, hahahahaha...

cici29

OMO! I just read this http://www.kpopbreak.com/2015/05/11/fashion-faceoff-kim-so-eun-vs-kang-ye-won-in-kwak-hyunjoo-collection-top/  

Posted by @Suzhini

OTTOHKE? Kim So Eun is Nation's wife now? *palmface*

Another fanboys might come in public soon or later... yoyo14

Jae Rim MUST quickly sealed her heart. yoyo12

Hope their prayer in Temple answer by Heaven yoyo122

omo, maybe thats what jaerim think, to sealed their heart at temple..but, they do wrestling at temple???so brutal, they really like playing rough i think,hahaha..jungchi couple also went to the temple  and now they are married (one of real couple at wgm)..maybe solim also real,hehehe...

Guest CheeseGalore

Soeun just updated her Instagram, a pic of her with two dragon fruits hahahah! Remember the hospital scene? I guess she's thinking of hubby now, missing him Soeunnah?

omo, maybe thats what jaerim think, to sealed their heart at temple..but, they do wrestling at temple???so brutal, they really like playing rough i think,hahaha..jungchi couple also went to the temple  and now they are married (one of real couple at wgm)..maybe solim also real,hehehe...

​Put aside about wrestling, hahahahha.... but from preview we can see they're praying. I sincerely hope, chinca, jeongmal.... Heaven will answer their prays. 

They're so beautiful together, yoyo51

​Chingu ahhhhhh.... Because of you, I re-watch those unseen clips and end with laughing hard, hahahahaha... Gomawooooo for translating..

se: i didnt count, i was just concentrating on watching you.. 

So now our Kimchi Jjigae Kim So Eun sets her eyes on him? Aigoooo, late is still better than never. Just accept the fact that you're born to be his soulmate, So Eun ahhhh.... yoyo12

after reading that line, suddenly i remember this scene..aigoooo, soeun.....

7chNaoBh.jpg

​HAHAHAHA... Ask your Bigbang Oppa to buy for you, hahahaha... I hope by next SoLim Limo Dates, SoLim will have another couple things... Hm, about real COUPLE RINGS engraved with their names? uuuuhhhh ooohhhhhh....

cici03

@innasalvatore

Why i have to ask them if i have you Capt ?

HAHAHA fingers curling.....

i wish they engraved body instead Capt, Hahahhaha i mean Tatoo hhahahaha

like this ..... kyaaaa you makes me Deluluuuuuu Capt

dddd7a6d68fdacfdfdc98f966bb5ae81.jpg

So Eun just updated her Instagram :)

Translate: It's my instagram. Pls do not copy my posts. 

Thanks to my friend for translated it in English. 

aigooo, before this she threatened jaerim with knife whe jaerim say it look like her..but now???she put two dragonfruit with her face...you really miss him right..hehe

aigooo, before this she threatened jaerim with knife whe jaerim say it look like her..but now???she put two dragonfruit with her face...you really miss him right..hehe

​so based her post if there is someone who copying her post she will throw that dragon fruit to her/him (?) kkkk

another So Eun weapon beside selca stick is Dragon Fruit hhahahha Cool....

Dragon-fruit-3.jpg

Soeun just updated her Instagram, a pic of her with two dragon fruits hahahah! Remember the hospital scene? I guess she's thinking of hubby now, missing him Soeunnah?

​I remember at that times... Jae Rim put the Dragon fruit beside her cheek and bluntly said "It looks like you," HAHAHAHAHA... Then So Eun reminded him that she's holding a knife, hahahahha

Oh, I miss Bad guy Jae Rim & Classy-sassy So Eun... 

Archived