[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

@innasalvatore what if HR is Gwi's daughter???lol

Then who is the MOTHER??? Please don't ask me to cast as Gwi's past lover, I'm quite busy right now, hahahahahaha

tumblr_nr54yzjnj01sh8uxlo1_500.jpg

HAHAHAHA Song Jae Rim he grows his moustache because waiting for Kim So Eun Scene muahahahha....

btw this is some Netizen Comment, i need to put in under spoiler, i just wanna says Netizen feel us, about our frustration on KSE Scene

Hidden Content

Coconut tree annyeoooooooooong...

tumblr_inline_nsex08aVX51qz9nuy_500.jpg

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHAHA Song Jae Rim he grows his moustache because waiting for Kim So Eun Scene muahahahha....

btw this is some Netizen Comment, i need to put in under spoiler, i just wanna says Netizen feel us, about our frustration on KSE Scene

Hidden Content

omoooo anyeoooonnnngggg Capt, can i keep him ?

tumblr_inline_mjlx7fQ8Xb1qz4rgp.gif

gif credit to owner

"Solim First Time Ever" series

6. Exit burning (Chrysanthemum was used in Chinese sub)

After a tiring day, both were starved.  Therefore, ordering food by apps was quite normal.

Asking his partner what she prefer was also perfectly normal

Soeun said she doesn't prefer spicy food.  Rimmie said he doesn't like spicy food as well

But what follows was "after eating spicy food my exit would feel burning the next morning"

Soeun never heard someone said such thing before and asked him to stop

But Jaerim said they got closer after this!

However, Soeun eventually got used to this after several months and started to make jokes with Jaerim using such nasty topics...

They are really the Rule-breaker couple.  They not only joked about exit, but also Jaerim's daily happy time and even joke with dung!! :P

@lovely_alain

About "Solim First Time Ever" series, I thought Number six is Selca and Tweet : http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/345587-official-song-jae-rim-%E2%9D%A4-kim-so-eun-lte-couple-wgm-part-2/?page=1310

I know this exactly because I re-post my SoLim blog 82

Thanks, Inna.  I forgot to update the counter and so that one should be no. 7.  My computer was dead this morning and when I brought it to the service center I was told that it would take at least one week for the check/repair.  So I can't update on Weibo and Baidu now but since I am just re-posting here so I think I can update no. 8 after dinner.  :)

One minute for kse again?!!! Am so angry n frustrated on her behalf! Okay here goes my rant ... Bear with me please friends.... After solim as nothing was holding my attention after much meandering n ill fated drama start ups I finally stuck with ' mask' yawn yawn yawn!! Was so bored n had so many loop holes that well an amateur ahjumma like  me was actually seriously contemplating flying to Seoul n giving the drama writers a piece of my mind!!! Which brings me back to why I am upset! Kse is such a gorgeous fabulous goddess ..... Actress, why why WHY?!!! Is she not cast as a lead in the big A list dramas on the major networks ?!!!!!!!!!! Excuse me but I sat through many of the recent so called hit dramas n was so disappointed ! WGM solim was a goldmine , the kind of sizzling chemistry our couple had was unbeatable , untouchable n non repeatable !!!! Why hasn't anyone given these beautiful people a chance to soar ! Acting is serious business , is an art .....and giving happiness to people , touching their souls , making them relate to their sorrows n laughter is what makes it a human miracle . Sigh....

"Solim First Time Ever" series:

8. Marking the wine Bottle

Soeun, who like to drink, brought the bellflower wine from home to their wedding house

005RnbUwgw1euandbmq31j31hc0u0n1e.jpg

005RnbUwgw1euandcr5ysj31hc0u0tea.jpg

It was the first time she met someone who likes to mark the wine bottle

005RnbUwgw1euanddl24uj31hc0u00xf.jpg

005RnbUwgw1euandejrouj31hc0u00x7.jpg

Jaerim carefully marked the with dates, events and whom she drunk with {of course it could only be himself}

005RnbUwgw1euane11wooj31hc0u00xe.jpg

Jaerim was consistent in marking the wine bottle, which has become the record of their 9-month virtual marriage stint in WGM.

005RnbUwgw1euane2eckdj30kk0zk0yq.jpg

One minute for kse again?!!! Am so angry n frustrated on her behalf! Okay here goes my rant ... Bear with me please friends.... After solim as nothing was holding my attention after much meandering n ill fated drama start ups I finally stuck with ' mask' yawn yawn yawn!! Was so bored n had so many loop holes that well an amateur ahjumma like  me was actually seriously contemplating flying to Seoul n giving the drama writers a piece of my mind!!! Which brings me back to why I am upset! Kse is such a gorgeous fabulous goddess ..... Actress, why why WHY?!!! Is she not cast as a lead in the big A list dramas on the major networks ?!!!!!!!!!! Excuse me but I sat through many of the recent so called hit dramas n was so disappointed ! WGM solim was a goldmine , the kind of sizzling chemistry our couple had was unbeatable , untouchable n non repeatable !!!! Why hasn't anyone given these beautiful people a chance to soar ! Acting is serious business , is an art .....and giving happiness to people , touching their souls , making them relate to their sorrows n laughter is what makes it a human miracle . Sigh....

try my beautiful bride n oh my ghostess.. my solim less life sucks less..

stay positive chingu-yaaa. I think in ep10, KSE has more minutes kekekeke maybe the writer got bores with our comment haha

but, where is uri appa? is he hiding somewhere? ah, I know. he is watching uri eomma drama's tonight so he's quiet recently.

SE has stunning look in those pictures and feminie! 

Should take more magazine cover picture.. Don't waste her pretty face...×_×...

Solim luv...

Aiggooo... Don't blame if u still want to support SE...
Confirmed she is not 2nd lead lo... it is MBC strategy..
2nd Lead is LYB, Geisha, or Changmin.....
Actually MBC already told u all the FACTs but ppl normally don't want  ACCEPT it..
Just as JRim said before ppl always like to listen what they want to...
Sigh..If u follow MASK drama u will know who is 2nd LEAD meaning.....Now already 10EP lo...
@@ 2nd lead only come out for more than 10min scene????
Pls calm down and watch SBS new drama.. KIM TAE HEE will cool u down...
Even 1st lead still sleep like a sleeping beauty but her screen is more than SE... XD
That why i think JRim still cannot send food truck to her cuz she not frequent at the set..
Scholar-Who-Walks-the-Night_n1a.jpg

Can someone please care to explain Hye Ryeong's scene? I am lost. Both Koala and Drambeans didn't really comment on her scenes so I'm a little confused at what is going on with her. Please do explain what Gwi said to her in the preview though. 
Was that a picture of Myeong Hee that he was holding? Don't tell me the writers is now going to write a love line... lol RANDOM! But I guess at this point, I'll take what I can get although I hope it doesn't take away Hye Ryeong strong, yet, limited presence as it is and overshadowed by unrequited love. I wouldn't mind if the unrequited love was from Gwi but I just don't see how that would be a positive thing for the storyline other than it feeding the viewers need. Like I've said previously, I'd much prefer the writers focus more on her character development than tying it up with some unrequited love. lol

KSE is only appear for 1 minute. I don't think DB or Koala will wrote about her 1 minute scene. New conflicts ? Gwi is actually has a daughter from his past lover but he killed this past lover. It would be daebak if Gwi's past lover is also resembles of MY/HR, hahahahaha

How about Gwi's daughter? Gwi's daughter is Yang Sun (?) hahahahahaha... It sounded so Makjang, right?

Beside DB and Koala, somehow I read AKP Drama review 

Hye Ryeong (HR), who is under the yoke of Gwi thanks to her father, harbors big ambitions to become the next queen. She keeps telling Gwi that he must give her what he promised her which is probably a seat in the palace as the empress. But that begs the question, what did HR promise Gwi in turn? Gwi is not the most charitable of vampires and it is more than likely he applied the rule of quid pro quo and demanded a favor from HR, as well. If I had to make a guess, his favor probably has something to do with killing SY, the bane of his existence.

For me... To stay sane until episode 9 for Kim So Eun is my greatest love for her, hahahahahaha...

Inside me I have my own vampire who crazily rants on me, hahahahaha..

Me... Seeing 1 minute KSE in TSWWTN

Can you imagine how Song Jae Rim will watch this drama well?

He might waiting KSE scene until he grows his moustache, HAHAHAHAHA

Now, Hye Ryeong is definitely not Gwi's daughter BUT I do believe that maybe Myung Hee was... remember, Myung Hee was an orphan before Sung Yeol's family brought him in.  I doubt Yang Sun is his daughter either... that's just weird unless he fell in love as a vampire and had a baby with a human. Wouldn't that make her a half breed?

The writers are too blah on wasted potential of the storyline and the characters. It's frustrating but the more reason why I don't watch the drama... just reading the recaps and comments. I really don't think I am missing much and from what I've read, I already know I won't jump on board with the leading OTP and that's a major downfall for me for any drama... I am stilling hoping for the best though and I hope KSE continues to gain positive feedbacks!

I really don't know the real purpose for her... she is definitely just a filler. Too bad because I would've loved to see more of her but there's nothing we can do but accept it. Let's take as much KSE scenes as we can as possible! Writers, please make it a good one... even if you continue to maintain her scenes to the minimal. 

@innasalvatore that would be another queastion mark coz until now i still don't know what is the purposed of HR to Gwi's life.lol

To bring SY to Gwi... I think Gwi soooooooooooo obsessed toward SY, maybe because his teacher exported his skills to SY. I don't know... I think the writer-nim is anti-fan of her drama, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :w00t:

gif credit to owner

Do you share? Hahahahaha... Since we can't have staring contest with SJR, to admire his wonderland body, hahahahaha... KSE might beat us with her selca stick then let stare GWI's biceps for fun, hahahahahaha :phew:

Thanks, Inna.  I forgot to update the counter and so that one should be no. 7.  My computer was dead this morning and when I brought it to the service center I was told that it would take at least one week for the check/repair.  So I can't update on Weibo and Baidu now but since I am just re-posting here so I think I can update no. 8 after dinner.  :)

No problem... Because once you update "Solim First Time Ever" series I also update it my SoLim blog that's why I become menboong, hahahahahahaha.. I thought I made mistake... :sweatingbullets:

gif credit to owner

Do you share? Hahahahaha... Since we can't have staring contest with SJR, to admire his wonderland body, hahahahaha... KSE might beat us with her selca stick then let stare GWI's biceps for fun, hahahahahaha :phew:

Definitely YES, hhahahaha...

Jae Rim wont be jealous right because we stare at Gwi Abs LOL? he already have So Eun kkkkk

Now, Hye Ryeong is definitely not Gwi's daughter BUT I do believe that maybe Myung Hee was... remember, Myung Hee was an orphan before Sung Yeol's family brought him in.  I doubt Yang Sun is his daughter either... that's just weird unless he fell in love as a vampire and had a baby with a human. Wouldn't that make her a half breed?

The writers are too blah on wasted potential of the storyline and the characters. It's frustrating but the more reason why I don't watch the drama... just reading the recaps and comments. I really don't think I am missing much and from what I've read, I already know I won't jump on board with the leading OTP and that's a major downfall for me for any drama... I am stilling hoping for the best though and I hope KSE continues to gain positive feedbacks!

I really don't know the real purpose for her... she is definitely just a filler. Too bad because I would've loved to see more of her but there's nothing we can do but accept it. Let's take as much KSE scenes as we can as possible! Writers, please make it a good one... even if you continue to maintain her scenes to the minimal. 

I told you... The writer is anti-fan of her own drama, hahahahahaha... Well, I won't tiring myself by argue of how writer twisted the plot and didn't success. Whatever, hahahahahaha... I just see KSE cuts scenes and don't care much for conflicts, hahahahahaha... Overall I agree with K-nets about TSWWTN cast. And, yes this drama is LJK one-man-show.

So annoying to see KSE in very small airtimes but I saw her did her portion well and I wish her always happy in doing this drama. Well, if she read Naver or Nate about K-nets comments I won't feel bad since most of them support her and they're bashing production team because her small times slot. If Int'l fans disagree with K-nets then let them disagree because the future and rating of this drama base on K-nets not Int'l fans.

I'm just saying... handsome

VOTE for your favorite #BagelGirl http://bit.ly/1UlGyZK  #AngelLocsin #UEE #KimTaeHee #KimSoEun #JoeChen

Vote Voteeee kkkkkk

PS : but how to vote ???? aigoooo i am mad LOL

here you go dear;

https://polarb.com/polls/226256

just to confirm that one person one vote ? Is it a must share in order to vote?  

i dont know i need an explanation too, i try to vote again today, using my twitter account but the vote from Kim So Eun is not increase, i think its only once for one account

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGE!

it says 'Kim So Eun sends her greetings to Baidu.'In the clip,SE's saying hi & asked if viewers are curious abt what she's up to

cr:NikTee0309twitter

yes yes....we are curious what is her up coming project...pls pls share the full version of video clip... kam sa hamnida! O_O......

Solim luv... ♡♡♡

* must quote picture...seldom see her picture...HooO. ..need to show her pretty face mah....lol....

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGE!

it says 'Kim So Eun sends her greetings to Baidu.'In the clip,SE's saying hi & asked if viewers are curious abt what she's up to

cr:NikTee0309twitter

yes yes....we are curious what is her up coming project...pls pls share the full version of video clip... kam sa hamnida! O_O......

Solim luv... ♡♡♡

* must quote picture...seldom see her picture...HooO. ..need to show her pretty face mah....lol....

this picture reminds me of Solim back in Jeju Island where Jaerim braided her wife's hair on the bed. Its messy and cute just like this. Or maybe nampyeon was behind the camera after styling wifeys hair again? Maybe after wrestling? Lololololol 

Archived