[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TSWWTN Ep. 10 cuts ~ GwiRyeong

Source: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/08/scholar-who-walks-the-night-episode-10/

scholar10-00923.jpg

Gwi calls her smart and says that he’ll have nothing to worry about once she’s queen. He muses that she reminds him of someone else—a smart and ambitious woman. She asks if he loved her, and he admits that she was the first woman he’d ever loved.

scholar10-00922.jpg

Hye-ryung: “What happened to her?” Gwi: “I killed her. I couldn’t help it. She had my child without my permission.”

Song Jae Rim reaction while watching those scenes!

defaultb2f2e.gif

My twisted plot! 51

To be honest I prefer Hye Ryung as Gwi's daughter once Gwi revealed he has daughter... It would interesting conflicts whether she will help her Father to silence SY or helps SY to end Gwi since her Mother killed by him. I had enough blood on YS, this cute kid may end up with cute Prince. Those innocent people stuck on Vampire's dispute. Aigoooooo... Just give them a space.

Writer-nim, are you byuntae??? How comes there are a lot of kissing scenes and please don't make YS keeps on expose her body in front of ahjussi vamp even thou the ahjussi vamp is the GORGEOUS LJK.

It's time to bring another loveliness... HR with SY... YS with Yoon..

How about Gwi...??? Okay... I give up! I volunteer myself to give him a lesson about LOVE 06

K-nets respond on Ep. 10

siah.jpg

Naver
7. [+2,452, -110] Kim So Eun shines in sageuks 

8. [+2,201, -138] Kim So Eun is super pretty

9. [+340, -54] The rediscovery of Shim Changmin! He's doing better than I thought. Kim So Eun's lovely. I'm rooting for Yoon and Hyeryung!

10. [+129, -11] I'm liking Yoon's emotional scenes ㅜㅜI couldn't get used to his facial hair at first but I can't imagine any other who would rock it as much as him. Changmin's nailing the Crown Prince role and Hyeryung is like a doll. I hope they unite to get rid of Gwi

Source: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/08/spoilers-assembly-scholar-who-walks_6.html

@innasalvatore when Gwi said that he has a daughter i immediately thought what if HR was his daughter?that is why HR father gave Gwi his daughter.maybe the mystery is HR was Gwi daughter and the only thing that can fight with Gwi is her daughter.do i make sense?lol

@innasalvatore when Gwi said that he has a daughter i immediately thought what if HR was his daughter?that is why HR father gave Gwi his daughter.maybe the mystery is HR was Gwi daughter and the only thing that can fight with Gwi is her daughter.do i make sense?lol

For me it's more reasonable if HR is Gwi's daughter instead YS. Gwi loves to killing and his past lover is an ambitious woman, it would be laughable if their daughter is YS. Because a daughter heritages her parent genes. HR is more fit to villain's "Daughter"

Can you imagine if HR is Gwi's daughter? She might tell him, "Kill that man for me, Daddy!"

After that she will kill Gwi then whisper, "This is for Mommy!"

Oooohhhh.. I think it's fun... 40

@innasalvatore the Writer should really consider our ideas coz we have more better ideas than them.lol i will stick to it that HR is really Gwi's daughter.

Now she is really doing a great job of making a fanservice.good job Jaerim ahh for influencing!!!

@innasalvatore the Writer should really consider our ideas coz we have more better ideas than them.lol i will stick to it that HR is really Gwi's daughter.

Now she is really doing a great job of making a fanservice.good job Jaerim ahh for influencing!!!

Until now HR is a mysterious character portrait. Is she a Vampire?

Is she a real human? Or she's half Vampire and half human???

Episode 4

Gwi leans in close and muses, “You look like her. No… you’re the same.” She asks if this other woman who looks like her was named Myung-hee, and he asks if she’s already met someone who calls her that. Curiously, she lies that she hasn’t.

Source: Dramabeans

In the beginning I thought he talked about MH but ... but.... It might be he talked about his past lover (?) Who knows... People are so boring right now we need such twisted plot due to this drama is already runaway from mahwa, hahahahaha

@innasalvatore they really don't know what to do on this drama.until the last episode HR character will be mysterious no one knew what she is.lol

That's funny... I don't think SJR will watch it well, then.. hahahaha

Anyway, since it's Friday let's post WGM SoLim couple episode 8 PREVIEW

“We Got Married” Song Jae Rim Prepares a Romantic Surprise Event for Kim So Eun

“We Got Married” Song Jae Rim Prepares a Romantic Surprise Event for Kim So Eun

Actor Song Jae Rim has prepared a surprise event for his virtual wife Kim So Eun for the next episode of  “We Got Married.”

On the next episode of “We Got Married,” the LTE couple will be going fishing as part of a “finding a common hobby” challenge.

Although it appears that the Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun couple are unsuccessful in their attempt at fishing, it is later revealed that Song Jae Rim has planned a different surprise for Kim So Eun.

The upcoming episode of “We Got Married” will air on Saturday, November 8.

Soompiers, any ideas on what the surprise may be?

wgm lte couple

Source: Soompi

@innasalvatorre that is why i don't expect anymore if Jaerim could sent the foodtrcuk.lol maybe he could invite his new show and cook for her.

Eyyy... Don't worry if Song Jae Rim unable to send food truck then he will send the LOVE truck, hahahahaha.... 22  Ooohhh, Jae Rim's new cooking show? Instead he cooks for KSE, I'm afraid KSE cooks him instead, hahahahaha you know what I mean... 101

@innasalvatorre that is why i don't expect anymore if Jaerim could sent the foodtrcuk.lol maybe he could invite his new show and cook for her.

Eyyy... Don't worry if Song Jae Rim unable to send food truck then he will send the LOVE truck, hahahahaha.... 22  Ooohhh, Jae Rim's new cooking show? Instead he cooks for KSE, I'm afraid KSE cooks him instead, hahahahaha you know what I mean... 101

Just give a sweet flying kiss is ok....mmmm so romantic...:-)

"Solim First Time Ever" series:

9. Love shot

Jaerim proposed a love shot on the first day they met

005RnbUwgw1eubtq1tkqxj31hc0u0jvr.jpg

Soeun was surprised and said it was too quick

005RnbUwgw1eubtq2ypjrj31hc0u00xu.jpg

Sly fox nampyeon said he wasn't asking for sleeping together!

005RnbUwgw1eubtq4p9znj30uo0h6dh3.jpg

So they had their first love shot there and then

005RnbUwgw1eubtq5ru3ej31hc0u0tdz.jpg

They actually had many more love shots during their stint in WGM

and they even had a love shot in the completion party

005RnbUwgw1eubtq6mf5jj30uq0hajsy.jpg

This maybe the last love shot...

005RnbUwgw1eubtq7hpjwj30uq0h975o.jpg

"Or it may not be the last one?" said Jaerim, and Soeun agreed.  Who knows? :P

005RnbUwgw1eubtq8gv6sj30un0h8t9x.jpg

For me it's more reasonable if HR is Gwi's daughter instead YS. Gwi loves to killing and his past lover is an ambitious woman, it would be laughable if their daughter is YS. Because a daughter heritages her parent genes. HR is more fit to villain's "Daughter"

Can you imagine if HR is Gwi's daughter? She might tell him, "Kill that man for me, Daddy!"

After that she will kill Gwi then whisper, "This is for Mommy!"

Oooohhhh.. I think it's fun... 40

200.gif

There's no way that HR or YANG SUN is 200+ years old but they can be from GWI's lineage. It'll be crazier if he finds out that Myung Hee was his daughter and that he had Sung Yeol kill her...worst, he torched her himself. hahahah But that would be completely irrelevant to the story. 

But I don't oppose your idea. hahaha Then again, I highly doubt that the writers will allow that kind of storyline for HR considering how they've treated her character thus far. If anything, it would go down its predictable route and have it be Yang Sun who will be conflicted to kill her great, great, great grandfather. 

Archived