[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

sorry chingu who requested, for delay.. im usu on mobile so difficult to translate.. only can do during.. (ah hem) office hours whr I in front of comp so can watch vid and type on comp same time.. 

unshown film#1
jr: must exercise jagiya.. how many push-ups can you do?
se: havent been doing any lately.. first, I give you 10 secs see how many you can do.. ding! (start) countdown 10 secs..

jr: how many did i do?
se: i didnt count, i was just concentrating on watching you.. (wahahahha this is prob 4th time i watched i still LOL)

se: then let's do it again.. counting.. end. 10x..
jr collapsed fr exertion: so exhausting.. im tired.. it's so hot, so hot..
se: now is the time! back bath time! *se trying to pull jr up

*armbar attack*
se: yaaaa.. this old empty nester is starting again.. *smack jr butt in midst of lots of aegyo screaming* 

se: oppa.. let's go.. 
jr: nooooooooooooooo

unshown film#2
se while cupping jr's chin in a babyish patting way: Already tired fr morning.. cant do.. put me down..
jr: ok.. be careful.. 
*think jr body too long n when he bend over, se is seen almost slamming down wahahahah since its my nth time watching i alrdy knew she's ok so i started laughing seeing this too.. ahhhhh y so funny all the time?? i have permanent smile plastered on my face.. my auntie who complained abt my resting richard simmons face should see me when im watching solim)

se: yaaaaaaa! *remove & swings helmet over, but stop right short of hitting jr
jr: are you ok?
se: not ok..  oh oppa! my hand.. what's this..
jr: ohh ha joint bone's out.. how abt this other hand?? *comical pabo shaking both hands ongoing.. swollen? ohh precious hands seemed skinnier?
se: YOU THIS...
jr: are u ok?
se: orh, let's go..

se: i like this whip, run! 
*jr starts to gallop, not like horse, more like PSY's gangnam style 
*laughters..

mygod this is tiring.. cannot imagine chingus who sub episodes.. 

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 'Nation's Wife' make it sounds like So-Eun as South Korea's First Lady hahaha! (≧∇≦)

Wait~! Did Rimmie said before that on an interview he would want to be a Senator?.....

Err...no wait! He wants to be a lawyer ヽ(^。^)丿

Can't recall when he mentions that he want to be lawyer. Maybe I got amnesia. If he wasn't an actor, he would make a great lawyer. He is very smart n good with words. He has done a great job of persuading KSE to be more bold with her actions.

Jae Rim-For the time we jump until we land, I will do it if you.... 

We will definitely faint if his wish were granted~ XD

http://s304.photobucket.com/user/RinC90/media/Mobile Uploads/vlcsnap-2015-05-14-09h44m34s180_zps13eg0ubr.png.html

This hive would explode if SJR got his wish. I can picture the image of them jumping n locking lips. I feel like winning the lottery if this is going to happen.

@Niel2804

I'm very thrill to be spazzing in your present. Can u bring out your dancing ballets pic.? That my favorite. I love all your funny pics. Your post always make me laugh.  Your insight on SOLIM fashionista is simple awesome. I can't forget to all other honeybees, I like your pics too.

Guest zehsillymillie

Can't recall when he mentions that he want to be lawyer. Maybe I got amnesia. If he wasn't an actor, he would make a great lawyer. He is very smart n good with words. He has done a great job of persuading KSE to be more bold with her actions.

Gomen/Mianhe~ Chingu, but I can't find the interview myself either. I can't remember if that interview is posted in here or on the old thread (╯︵╰,)

While I'm digging on our old posts, look what I fouuund~! ♥

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/27741725hands2.gif

@Niel2804

I'm very thrill to be spazzing in your present. Can u bring out your dancing ballets pic.? That my favorite. I love all your funny pics. Your post always make me laugh.  Your insight on SOLIM fashionista is simple awesome. I can't forget to all other honeybees, I like your pics too.

@crazyasian73

aang unnie.. i am glad to hear that kkkkk... so happy and thats makes me shake shake kkkkk

Taylor-Swift-Shake-Off-GIFs.gif

and unnie honestly i cant forget your byuntae post too hhahhaha... my contribution is small and i am so thankful that you and other honeybees appreciate it

welcome to B world oops i mean SoLim world unnieee...

@gladcraze

Thanks in million for translations. I just finish watching video to see KSE slap SJR's butt. Too bold of her. Love it. Maybe next time she would grab  n squeeze his apple butt. Sorry can't get help bring out my "B" whenever I talk about body's part. Sorry.....

@@lilac109 

I enjoying reading your story "Half a year". Storyline is very interesting the characters more bold n confident in their actions. There also the romance side are sweet. I haven't got chance to finish yet. Been busy spazzing n n real world. I will try to back to it in the future.

Guest jaja6667

from all Jae Rim Update yesterday, i love this one the most

I love his puffy cheek, aanggg.....image.gif

His chubby CHEEKS are BACK...

Lemme pinch!

Hope I don't get this kinda stare from him..hehe! 

tumblr_n3zmxqOzQB1tump29o4_250.gif

Saying....YAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

@Niel2804

Thanks for pic. Sorry I can't stay n party with u. Just when we got start I feel like too sick to spazzing. I have been battle this sore throat for freaking 2 days. Next time i bring over some cold beers so we all buzz like crazy n have great time. Good day all honeybees enjoy spazzing

His chubby CHEEKS are BACK...

Lemme pinch!

Hope I don't get this kinda stare from him..hehe! 

Saying....YAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

@jaja6667

i tell you i prefer he give you stare and yelling, because i find its cute kkk his annoying face is cute that is why uri So Eun like to tease him, and thats better than his respons during SIA interview to Clara hhahaha, do you remember when she ask JR to do some skinship to MC model including her, his response is " I am Sorry i am just married, i cant do your request " huahahha poor Clara....

l4AwXAk.jpg

@Niel2804

Thanks for pic. Sorry I can't stay n party with u. Just when we got start I feel like too sick to spazzing. I have been battle this sore throat for freaking 2 days. Next time i bring over some cold beers so we all buzz like crazy n have great time. Good day all honeybees enjoy spazzing

@crazyasian73

Get well soon unnie, dont worry we have 50 years for spazzing kkkk

and please bring Chocolate milk along kkkkk

Guest jaja6667

@jaja6667

i tell you i prefer he give you stare and yelling, because i find its cute kkk his annoying face is cute that is why uri So Eun like to tease him, and thats better than his respons during SIA interview to Clara hhahaha, do you remember when she ask JR to do some skinship to MC model including her, his response is " I am Sorry i am just married, i cant do your request " huahahha poor Clara....

​Yes,your'e right! Rimmie such a cutie acting all annoyed, maybe he said it that time because he knows his wifey is watching him.

@jaja6667

Here's the link to the actual video! 

And you can sense their disappointment but I am proud of him!!! lol

Yes,your'e right! Rimmie such a cutie acting all annoyed, maybe he said it that time because he knows his wifey is watching him.

@jaja6667

kkkk what kind of annoying face is that Jae Rim ssi ? its your subtle way to say "gimme more" hhhahaha

i think she is watching him, if not maybe So Mi or her parents ? or maybe her manager ? or her friends is watching his interview, even us from overseas whatching him, thou she is not watching him, i think people around her is watching hahhaha ...

Archived