[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest DaniSong

@mizcheesy his hands are at a right place where it should belong. hahaha :P song jaerim's property.

remember, soeun even slap jaerim's butt and graze his pikachu. jaerim too graze her pom pom and touch her butt. its a win win situation. B)

Guest mizcheesy

​LOL, chinguya, let us say that they are each other's property and are not ashamed to stake their claim every time they have the chance,,,,,like this:

Foot........

11140111_675548879215926_755948781058685

Thigh....

10653317_675543702549777_401287461594324

what else?:P

I'll say bye bye now!!:DDDD

see yahhhhh!!!!

@mizcheesy his hands are at a right place where it should belong. hahaha :P song jaerim's property.

remember, soeun even slap jaerim's butt and graze his pikachu. jaerim too graze her pom pom and touch her butt. its a win win situation. B)

and also in turkey, when they were making the clay plate/bowl...jaerim brushed his shoulder on so eun's pom pom...

Guest DaniSong

and also in turkey, when they were making the clay plate/bowl...jaerim brushed his shoulder on so eun's pom pom...

and during their allure photoshoot. i cant remember which level. i think during level 6

Omoooooooo... Kyeoptaaaa.... SoLim couple pose, hahahaha... Why they have to cover their eyes? Do they do something wrong together? Hahahaha... LULU is going wild now... Think that "Something" did happen on them and they're too shy to face public, aigooo... 

ZsJqWJIq.jpg

before i fall asleep.. my mind is on solim couple then it suddenly hit me.. if these two is on each others mind before they sleep? and LULU says YES... GOODNIGHT GUYS...

​LULU said.. before sleep Jae Rim will take a look their selca together during filming WGM and smile alone, hahahahaha... Guess what? Same goes to So Eun, uuuhhhh ooohhhhh...

Oh my... I'm in trouble thinking those things...

Good night, Honeybee... Sleep well! :D

​DEFINITELY  NOT ME?? Ige moyaaa?

there's someone who wants to make a reaction here:

hahahha :P 

gif CTO

​I replied you while watching latest WGM SoLim, hahahahha... Aigoooooo, I think I'm not on my best condition today, hahahahaha.... My mouth say no but my heart tells yes... Thank's to Jae Rim parodied JYP, hahahahaa...

If I'm Kim So Eun I will definitely kiss him for his adorable efforts, hahahaha

Archived