[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest mnjhs775

@jly31 probably from their own minds lol. Usually it would come up on the korean sites as well as the dc gallery too if it was true, but seeing as I've seen nothing so far, I assume that  they've just said it because they don't want to see their precious oppa with a girl as gorgeous as sy HAHA 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Choco1Luv my older aunts used to always tell me men love when women are a lot of things all rolled into one. They like when they kind and wonderful to the guy's parents and fun and jovial with his friends but also know to be coy and sexy around him. And bear SY is all these things and more. No wonder JH is continuously amazed by her. She's unraveling and this boy just can't get enough of her. Awww.

@@AireenYH I agree. :D  She probably gets to choose from several dresses but at the end of the day its a dress provided by a clothing sponsor. Celebrities wear sponsored clothing all the time. Our favourite bands do it and its a huge plus for the company and the idols get to look amazing in fancy clothing. I think its a win win. Plus she's starting off in her career. Its great that she's getting sponsored stuff like this.

@IAmSoulReader you think MBC might be trolling us again, dear? You're right in that its a lot to pack in to 20 minutes or so. Maybe its a pre wedding shoot? Don't most couples have on on WGM? Maybe they only show us that bit and then the actual wedding is in the next epy? Look how they stretched Busan into 3 episodes! It won't be the first time, that's for sure.

Also with that comment from Minhyuk about how he was making a bouquet for the wedding, its possible he and Jungshin will be there for the ceremony no? The garden setting is so lush...MBC is keeping us in suspense. How ever will we hold on till Saturday? :o 

@mnjhs775 don't worry, dear. Usually these rumours tend to appear on a proper news source. So far its been quiet and JY are the oldest pair on the show now. I think MBC knows these 2 are a huge draw and they need to hold on to them a while more. Leaving the show to 2 new pairs won't help them at all. JY have been steady and super romantic. So many are gushing about them. I think MBC will definitely try to hang on to them as long as they can. As for the folks who have issues with JH and the other CNBlue boys getting involved with girls...its incredibly sad that there are people out there that don't realize that these boys are just like us. We all meet and marry someone we love and start families. The boys have every right to do that. Fans should love and support the boys in their careers but not be this way about the personal/private lives. I am so happy that so many Boices are wonderful about JH and SY...there are always a few people who will spoil the happy party. But we don't have to let them ruin it for us right? :) 

can I ask where you read that our couple is leaving the show soon? Really curious but also worried at the same time :((((((

I first heard about that "rumor" from my friend who read this tweet from a Diane Villanueva. 

ok this person just sounds too over the top in some of her tweets... Retweeting stuff from others saying that they'll blow up mbc if jongyeon kiss and what not .. Do they expect the cnblue members to die single or what?? -.- why can't they just leave them to be happy eugh 

Uhm...i've browsed in her twitter...she doesn't seem to like WGM too much...I mean, there's no post about JH' WGM activities. So i presume she's not a fan of the show and she's just expressing her wish...

It's ok, we are living in democracy, so she can say what she wants even though her wish may not come true as soon as she expects.

Brownie, we don't have to panic right now. People who leave WGM usually have a reason. I've watched so many couple that i have a prediction gift.

They usually renew the contract every 3 month and they don't leave before 6- 9 months unless there's some scandal involving (which is not the case) or schedule hardly overlapping with filming (which i think it's not the case too, JH is about to finish filming OM so he can go back to his "usual work" as a musician only) or boredom in their stint. It would be really stupid to cut off the filming right now that they are in the sweetest moment of their relationship. Pd is not stupid. I believe WGM is relying a lot on them for the ratings... 

I also believe that the ratings are dropping for the simple reason that it's summer and people on saturdays afternoons in july wants to spend time outdoor and not at home watching tv. I'm sure they all watch after they come back home, too bad that doesn't count for the live ratings...

@burningwithlove My favourite would be only family members and CNBLUE brothers and perhaps some really close friends... SY's sister as bride's maid... YH leading through the wedding vows while MH would be the best man and later JS will MC the rest of the wedding celebration.

I think MBC will take out as much from the wedding as possible so it will probably go over only one episode. I think there need be some more preperations done before they can walk down the aisle so I believe this is what they will finish up together with the baseball segment...

@jly31 there is another source for rumors... you just need to make one up yourself if soompi, Dispatch (...) take to long... lol

@IAmSoulReader and @mnjhs775 lol true. I just read on twitter how one of JH's fan got upset about the fake "dispatch" photo and is demanding that person to be sued for misusing "dispatch" logo. So I wouldn't be surprised if JH's fan decided to spread some fake rumor to kill off the brownie's current buzz.

@burningwithlove, you are right. I actually doubt we will get to see the actual wedding ceremony next week. May be we will get to see the first part where JH and SY see each other in their wedding clothing.

I wish she chooses more conservative dress for wedding. There is so much fresh on display. I can understand the legs but chest area. Because she has to stay all day in that dress, I am sure JH invited male friends too. He is a jealous guy, remember writing name w/ her butt. He will mind. I wish she wore long dress w/ lace and w/ wavy hair.

@n_s_23_23 Have you thought of the possibility that actors on this show have to wear sponsored clothes just like the ones on a drama set? Whenever I read your posts they seem to mainly concentrate on what you don't like about SY or her (assumingly self made) choices... I never hear you complain about JH showing off his bare chest or taking pictures with girls. I never hear you say that he acts a bit too straight forward at times, perhaps even suggesting things with a kind of inappropriate thouch to it like when JY went to his bedroom at his parents' place... I'm not saying he was completely being over the top there but with your standards imagine SY would have behaved the same way when they went to meet her parents... How would you have judged this situation?

It saddens me that SY - even after a throughoutly perfect episode and all the things she prepared for JH - just cant seem to touch your heart. The only thing I read from you week after week is that SY is obviously too flirty for your taste. You dont see her classy nature at all. Are you even sure you are shipping both of them and not just JH?

Besides this I have a few speculations on the wedding myself.

Actualy I don't believe we'll see the ceremony next episode for various reasons. I can't really imagine SY and JH walking down the aisle after being out all day on a baseball game and doing the beer contest... How would you add these segments together?

On top of that MBC would have the second milestone episode of JY right after the other? Don't think so!
They are teasing us again, if you ask me. The captions speek of a wedding and invitations... So even though the caption suggest that the wedding is coming those scenes still seem more like a prelude or ending for the real thing to me when I look at it closely... Also why would they bring up the invitations again?
Therefore I guess these scenes could perhaps refer to dress fitting, pre wedding pictures or even an m/v like wedding invitation... Or they showed us scenes from after the wedding party. I don't quite believe SY was singing in front of the whole crowd.

The wedding itself would either be huge with a lot of friends being there or really small and intimate, possibly only with family members and CNBLUE brothers, since we need to take into account that they were allowed to plan the whole thing by themselves. I think it will be the latter though.. somewhere secluded.
Although more information on the actual event is strictly being kept under wraps by MBC I did not believe that there won't be any guests for a second. They would have edited out the invite part already. Us not seeing any of them in the preview would mean they either didn't show them on purpose to keep the secret until air time or those scenes didn't take place at the actual wedding/took place before everyone else went there.

My last suspicion: I guess we will also see another, floor-length dress on the wedding ceremony since SY is usually quite traditional... If not I won't be upset either. She has the body and the right to blow away her husband on their wedding day.
We can still hope for that one when the real wedding will take place... later... after WGM finished...right?
:lol:

this episode was the best. I really did enjoy it. when she had a little bit a tumble at the end, it made more real, strength drained for her legs, she is excited,nervous.happy... it was so real, made me little scared. thinking whats gonna happen then... they are giving so much promises for the future.

I am not taking side. if it looks that way, sorry. I am not familiar w/ this culture but what I saw, they are not like american or brit. they are more conservative. they have so many manners, talking each other w/ status. when I saw something and it was a different what I saw from others, I thought, 'is this right/real' or 'does this break any rule' , etc... still dont know why dating can be a scandal. so I am writing here to understand, whats right and wrong. If I were a guy, I will definitely be jealous. If its okay w/ him, thats fine. maybe I am not choosing the right word.

I am emotionally drained :tears:

Guest mnjhs775

@jly31 there is another source for rumors... you just need to make one up yourself if soompi, Dispatch (...) take to long... lol

@IAmSoulReader, lol true. I just read on twitter how one of JH's fan got upset about the fake "dispatch" photo and is demanding that person to be sued for misusing "dispatch" logo. So I wouldn't be surprised if JH's fan decided to spread some fake rumor to kill off the brownie's current buzz.

@burningwithlove, you are right. I actually doubt we will get to see the actual wedding ceremony next week. May be we will get to see the first part where JH and SY see each other in their wedding clothing.

LOL really? They need to chill!!! It clearly said above the dispatch logo 'ggongee (as in 02) is fact', CLEARLY implying that the photo was just a joke! Sighhh some people really..... 

Guest iheartpororo92

Hi guys, would you mind telling me the translation of  the comment SY left on JH's appa ig photo? Please! Gomawoyo~

Really? she left a comment? I thought she only liked Appa's photo. 

@IAmSoulReader, lol true. I just read on twitter how one of JH's fan got upset about the fake "dispatch" photo and is demanding that person to be sued for misusing "dispatch" logo. So I wouldn't be surprised if JH's fan decided to spread some fake rumor to kill off the brownie's current buzz.

LOL really? They need to chill!!! It clearly said above the dispatch logo 'ggongee (as in 02) is fact', CLEARLY implying that the photo was just a joke! Sighhh some people really..... 

Any attempts to destroy a fangirl's "reality" is dangerous! It is rather scary how aggressive some of these girls get. 

@IAmSoulReader awww. I do love the idea of an intimate wedding for these two as you suggested. And I think the setting chosen also lends to such an intimate event. It makes sense, given these two are so romantic. It should be all about them on the day. 

Confession: before the wedding preview came along I was so excited to see the baseball segment because of the pics and video that we got to see long before this eps was to air. They were so couple-y during the game that I was super excited for this segment. :D 

@jly31 on the bright side, the romance and sweetness gets extended and we might just get more footage because of it. Look at how Busan gave us so much romance? I've been floating a few feet off the ground since Saturday. I don't want to confess how many times I've watched the unsubbed ep. I've lost count! *hides* :D 

@pikki tadaa! There's the answer. Sounds like this tweet came from someone who wants the JY ship to break and him to be off the show. Its like @IAmSoulReader joked about in her post above. Creating a rumour is the new thing...hehe. I think some of these people will just need to get over it and realize that JH will do what he wants. Good boy. ;) 

I think the preview from Kshownow suggested that it is the wedding. I think the "wedding" dress actually suits the setting well, especially if they are not having a formal "wedding." SY fitted the dress beautifully so I look forward to seeing how JH reacts to his beautiful wife.

@n_s_23_23, I understand where you are coming from and how you just want to share your thoughts. I think it may just be how you express it,  it often comes out as very negative towards SY. Please understand, we brownies are all protective of both JH and SY, especially if there seems to be unwarranted criticism towards them. 

@iheartpororo92, I wonder where the person got the source from? Usually the rumors are published on soompi or allkpop first before it becomes reality. 

I didnt mean to criticize her. I think I am reading the situation wrong way and describing it w/ wrong word. SORRY:(

Guest wilddove

maybe next week it's for the pre-wedding photos..... when SY comes down the stairs, she's holding a sunglass and no flower on her hair compared to when she's singing.....

@n_s_23_23, I understand where you are coming from and how you just want to share your thoughts. I think it may just be how you express it,  it often comes out as very negative towards SY. Please understand, we brownies are all protective of both JH and SY, especially if there seems to be unwarranted criticism towards them. 

I didnt mean to criticize her. I think I am reading the situation wrong way and describing it w/ wrong word. SORRY:(

*hug* I understand. Because we are unable to hear your tone of voice, it is easier to misinterpret your writing as negative too. Perhaps you can re-read what your type out next time, see if seems negative or you have used the right words to describe your thoughts first before you post it? Anyway, don't worry for now, we are all brownies here and all we want to do is spazz on our beloved couple. 

When I see SY in her wedding dress, JH's song "Foxy" comes to mind.

On my way, I saw a girl. She’s so fine
Her body was to die for, killing me
You’ve never seen got a sexy back
How to fall in love, fall in love

Hey, don’t believe me? oh, no
I liked about her ? No doubting
Nobody makes me feel like this. So hot, so hot

I’m stuck on you, baby. Stuck on you, baby
Sometimes I stare sexy girl
I’m stuck on you, baby. I’m stuck on you
It was crazy come at you, girl

I’m on fire fire fuhh. You look at me fuhh
Is guided as not to stop
I want to hug come on take me down

This destination gaze anxious
She looks so good from her head to her feet
You’ve never seen got so sexy lips
How to fall in love, fall in love

See, you believe me ? oh, no
Hey, see what I mean ? She’s stunning

I’m stuck on you, baby. Stuck on you , baby
Romance likely start Girl
You’re love it like throbbed come at you, girl

It does not matter where to, just look i’ll go
Not stopped come on take me now

Hey, I’m so crazy about her
I’ve fallen for her. She’s stunning

I’m stuck on you, baby. Stuck on you , baby
Romance likely start Girl
You’re love it like throbbed come at you, girl

credit:  https://tuneuplyrics.wordpress.com/2014/10/11/cnblue-foxy/

@IAmSoulReader and @mnjhs775 lol true. I just read on twitter how one of JH's fan got upset about the fake "dispatch" photo and is demanding that person to be sued for misusing "dispatch" logo. So I wouldn't be surprised if JH's fan decided to spread some fake rumor to kill off the brownie's current buzz.

Was it that nuro person again? She can go eat melons with that diane girl... I should be studying right now but I need to get this out...

If you don't respect and support the decisions of your idol, please don't call yourself a fan and just move onto someone else with your high expectations and double standards!

Also, you don't have to search for #jongyeon on social media!

Why would you believe you know the feelings and schedules of the idol better than they themselves?

Why would you badmouth someone who is - even if we dont believe that they are dating for a second - at least a good friend to that idol by now?

What's the purpose?!

-->Do you think the idiol wont be upset that you dont support his decision?

-->Do you think that idol will enjoy reading those hateful comments on his friend/gf?

-->Do you really believe the idol needs you to handle his shipper fans on social media?

-->Do you think the idol will like it if you make up rumors of leaving the show for him?

-->Are you perhaps delusional enough to believe that this idol would pick you over the ideal type he especially told MBC to cast for him according to his exact wishing list?

We get called delusional all the time and I'm fine with it. At least we support two people without hating anyone of them.

Dear melons out there, bear in mind though, that even if I would find out more behind the scenes information on this couple that proved me/this ship to be right, I would not easily share it with the public. I would want to make sure people like you wont taint this ship/their relationship in any way. This is how much those idols mean to me. I will take your hate and not prove you wrong even if I could just to protect them from overly jealous people like you. 

Personally I really think that someone who answered the above stated questions with yes has a delusional mental sickness... but maybe that's just my thought on this.

Anyhow... Since we don't harm anyone with this ship I strongly believe that melons and other antis are far worse than us!

The need for melons to make up rumors now only means that they have reached the end of their so called "rational" explanations on what JH is thinking/feeling/planning right now. They need to make up stuff to prove their point now. Although those rumors are annoying we can also see the good thing in that. Uri ship is sailing stronger than ever...;)

Archived