[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

Hello Honeybees......:wub:

Group hug to everyone who keep this thread moving and all the goodie updates from all  chingus..@innasalvatore@Niel2804@bluffky12@Icgan@SihaeSL@_sofie_@imLov@dilathedoctor@blacklilie and many more I forgot to mention. To all our silent lurkers who come in here everyday to support our regular honeybees who post their updates and comments to our Solim.  Keep up awesome works.....

@SihaeSL

Welcome back from your vacation. I hope you're refresh and well to spazz with us. Miss all your gifs and updates.

Hi Unnie, thank you for welcoming be back here. I miss this thread and miss you guys(honeybees) while I'm away from this hive heheehe and yes, Im back and will post more updates of these two. Hope you won't get tired to see all my post here. :D

Jaerim at Incheon Seoul Airport today.

CL7WZ1aUwAAbepj.jpg

CL7WbjiUAAAiuQi.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CL7WcVxUMAEekAW.jpg

credit as tagged

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want their Allure photoshoot full body shots! Omo, you can see So eun sitting on jaerim's lap and he grab her waist like a real man!keke, my B-thoughts :wub::phew:

Group hug to everyone who keep this thread moving and all the goodie updates from all  chingus..@innasalvatore@Niel2804@bluffky12@Icgan@SihaeSL@_sofie_@imLov@dilathedoctor@blacklilie and many more I forgot to mention. To all our silent lurkers who come in here everyday to support our regular honeybees who post their updates and comments to our Solim.  Keep up awesome works.....

I missed everyone here a lot and this thread too. I have been busy with my first priority as a mother to my little rascals. I didn't have time to come here to read and comment any chingus' posts. I kinda back for now until my duty call again. I haven't been watching any of our Soeun's TSWTTN since epi 5. Sorry Soeun I have a hard time following this drama. But my heart truly wish you done well with your role. I have gone to koalaplayground and read her reviews to keep up with the updates on TSWTTN. She is really good with her reviews and very much like reading them.

Likewise, chingu.. Just trying to get by with my Solim-less life by venting on this thread. Aigo. Solim has made my interest on drama into the level of Zero. Like everytime I watch a drama, what comes to my mind is Jaerim and So Eun are more good looking, and their chemistry is over the moon. Why haven't them been casted as leads together?:tears:And I just end up watch the drama imagining Solim are the leads *Sigh

I was on a Kdrama slump for a while and I watched FATED TO LOVE YOU (Kdrama) and loved it and then found myself in another slump. It was then I gave WGM SOLIM a try (was a fan of Kim So Eun previously) and got hooked instantly. Ever since then, I'm still going through a Kdrama withdrawal. It'll probably take me awhile to get back into Kdrama land..or maybe a pairing that I actually approve because there is NONE that I've approved. I'm excited about Moon Chae Won's possible Kdrama but I hope it's with a good actor that I approve. lol 

She cant hide it, it is like she is thinking...does he like me for real or what? And after she is questioning him, why will she question him if everything is fake? That is why i love their interactions

u r right! If its scripted, y would se b confused? Wa u managed to link this to whether their interactions r real..

She asked jr if he is always like that, or he has other personality.. mayb she found out fr gd friend jo bo ah that jr was quiet man in their drama.. i can imagine se, wondering if jr thought of suh a 'role' for wgm (since they actors) or he's playboy.. or he's totally smitten by her he became different.. but guess aft 38 eps n nw aft wgm jr stil always link se everywhr.. HE IS REAL.  HE IS GOOD MAN!

I've always enjoyed their interactions. It was more realistic. I loved it when she questioned him, too and I think I grew to enjoy them because they weren't afraid to ask the real questions. They weren't just going with the flow for the show. For me, they were more than that and I appreciated it! In fact, it's probably why one of my favorite episodes is the 2AM episode and their last episode because it evokes real emotions. Emotions that you can't fake or for 'show'. 

Yes it is always hard to move forward when Solim spoiled us with their "real or reel" relationship on WGM. I haven't follow a couple this much before. To be honest I kinda scared of my addiction to Solim. Being here, I feel very happy to share this interest my fellow honeybees. One day I will move pass this stage when Solim become real. 

Like you, I'm frustrated with HR development n airtime. But then this how MBC has been playing with our hearts. I really thought she is second lead but the airtime make no sense. @imLov mention in the position of the poster. That make so much sense. We can't believe that Soeun would take this role. I remember how much Soeun want to change her image a little bite. This HR is so much different than any of her previous roles. This drama give her great opportunity to try something new. With limit of screen time, I think she done great job show such a bitchy type that u want to hate. If this HR is not play by Soeun, there would be a lot of us hating this character. I would admit her portray of HR is supreme and very convincing.

Regarding to Soeun's comment about Jaerim muli-personalities, make me think of this movie Forrest Gump. There is line he said " Life is like box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." Every time Soeun talk to Jaerim she doesn't know what he is going to say or act. I think she is very intrigue by him and always want to learn more about him. There is never dull moment when they are together. Solim is more real than reel on WGM.

@SihaeSL

Welcome back from your vacation. I hope you're refresh and well to spazz with us. Miss all your gifs and updates.

Hi Unnie, thank you for welcoming be back here. I miss this thread and miss you guys(honeybees) while I'm away from this hive heheehe and yes, Im back and will post more updates of these two. Hope you won't get tired to see all my post here. :D

Jaerim at Incheon Seoul Airport today.

credit as tagged

We never get bored of your posts. I'm more afraid you get bored of us. Like @binnes mention this is really my one stop place for Solim news. I really don't bother to wander somewhere else. Please keep feed us with your stuffs. We all appreciate it.

PS Jaerim look like ffollow someone lead with the way he wear his sweater..Soeun might influence him. Good job manager Kim.

I love episode 8...can't get tired of the story of the couple rings. I'm so sleepless excited about Jaerim's fan meeting tomorrow. I hope he'll accept my present. It really amped up the fan love cos his features are so fantastic to paint!

https://goo.gl/photos/ygVKWdiFqhgGWk5H8

omo omo.....I am jealous....other countries still waiting and waiting...... just kidding...Sure we will see him one day...one fine day... <3....

do help us to get 1st hand info! If possible ask about SE as well...haa.. when is he going to date SE?  ♡♡♡

Did you go to airport to see him? What time is the FM? 

Today is our big day in SG and we are celebrating  SG50! We have 4 days of holidays and is long weekend....hurray!...

Enjoy your FM today! 

Solim luv...

I missed everyone here a lot and this thread too. I have been busy with my first priority as a mother to my little rascals. I didn't have time to come here to read and comment any chingus' posts. I kinda back for now until my duty call again. I haven't been watching any of our Soeun's TSWTTN since epi 5. Sorry Soeun I have a hard time following this drama. But my heart truly wish you done well with your role. I have gone to koalaplayground and read her reviews to keep up with the updates on TSWTTN. She is really good with her reviews and very much like reading them.

@Niel2804

your editing of Jaerim's pic of his new show that was hilarious and awesome. I'm very happy for beautiful Soeun who is promoting Maycoop products. If I'm not too lazy about my skincare, I'm going to support her new product. Maybe I should get going I'm not getting young. Going look into that products. Keep up with your funny posts because I really love a lot and always look forward to them. Take care my chingu. PS I hope you're doing well with your job searching. I'm praying for you..

@crazyasian73

Eonniiii Anneyooong ^^ image.gif

Happy to see you again, kkkk woow i like your Lumpsum post, very SoLim style

and SoLim become cosmetic ambassador couple hhahhaa, but too bad i cant use their brand, i have sensitif skin... 1_003.gif

CL70_n9UYAAZV4_.jpg

i think i need Kim Manager special Mud Pack treatment hhahhaha....

btw some fans spotted Song Jae Rim for HK Fanmeet... what happen with his face ? too skinny ...

CL7rS7nUcAADOSM.jpg

is he start his diet again? for his web drama? but i thought he play as Volleyball player ? what kind of Volleyball Player that so skinny? image.gif

but his Fanservice is Jjang as always ^^ becareful with So Eun selca stick oppa ^^

CL79EznUkAAvi5o.jpg

Pict Credit as Tagged

@casshinkii    lol you made me laugh there, I was thinking exactly the same. That sweater is sooo ugly, makes me think if he chose it or his stylist...both are fashion terrorists anyway:phew:

@Niel2804 but but I like his skinny face...yes I m sue it is for the drama, he lost weight before UW as well

@casshinkii    lol you made me laugh there, I was thinking exactly the same. That sweater is sooo ugly, makes me think if he chose it or his stylist...both are fashion terrorists anyway:phew:

@Niel2804 but but I like his skinny face...yes I m sue it is for the drama, he lost weight before UW as well

Muahhahaha mianhee chingu.. i like this kind of style more image.gif

image.jpgimage.jpg

Aaang those arms, those cheek image.gifimage.gif

image.gifManly style Song Jae Rim Ssi

I want their Allure photoshoot full body shots! Omo, you can see So eun sitting on jaerim's lap and he grab her waist like a real man!keke, my B-thoughts :wub::phew:

Likewise, chingu.. Just trying to get by with my Solim-less life by venting on this thread. Aigo. Solim has made my interest on drama into the level of Zero. Like everytime I watch a drama, what comes to my mind is Jaerim and So Eun are more good looking, and their chemistry is over the moon. Why haven't them been casted as leads together?:tears:And I just end up watch the drama imagining Solim are the leads *Sigh

I was on a Kdrama slump for a while and I watched FATED TO LOVE YOU (Kdrama) and loved it and then found myself in another slump. It was then I gave WGM SOLIM a try (was a fan of Kim So Eun previously) and got hooked instantly. Ever since then, I'm still going through a Kdrama withdrawal. It'll probably take me awhile to get back into Kdrama land..or maybe a pairing that I actually approve because there is NONE that I've approved. I'm excited about Moon Chae Won's possible Kdrama but I hope it's with a good actor that I approve. lol 

She cant hide it, it is like she is thinking...does he like me for real or what? And after she is questioning him, why will she question him if everything is fake? That is why i love their interactions

u r right! If its scripted, y would se b confused? Wa u managed to link this to whether their interactions r real..

She asked jr if he is always like that, or he has other personality.. mayb she found out fr gd friend jo bo ah that jr was quiet man in their drama.. i can imagine se, wondering if jr thought of suh a 'role' for wgm (since they actors) or he's playboy.. or he's totally smitten by her he became different.. but guess aft 38 eps n nw aft wgm jr stil always link se everywhr.. HE IS REAL.  HE IS GOOD MAN!

I've always enjoyed their interactions. It was more realistic. I loved it when she questioned him, too and I think I grew to enjoy them because they weren't afraid to ask the real questions. They weren't just going with the flow for the show. For me, they were more than that and I appreciated it! In fact, it's probably why one of my favorite episodes is the 2AM episode and their last episode because it evokes real emotions. Emotions that you can't fake or for 'show'. 

Add this to the equation :)

@aXiSEEu12 I tried to watch Fated to Love You after Solim, but I'm not that into Janghyuk.. Unkind Women's the last drama I watch until end, just because Jaelim was in it. I can't bear to watch TSWWTN cause there are too many of So Eun's kiss scenes. Aigo, my poor weak shipper heart TT__TT

Just throw away the sweater! LOL

Add this to the equation :)

@aXiSEEu12 I tried to watch Fated to Love You after Solim, but I'm not that into Janghyuk.. Unkind Women's the last drama I watch until end, just because Jaelim was in it. I can't bear to watch TSWWTN cause there are too many of So Eun's kiss scenes. Aigo, my poor weak shipper heart TT__TT

I was never that big of a fan of Jang Hyuk either and his character annoyed the crap out of me at first but keep watching it. FATED TO LOVE YOU (Kdrama) does get better. In fact, it's now one of my favorites. :) I really hope we will see more of him & Jang Nara in the very near future... even though they treated us with a mini-movie after FTLY, I can't help but be greedy. I want more of them!!! 

I haven't watched UNKIND WOMEN because I still can't get over how horrid the drama I last saw the leading actress was in (WOMEN OF THE SUN). Those were hours spent that I can never get back. lol 

And I do believe that WGM is unscripted for the most part but the fact that they give them date cards makes it less realistic. We don't get date cards in real life, but the interactions can be realistic. Most interactions were either questionably or obviously part of an 'act' for the sake of the show which is a shame but naturally, it can't be helped if you were a actor/actress who has an image to maintain. The more reason why I loved Jae Rim & So Eun because they brought the best and worst out of each other but still manages to find a midway point. They were raw and they didn't care about their image. I mean, I think So Eun did at first but eventually, that faded away and she became much more natural and I think that was because of Jae Rim. :) It was nice to see her be herself... lol  

Archived