[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyeong Honeybees!! Finally I can access and post in this new hive so it's our permanent home now. This new forum is still the same like the temporary forum and it's hard to open. Hope everything will go smoothly and back to normal  

Is it just me or everyone have the same problem to open the forum? Every time I check this thread it always show me this "Soompi Forum is currently unavailable" anyway back to the topic. 

The new epi of this couple is daebak.. I'm giggling and smiling from ear to ear while watching their segment. I never get bored when re-watch it over n over. This couple is jjang!! 

I love how MC Misun imitated Jaerim here  hahaha  she is a fan of this couple indeed.  :) 

4eg_zpshiyhi7xk.gif

E.T Solim  

gol_zpsgt4gphn7.jpeg

Guest lightfeather

SJR has kissed her everywhere but her lips! The frustation as a fangirl is real. When will they?! :rolleyes:

Guest jhalci

Can any gif gurus

Do a slomo

On the bench slide ride?

The way Jae

Brusquely

Push and then pull Soeun

Towards him.

Was he trying

To test 

Or shake something

Out from her?

Their hatchlings perhaps.

Guest rose78

Morning pipz!!!

This is our forum but it seems like temporary its hard to access and I miss those lol/awesome/insightful buttons....

@suzhini chingu thanks for the photo...hehehe I share one of those....

Have a nice day honeybees

Guest Suzhini

too many titles to describe our Kim So Eun

Kim So Eun , feminine Blow out'

Kim So Eun , called Kiss Lips

Kim So Eun ' enthralling gaze cute smile '

Kim So Eun, sexy skin.

Kim So Eun , feminine Blow out'

Kim So-eun , 'smaller perfect proportions '

Kim So Eun, throwing glowing smile

I like this one  happy leaf

[bnt포토] 김소은 '꽃보다 소은'

Kim So-eun 'soeun Over Flowers'

fc4ab94e125578edd8e895357070caab.jpg

http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=04&c1=04&c2=04&c3=00&nkey=201505121920003&mode=sub_view  

Guest Jongkong

Am I the only one who cannot like a post? It will say " you are not allowed to give reputation to this user" 

:-(

Morning...

Just a friendly question..,

...Who is do you think a good teammate for KSE if she is the one of the Running Man's guest?...,

For me...i will choose Lee Kwang Soo..

I think this caloboration is most hillarious coz they have a unique character but love to be a winner.

Previous RM episode,i saw a good teammate between LKS & SJR.. 

Guest NessKafe

Omo...as much as So Eun is gorgeous at the Jo Malone event....I don't want her to lose more weight.   It's like JR...they both look better with a bit of chunk in the cheeks.

Does anyone know if the translation of JR's interview with Billboard is out????

Morning...

Just a friendly question..,

...Who is do you think a good teammate for KSE if she is the one of the Running Man's guest?...,

For me...i will choose Lee Kwang Soo..

I think this caloboration is most hillarious coz they have a unique character but love to be a winner.

Previous RM episode,i saw a good teammate between LKS & SJR.. 

Don't shake up this hive. No honeybees want to see KSE team up with anyone except SJR. She is his woman. Let me get selca stick.

Guest bluemoon43

@Jane, @jbaek, @shinhwachangjo @blacklilie...thank you very much for your efforts. Indeed, words are not enough to express our gratitude. :wub:

Archived