[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

Guest myasally

Every time we have a serious conversation in this thread and I started to loose my smile, @Niel2804 your post always made me smile again and again. Gumawo~~~~~

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh guys, my last post was for the other thread but as you can see, I've distanced myself from that thread and I have my own pride to not go back on my word and post there again, only to be ridiculed "Oh delulu @ollakuni is here again", so I posted it here ^_^

Guest zehsillymillie

Meeeh~! You guys continue whatever you're doing. I'll just hit 'like' on your 'insightful posts', chingus! :D

While doing so... AJAHFDGUIDSGSDBGJH!!!  

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER I'VE SEEN THIS LEADER MO'S PICTUREEE~!AFHAJFHASHFKASHF!
​(I'll definitely send it to my cousin!! Since uri Jae-Rimmie crashed all her fantasies of  him hahaha~!)

Guest mizcheesy

For the sake of my jagiya, I vow to have my fabulous abs back>:(

LIKE THIS.......

credit to the rightful owners

Every time we have a serious conversation in this thread and I started to loose my smile, @Niel2804 your post always made me smile again and again. Gumawo~~~~~

@myasally

aang... glad to hear that kkkekeke... honestly i feel bad, my post can classified as Trash Post kkkk... i am not good in expressing my POV, and Capt @innasalvatore Ahjussi @kiwkiw3 @mizcheesy already represent my POV kkkk

Guest mizcheesy

@myasally

aang... glad to hear that kkkekeke... honestly i feel bad, my post can classified as Trash Post kkkk... i am not good in expressing my POV, and Capt @innasalvatore Ahjussi @kiwkiw3 @mizcheesy already represent my POV kkkk

​@Niel2804 dearie, who said that your posts are trash and I'll vanish them all to that prison where Sirius Black was incarcerated!xD

You just don't know how your posts keep me going and make my day happy so do not dare belittle yourself because your post is as important as the most insightful and the most awesome fanaarts and memes there are. Keep your beautiful B-face up because I am very proud to have that same BADGE as yours all for the love of uri Appa and Omma:)

Guest Jongkong

For the sake of my jagiya, I vow to have my fabulous abs back>:(

LIKE THIS.......

credit to the rightful owners

I can't believe this manly man is the same person as what we see in WGM. He's such a dork! Now, I can't look at his photos without cracking up. Waaah! I love him !

Can't imagine him not being with So Eun. They fit together. :-) I feel giddy every time I see  both of them together.

@Niel2804

As quoted:

Huahahha... Mianhe Chingu ya, my rebellious sister is awakening kkkkk.... yaps i wish for Soeun's sake, he bring back his Sexy Abs (i anticipated his Back wash for upcoming episode) especially his Arms, OMG i really in love with his arms, aangg i wanna bite hhahaha yummy kkkk

Hehehe...u r not alone. My eyes will always land upon his biceps first before they travel elsewhere. I can totally understand when Soeun said she wanted to bite those armsWell, who could resist those yummy chicken wings (and drumsticks) ^_^ 

Guest CheeseGalore

Chingus... I'm really loving how this thread is progressing with a nice pace and perfect combination of harmless pluffs and meatier insights.

However chingu-ya, maybe we should refrain from talking about how the new couple are lacking originality and that they are just copying Solim. I only watched the first couple episodes of the new couples and they are not for me.

Buuut... they have their own fandom and I'm sure their shippers love these new couples as much as we love Solim. We wouldn't like it if other shippers call uri beloved Solim a copycat would we? So maybe we should let it go and focus on the happy spazzing.

Have a good day Honeybees :) please don't hate me.

omo,im really sorry..im not thinking hard that my post would trigger this issue, im really sorry,jeongmall....i dont post at the other wgm thread..my sincere intention is just to make all the hate issue for fun and instead of negetive vibe, i just want to change the statement into something that we can make joke and laugh about it, thats why i put a lot of 'hahaha' when posting it..its really my false, no bad intention..should i delete the post???sorry from the bottom of my heart... T_T

@hyuklover_eida your post was funny and you did nothing wrong. the topic was just brought up again when it was mentioned that the main wgm thread was still discussing it.

​@Niel2804 dearie, who said that your posts are trash and I'll vanish them all to that prison where Sirius Black was incarcerated!xD

You just don't know how your posts keep me going and make my day happy so do not dare belittle yourself because your post is as important as the most insightful and the most awesome fanaarts and memes there are. Keep your beautiful B-face up because I am very proud to have that same BADGE as yours all for the love of uri Appa and Omma:)

@mizcheesy

thank you dear kkkk...i am proud with my B face huahahhaha, its pretty, naughty and smexy, look i am being narcissism again dont throw potatoes at meeehhhhh......

@Niel2804

As quoted:

Huahahha... Mianhe Chingu ya, my rebellious sister is awakening kkkkk.... yaps i wish for Soeun's sake, he bring back his Sexy Abs (i anticipated his Back wash for upcoming episode) especially his Arms, OMG i really in love with his arms, aangg i wanna bite hhahaha yummy kkkk

Hehehe...u r not alone. My eyes will always land upon his biceps first before they travel elsewhere. I can totally understand when Soeun said she wanted to bite those armsWell, who could resist those yummy chicken wings (and drumsticks) ^_^ 

@luvsushi

everytime Jae Rim open his arms to hug So Eun, i wanna jump and hug my Laptop instead huahahhaha, what a poor life Niel kkkkk

Guest SOLIMisLOVE

SE%20Collage_zpsbhmhjmqy.jpg

​Sorry for quoting this image but I just have to say that i don't understand how some can say that she dislikes Jaerim. Whenever she is with Jaerim  you can see her smiling widely from ear to ear even to the point where her eyes are also smiling. Who smiles that wide & laughs out loud whenever they are with the person they dislike?       #justsaying #BTLM #SoLimIsLove

Guest andritz

just my two cents regarding recent issue

maybe there are  Jaerim and Soeun fans accidentally go to WGM thread and read all posting there, because not only Soeun get bad image, but Jaerim also, then it influence their opinion, I know they only want the best for their idol but we never know something that you hate it might be the best for them

I want to become that much better. Opinions may be divided since I’ve shown my honest side. (taken from JR interview)

but we people here always love JR+SE honest side that's why we always thirsty their honest action

To those who mentioned about Tablo and Hye-jung's relationship, I agree that SoLim somehow has that kind of relationship - not all that lovey dovey and serious. Remember the episode where So Eun became Jae Rim's manager? There was this scene where they went to the photoshoot location and Jae Rim shut the door and left So Eun outside for a moment. It reminded me of a scene in "The Return of Superman' wherein Tablo did the same thing to Hye-jung in a tea shop in Jeju-do. It was really funny.

Here's the video:

There was also this scene in another episode wherein they were eating in a food stall then Tablo went to the restroom and when he came back Hyejung and Haru were not there anymore. Hyejung and Haru hid themselves behind a car parked nearby and were laughing really hard while watching Tablo panicking. I think Tablo panicked because they haven't paid for the food yet and he was left out there without money. LOL There's another scene wherein they were about to park the car and Tablo went outside to check then Hye-jung drove away leaving him behind. Of course, she didn't really leave. I think pulling pranks among couples is not a bad thing, right? I find it cute in a way. :)

I mean there are couples who are really affectionate towards each other and there's SoLim - the rulebreaker couple. I think they always go against the norm and what's always the standard. :P

Talking about Tablo-Hyejung and what So Eun said about being a couple after 3 years... I was thinking...

From this:

So Eun: Let's be a couple after 3 years.

After 3 years... Are we gonna be expecting this, So-Eunnie? LOL

@deishii Sorry for quoting pics but thanks to your comparison, look what our awesome editor @aivzthegreat  did. 

Embedded image permalink

This would be such a dream come true. 

Make it happen, Solim.

@myasally

​@Niel2804

At least you bring a laughter to people... You bring the happiness to others. What's a point of being human living if you can't make people happy? That's why... We Love SoLim couple because they bring the happiness to viewers, to Honeybees. Keep on shaking, GURL! You know we love you^^

Archived