[OFFICIAL] Song Jae Rim ❤ Kim So Eun - LTE Couple [WGM]: PART 2

ameterf_81ac

Suddenly I scroll back to read k-nets comments on WGM SoLim couple for latest episode which as translated by @shinhwachangjo

I always thought K-nets are so scary but lately they're so sweet. Ottohke...? Suddenly I want to hug them and say GOMAWOOO^^

​yeahhh..i'm with you inna. B|

Actually I feel grateful towards k-netz because they gave Solim Couple positive comments and responds (thanks shinhwachangjo for the translation). :x

And I hope Soeun didn't read the main wgm thread at soompi coz when I visit there, ommooo...it seems like I went to another planet. O.o

Full of negative aura. Don't they feel tired hating & bashing people? :o

Anyway, whatever!~  I'm happy as long as SoLim happy...:D

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This temporary forum does not work really well with my phone due to reasons which  i do not know. lol. i cannot even see the pictures, gifs and worst, i could not even post. So i had to make use of my good old laptop. :P

I am not posting this to make fun of other people's POV. I just wanted to help lighten up the mood and point out that it takes two to tango,so whenever I see SoLim happy,I am reminded that they have both worked hard to get to where they are now.

Hidden Content

@LEONomma Yes,i agreed with you chingu, So Eun "hates" Jaerim so much that.... in the next episode she even said.....

that is how much she "hates" her nampyeon....hehehehehe:)

gif credit aivzthegreat...thank you chingu...

Guest nonaz

For those who being insult morally, intelligently or offended in any ways and thinks what Soeun did and the way she treated Jaerim is a form of abuse or the act of violence, I suggest go and make a police report, then. Atleast if Jaerim don't have a Richard Simmons to talk or stand for what's right and wrong for himself maybe you can do a favor on behalf of him. #KiddingLoL

At first. I don't want to discuss any further about this even after that insightful comments that have been made. Since most of chingu here are more eloquent and puts things are much better than me. But i can't contain myself. Mianhee ~~~

I admit, that kind of insightful from the opposite point of view are really helpful in terms of to remain myself gravity in this ship. Or its some kind of reality check as well. Haha so, thank you. I really means it. 

With what Soeun having right now, to tell the truth I feels bad for her. If I meant to offend anyone here, i apologize in advance. I read in other thread that related to soeun (not wgm thread) before, about some of her fans whose used to ship her hard with other guy saying bad about her now. They talks how they can't believe that Soeun is that kind of girl who easily flirting with other guy, her lovey dovey action and her spontaneous and boldness of skinship just kills their fantasy about shipping her with that particular guy and the idea of what they had about her. 

Here in wgm perspective, she being bad mouthing and being judge, told unresponsive, mistreated, disliking her partner (Jaerim) if she's not respond to or respond to her partner in another different ways that's maybe not suit for some people taste. 

If you looked at these two cases, everything is on Soeun fault. And as usual, these two particular guy involved are most likely to be the case of "such a poor guy" and these boy are deserve someone better than her. #palmface 

So, tell me what should she do to express herself in any circumstances? I feels like when you play chess and she's  just like your opponent set of chess. Every moved she made, right or left, straight or backwards will be analyzed for the worst. Ohh she move that side, than she gonna kill this and Ohh she move forward, oh noo, it's dangerous for my strategy. And blablablablablabla so, there's no point of her to do anything, because at the end of the day she still will be judge.

Again. My thoughts on this matter is simple and easy. If proven that she really that bad or mean as what per claimed her, and there's really solid, concrete, prove or evidence about that.  Then I will deal about that at that time later if that's really happened. And we will see how. 

As for now, everything is seems pretty normal to me. Then I chose to enjoy it. I've been lying If I i says that I like everything about soeun. THere's something about her sometime annoyed me. But not to the point that I hate her and against everything that she's done. I sometimes annoyed with my sister and my brother and we even fought but, that's not means that I hate them and the fact that i love them to death. 

I'm not asking them to change they way they should think and feels about soeun according to my wish. It's unfair. Cause everyone got their own value to believe and the way their live their life. But, I just hope for a kindness. A kindness for a little understanding. Just a bit of understanding. Not a big huge gigantic understanding. Just with a tiny understanding to try understand her.

Again.Sorry for the ranting. ^__^ 

Wow that's really sharp! Jr certainly attacking se everywhr! Fr his knees to entire bottom to chest frontal, v close proximity face to even thumb carass!! Poor se, so much feels, no wonder aft a while she quickly come down.. too arousing, no B - too embarrassing for national tv to watch if she seemed to enjoy too much..

I just have to say it, these two are equally crazy hahaha! Before the kicking incident, don't forget that Jaerim forced Soeun into submission (I don't know if this is an okay term, sawryy... limited English). He used his strength to pin her to the ground and he sat on top of her (he could've hurt her too right there, thank God he didn't).

Anyway, I was watching episode 33 while sitting in a cafe with my two best friends. One is Jaerim biased, one loves Soeun and has no idea who Song Jaerim is and the other one is me, who's crazy about Solim as a team, but not a big fan of either of them.

Our reactions:

Soeun-biased: "Eww, he's sitting on top of her, very disrespectful. She is still a girl and there's a certain decorum she has to maintain! I don't like this guy!"

Jaerim-biased: "Omg! I can't believe she kicked him! He has pneumothorax you know! If she hates him that much she should leave the show and give Jaerim to me!"

Me: "Hihihihi.... these two are shooo cuuuute! You two *pointing to my friends* just shush and enjoy the show"

Actually the most upsetting gesture for me is fr jr when he sat on se neck/head.. oh boy that's really so crossing the line!! Hw can u do this to a girl.. n if I dislike the guy I think I wil really explore v v big time.. I salute se for letting a non bf doing this to her.. this guy has no base limit.. But u can c hw se graciously  took it in stride. Sly jr is this yr way of branding se as yrs??

So I'm sure her kicks, pushes are her subtle 'revenge' for treating her like this!

Jumokbap, the Korean rice balls

Ju-mok-bap or fist-clenching-rise is a Korean snack rice balls (or meal, if you binge on more than 2 of it). There are kinds of jumok bap out there, but the most basic needs for this yum treats are:
– Rice
– Crushed seaweed
– Sesame Oil
– A pinch of salt

Basic ingredients of jumokbap minus salt

For the fillings, you can go creative and put whatever protein or veggies that you like. You can even make them from fried rice. Anything you like.
If you choose to fill it with raw ingredients (e.g. carrots, mushrooms, ham) you might want to pan fried them with some oil.

Today I decided to make my kind of very easy version (from the already easy recipe) of jumokbap.

For this recipe you will need:
– Basic ingredients (1 cup of rice, 1 tea spoon of sesame oil, a pinch of salt, crushed seawee
– Leftover fried chicken, minced

tips: you can use any kind of store-bought seaweed and crushed inside a plastic bag. I’m using the already crushed and seasoned one. I using this kind of seaweed makes it more easier and tastier.

How to make jumokbap:
– In a mixing bowl, put in cooked rice, salt, sesame oil.
tips:
– Some people only use the seaweed as coatings but I love em so I also mixed it into the rice.
– I also mixed the fillings all together with the other ingredients. But you have the option of putting it only in the middle of the rice balls (like onigiri).

– Pour another serving of the crushed seaweed into a smaller bowl.

– Now you’re ready to start your assembly line.

– Grab a fistful (bite size or more) of the already mixed rice.

– squiz it into balls so it won’t break a part.

– cover it with seaweed as coatings

– done! you can enjoy it now!

My suggestion Go ahead and follow this recipe, or free your creative culinary skills and make your own! so be creative to create it everyone ^^ PS : uri Magnae, i did it huahahahha @NitePanda

With what Soeun having right now, to tell the truth I feels bad for her. If I meant to offend anyone here, i apologize in advance. I read in other thread that related to soeun (not wgm thread) before, about some of her fans whose used to ship her hard with other guy saying bad about her now. They talks how they can't believe that Soeun is that kind of girl who easily flirting with other guy, her lovey dovey action and her spontaneous and boldness of skinship just kills their fantasy about shipping her with that particular guy and the idea of what they had about her. 

Thks for the insight! Poor se.. nvm, she has honeybees! I just hope if she really doesn't end up w jr aft wgm ends, we wil not behave like her other ship that ship her w other guys..  

Jumokbap, the Korean rice balls

Ju-mok-bap or fist-clenching-rise is a Korean snack rice balls (or meal, if you binge on more than 2 of it). There are kinds of jumok bap out there, but the most basic needs for this yum treats are:
– Rice
– Crushed seaweed
– Sesame Oil
– A pinch of salt

Basic ingredients of jumokbap minus salt

For the fillings, you can go creative and put whatever protein or veggies that you like. You can even make them from fried rice. Anything you like.
If you choose to fill it with raw ingredients (e.g. carrots, mushrooms, ham) you might want to pan fried them with some oil.

Today I decided to make my kind of very easy version (from the already easy recipe) of jumokbap.

For this recipe you will need:
– Basic ingredients (1 cup of rice, 1 tea spoon of sesame oil, a pinch of salt, crushed seawee
– Leftover fried chicken, minced

tips: you can use any kind of store-bought seaweed and crushed inside a plastic bag. I’m using the already crushed and seasoned one. I using this kind of seaweed makes it more easier and tastier.

How to make jumokbap:
– In a mixing bowl, put in cooked rice, salt, sesame oil.
tips:
– Some people only use the seaweed as coatings but I love em so I also mixed it into the rice.
– I also mixed the fillings all together with the other ingredients. But you have the option of putting it only in the middle of the rice balls (like onigiri).

My suggestion Go ahead and follow this recipe, or free your creative culinary skills and make your own! so be creative to create it everyone ^^ PS : uri Magnae, i did it huahahahha @NitePanda

​Huaaa you make me hungry!!! so i can be CREATIVE and put ANYTHING i like? daebak!!! 

I think i wanna put a lot of WASABI for the filling and give it to my friends hahah and i can anticipate their reaction, it would be such a good prank. Maybe they will do wrestling to me because of this xDxD 

For those who being insult morally, intelligently or offended in any ways and thinks what Soeun did and the way she treated Jaerim is a form of abuse or the act of violence, I suggest go and make a police report, then. Atleast if Jaerim don't have a Richard Simmons to talk or stand for what's right and wrong for himself maybe you can do a favor on behalf of him. #KiddingLoL

At first. I don't want to discuss any further about this even after that insightful comments that have been made. Since most of chingu here are more eloquent and puts things are much better than me. But i can't contain myself. Mianhee ~~~

I admit, that kind of insightful from the opposite point of view are really helpful in terms of to remain myself gravity in this ship. Or its some kind of reality check as well. Haha so, thank you. I really means it. 

Here in wgm perspective, she being bad mouthing and being judge, told unresponsive, mistreated, disliking her partner (Jaerim) if she's not respond to or respond to her partner in another different ways that's maybe not suit for some people taste. 

If you looked at these two cases, everything is on Soeun fault. And as usual, these two particular guy involved are most likely to be the case of "such a poor guy" and these boy are deserve someone better than her. #palmface 

So, tell me what should she do to express herself in any circumstances? I feels like when you play chess and she's  just like your opponent set of chess. Every moved she made, right or left, straight or backwards will be analyzed for the worst. Ohh she move that side, than she gonna kill this and Ohh she move forward, oh noo, it's dangerous for my strategy. And blablablablablabla so, there's no point of her to do anything, because at the end of the day she still will be judge.

Again. My thoughts on this matter is simple and easy. If proven that she really that bad or mean as what per claimed her, and there's really solid, concrete, prove or evidence about that.  Then I will deal about that at that time later if that's really happened. And we will see how. 

As for now, everything is seems pretty normal to me. Then I chose to enjoy it. I've been lying If I i says that I like everything about soeun. THere's something about her sometime annoyed me. But not to the point that I hate her and against everything that she's done. I sometimes annoyed with my sister and my brother and we even fought but, that's not means that I hate them and the fact that i love them to death. 

I'm not asking them to change they way they should think and feels about soeun according to my wish. It's unfair. Cause everyone got their own value to believe and the way their live their life. But, I just hope for a kindness. A kindness for a little understanding. Just a bit of understanding. Not a big huge gigantic understanding. Just with a tiny understanding to try understand her.

Again.Sorry for the ranting. ^__^ 

I've seen before her shipper (with other guy) bombarded her with angry tweets after she post a picture with Jaerim, she/he bad mouth her. It's kinda scary if you are a dissatisfied ex-shipper,  your dream shattered to pieces and suddenly you can not see any goodness in anything related to the person you once adored. I pray that I would never turn to be that kind of shipper.

This temporary forum does not work really well with my phone due to reasons which  i do not know. lol. i cannot even see the pictures, gifs and worst, i could not even post. So i had to make use of my good old laptop. :P

I am not posting this to make fun of other people's POV. I just wanted to help lighten up the mood and point out that it takes two to tango,so whenever I see SoLim happy,I am reminded that they have both worked hard to get to where they are now.

Hidden Content

This is awesome!! U ask us to write ours.. But u wrote almost all!!

Se dislike jr so much, she thick skinnedly repeat request to wash his wide back for him, at.risk of letting national tv knw shes so B hung up over jr body.. to hide her embarrassment when jr said no, she pushed him off balance in the tub.. then her treasure is to wash his back (she's still there) n safeguard herself by saying with cold water so jr has no excuse to reject her again! 

Let me think of more n keep posting..

Guest LoveMyWookie

Hi honeybees!!!

I have been wanting to voice out my opinion but you guys said it all. Thanks. I also wanna add that watching SoLim is a choice. Just like love. I respect opinions. I understand we are all different. But what I don't get is the moving on part. Please, if SoLim doesn't suit your taste, don't watch. If you love them - watch their reel love story which my shipper heart hopes to become real. But if not, it's okay too. It is easy as 1 2 3 right? as what my fellow honeybee said.  If you can't take the heat, get out. I can take the heat, so I'm staying. Simple. xD

@jbaek, no worries at all, I'm sure the honeybees here will understand if we do make any mistakes in our translations because we are not native speakers of the language. Usually, when I'm doing the recaps, I don't really have the time to replay the scene again because it'll be kinda tedious and time-consuming to do. At times, due to some technical glitches, I do have to re-type my translations again. Argh, this is most probably the part which I really dread the most.But all in all, I do enjoy working on the recaps for our Solim couple and I do believe the same goes for my co-recapper too. I'm really glad that @jbaek has readily agreed to work on the recaps together with me so that we are able to roll out the translated recaps at a faster pace.A big kudos to my co-recapper too for her very thorough and detailed recaps in spite of her busyness!:D

Suddenly feel like I want us to be reminded by these gifs again

gif cr to overochiever

Omg she's so cuteeeeeeee. N Jeremy is so handsome n sweet. Thks for reminder. 

Soros everyone, without lol, insightful, awesome, I feel like I have to respond to every post!!!

​Huaaa you make me hungry!!! so i can be CREATIVE and put ANYTHING i like? daebak!!! 

I think i wanna put a lot of WASABI for the filling and give it to my friends hahah and i can anticipate their reaction, it would be such a good prank. Maybe they will do wrestling to me because of this xDxD 

​Magnae @NitePanda try to use this prank to your crush but please note "On the Private Area" not at park like uri SoLim, if not Satpam might yell on you kkk

Satpam : Security guard kkkk

Guest myasally

​I want to do that too, it will be hilarious. My best friends and I always prank each other especially on our bday. I remember at my bday we were living in a hostel they trick me that one of them broken their leg in the toilet so i rush as fast as I can to her room like two block away and when I open the door they welcome me with eggs and flour. That was one tray of eggs and 5 kilos of flour. (Waste of food guys, don't try at home...lol) I basically become a dough and I'm so surprised but anger never come to me coz I know their intention. Maybe some say harsh but our intention is just you will remember this bday, you'll remember us, you'll remember this bday you're not alone but this is the bday you celebrated with us. I'll swear I'll never forget that day till I'm dead.  I'm glad I have that kind of memories. Now every time I make cookies or cake I'll remember all my best friends. I miss them so much.

I bet Solim just the same, Soeun rarely eat ramyun but she eat three times already with Jaerim. Jaerim said every time she eat ramyun she will think of him. Soeun admit that they create too many first memories together, Jaerim admit it too at basketball date and now Jaerim will remember Soeun when he eat jumukpap. hehehe

Hi guys..

I was enjoying this forum since a few month ago, but actually i don't know what the meaning of "Byuntae". :ph34r: Anyone can help me to explain what the meaning of "Byuntae"? 

Thankyou.

​I think @Niel2804 will be good in anwering this question huahaha :D

Guest nonaz

@perigigi @gladcraze 

The funny thing is, that particular guy is already moved on with his life. But instead they chose to bad mouthing, and judge soeun. Especially when things not happen according to their wish. 

To tell the truth, i myself have no idea of what kind of future that will brings to me tomorrow. Today I may loves and care about Soeun, but maybe I don't for tomorrow. But I would like to remind myself that how bad things are, how hurt it is if things that i wish and hope for not happen, I hope that I would not turn to someone that talks bad, being hatred or judge her because of my anger and disappointment. 

Archived