[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

I just wake up and i run to this forum imediately. Very happy to read k-netz comment. One thing about Knetz, when they loved a couple they will give their blessed when it become real. Hope the comment give uri couple some courage to face the world. Knowing a lot off people give them blessed. I want some insert from BurningSouls here, how's the situation in fandom right now? Do they get more blessed or more hatter? 

My timeline full w/ BS from south east asia and from what i've read, a lot if them become brownies too now. I don't know in other area.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never been imagine I would so deeply in love with this pair. By far, 16 episodes has really get me beyond my expectation from the first when I decided to watch WGM again. Their development pace running so fast they can't even waste single bit of time to approach each other. Words 'perfect' can't describe their personality since everyone have to have flaws and for that, this is what we called perfect imperfection. :):):):)

Brownies, you have mostly speaks my voice and I won't write any longer since everything inside my heart has been well written by your beautiful words. Is that possible if we get to meet up everyone here and have a big tight group hugs? We're so blessed for shipping them. Send my virtual hugs to everyone of you, my beautiful strangers. :)

May God bless them, another half and soul for each other. 

Okay Brownies.  Now that a majority of you have watched the RAW of this latest episode, let's have a heart-to-heart, shall we?  You know I love all my Brownies in all shapes, sizes, genders, & nationalities.  I love you all regardless of whether we agree or disagree.  Heck, I just love ya no matter what! .....but....   

I just gotta get this off my chest: Who here now thinks, IGsaga or no, fan-cam bts WGM shooting day capture or no, that JH would seriously, after watching this episode, ever get bored & tired of SY and lose interest in her as a potential romantic partner???  I think this Brownie needs to take you back out behind the Out-House and have a little chat. LMFAO! :P

:wub:

Oh, does the prolog for a lil chat start with "FOLLOW ME"? teheee.. Hm, with his feeling got deeper each time, i guess it's going to be hard for JH to easily loose interest on SY, unless he's a total player.  Since there most likely  a hectic schedule become their major hindrance, i really like to believe that both of them would really cherish their shared moment a lot. The missing part will surelly adding the fuel to their love flame :D 

Hey everyone, just watched our couple because yesterday we had our Rotaract District Assembly!

Going crazy with this couple! You guys really need to date!!! I think we brownies got what we wanted this week!! And the kiss!!

I hope I could get such a proposal!!! Oh so romantic!!!:D:tears:

Off topic-

Is there any Rotaractors who are coming to Rotasia 2016 Colombo??

Why do i feel so touched watching them. Goosebumps and my cheeks hurt from non stop smiling. By the way, anyone knows the rating for this episode in comparison with Infinity Challenge.? Dont understand why the ratings dropped.

Guest ssyolk

@ssyolk, I have only watched a handful of couples. The reason is usually I will abandon the couple as soon as I feel like they are insincere or just have no feeling for one another. So far, I have felt that the BE couple has been the most honest and sincere with each other. They do not seem to be hiding their feelings at all or is busy projecting an "image."Their behaviour towards each other has been consistent and there affection increasing as time goes by. Their body language is always consistent with what they say. What I mean by this is, they will say something sweet and this will be paired with physical affectionate (i.e. continuous eye contact, hugging, hand holding etc). I have notice most couples do not have the combination. They may say something sweet, but their body language betray them (e.g. body is turned away from partner or lack eye contact) or their affection is never consistent, such as for one episode there is over dose of sweetness and next time things have cool down again. Which to me does not make sense. If there is truly a connection, this should be continuous. 

I am not saying that the previous couples are not real, but some partners appear to have more feelings for another. Whereas the BE couple seems to be on par with each other. They are both very thoughtful to each other. One thing I have notice is, the couple do plan A LOT of details for their time together. They really put in the effect even though they are extremely busy. Such as JH planning the Japan trip, SY and JH gifts to one another, and the Busan trip involved heaps of preparation on their own part. I have not seen other couples do it to this extent. If the BE couple was taking this as a job, I doubt they will put in so much effort. Their micro body language alone is a goldmine to how they are feeling towards each other.

Anyway, enough of my ranting..haha...

Aaaa it's true, now that I think about it; what made me hooked up with Jongyeon is that they look like they are really sincere to each other. If this is an acting, it will be so hard and they are so pro at it TT TT but the thing is, I believe they are really real. I mean, they are so busy and all but they could prepare and plan stuff for their meetings. Isn't it true that all of these are all of their own plannings, not WGM staffs right? Since like SY said, it's 100% real and not scripted hahaha!

Guest lokoraven

Would it really be possible for them to date for real and in public.. Just my opinion I don't think they can and hopes if they really going to date for real just keep it with them so haters don't attack them.. :D:D:D:D:D What do you think brownies? by the way i'm always around here i just don't post but can't hold it anymore..hehehe

Would it really be possible for them to date for real and in public.. Just my opinion I don't think they can and hopes if they really going to date for real just keep it with them so haters don't attack them.. :D:D:D:D:D What do you think brownies? by the way i'm always around here i just don't post but can't hold it anymore..hehehe

don't worry they are sooo going to date for real, hahahaha *shipper wishes* if I were Seungyeon, I would feel like me and Jonghyun are dating for real but getting filmed by WGM staff hahahaha, In fact those feelings and expressions that both Jonghyun and Seungyeon showed on WGM are real, believe me. No one could act that good. Those are real happiness (I'm refering to the proposing scene) kekeke, have happy Sunday brownies!

Guest gingerschnaps

To date, Jongyeon couple is the most in love couple i've ever watched in wgm. They are the top of the line, no bs couple. They exceeded my expectations and continue to give us more and more loving moments. Sometimes i felt this is their best episode. Next thing i know, the next one is better. They just keep on improving with their convos and skinship.

jh hugging her in front of his family in a very comfortable manner is quite telling. His family looked so happy just watching them. It was a splendid sight. Sy just married herself to a bee family lols. Jh and his signature hand kissing gesture is daebak. The family gathering ended on a high note.

The last part of their segment gave me so much feels. We could see how this couple act at their best whenever left alone. The radio scene is heartwarming. Is it me or jh is trying to hide his eyes? He looked down, i only see his eyelids. Sy keeps on asking what's wrong. She's worried he might not like it? I think he was deeply moved. This girl is not just pretty but possessed a pure heart. She wanted him to feel happy, she did a great job. Even the mc's acted so comical, giggly and spazzing like us (misun, btob guy and the funny guy) seeing them in that small panel box added to the entertainment. Watching their reaction made me realise that jongyeon did this to people. Making us viewers giggle in joy, witnessinh two persons in love. I won't be debating whether they are real or not. The only thing that matters to me is they simulate how true love feels. They managed to show us viewers how it feels so good to be in love. The proposal is so sweet though i just have tiny tiny qualm; for unhygienic reasons haha! But don't mind me, i know it's just petty compared to the grand gesture; how sy felt touched by his proposal. Such a beautiful couple, they complete my Saturdays.

Guest Gongleekaka

ahh the forum is back to normal finally!! Tried all night to express my feeling but it was down :(

Even the rating are not helping, yesterday was surely the best episode so far... I don what to say but at least I can feel that they want to be REAL more than us. So much love and devotion in their eyes...

Lets not forget to support our couple by nonstop replaying their video on tvcast.naver. Here you are, plssss click it 

http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/443785

http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/443783/list/41473

http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/443769/list/41473

unaired video

http://m.tvcast.naver.com/v/443919/list/41473

Guest Hickk

Date? I think they already are. It seems they are diving headlong into the relationship and it would be foolish and painful if they expect to end it when WGM ends. It's not like there's some huge obstacle standing in their way. It's a really simple thing IMO.

In public? Nooooo. Not going to happen.

@honeygeeko haha, funny how i think most of us brownies always feel that a certain ep is the best one, and that ultimately change every time new Ep come, lol. I guess we really live by JH standard, during the Japan trip, JH said that his best days are always changing, it keep updating :D

aand yes, i really do think that at some point, JH really tried hard to hold his tears, he's a human being, he said, he's not a robot, he got his limit (although this particular statement imply on another term when he blurted it out ppft) so i think the overwhelmed feeling that runs thru him that moment really hit him hard, he was so moved to the extend of him being speechless!No body ever done it for him. So it was really special gesture, and he felt special!

here we are...same case..only can read in this forum, wondering about what happen exactly of our BEC in real life..how they can go through after shooting the show..

I can't say no more..both JH and SY are really..really..really obvious getting in love..*tears coming down* T_T

Everyone I think their wedding might held at this place. It's Han's gallery 한스갤러리. It's so beautifullll.

I saw one of WGM staff went at this place 2 weeks ago from the location.

And the sofa is same with the preview too.
11358968_116009008738265_1091002241_n.jp
11402293_1021471114539261_41698281862163
1385457067_1.jpg
a0100670_496c1015b9d3b.jpg
BA452YpCAAAHgpG.jpg

27207b35d4eda52a4290afdfc66c3070.jpg

Guest guitarpick851

every moment was so perfect!

i love that she wore that hanbok infront of his family. their faces brightens up ... its like WE ADORE YOU! WELCOME TO LEE FAMILY!

when she enters his room ... i really like how she handles herself... it was awkwardly sweet... not siting right away or touching his things...

each and every time they are in that car.. they can express their feelings well.....the way they hold hands is so natural... he must be a good driver since he can drive with one hand only........ BRI on that car!!!( i know there are some intimate moments we have not see,, but that damn car knows it all)

the birthday message:,, if she hugged him i bet  he would cry.... he almost did. ( I cried. Who else cried?)

and how romantic jonghyuns voice was.... it was really a low soothing mans voice when he proposed,, no joke adlibs ( I believe) 

the forehead kiss was the sweetest moment...

the falling from the gutter was EPIC...!!!!

it made her knees weak.... what if it was on her lips????

every moment was perfect. ... and sure every moment was REAL!!!

Just Checking....

Anyone here have developed muscles on their cheeks from too much smiling?

Anyone here smiling like silly whenever they cross our minds in the midst of our daily life?

Or, while watching them we crinkle our nose and shrug our shoulders too? 

Wow! ...I cannot believe it took me to just now to realize this.  The Funny Guy MC is the guy they used to send out to the couples when they met to compete against each other for special items like vacations, a home, furniture, money, etc with the "Wheel Of Fortune". lol...

tumblr_nb49ooQnwi1tx6e18o2_500.gif

He's used to seeing a lot of stuff up close and personal! LMAO!  In fact, he is usually the guy that's trying to create the skinship for those WGM couples who didn't seem too eager to initiate it on their own and too freaking shy. Which begs the question, lol, why are you in entertainment if you're gonna be shy? hahaha... 

...so it's just so freaking juicy to see him and BTOB guy over there on the couch hugging each other getting all sorts of goosebumps watching this couple.  It seems the MCs are learning from the BEC instead of the other way around. LMFAO!  Our BEC is graduated master skill level of skinship that the Wheel Of Fortune dude lost his job and now is relegated to the MC couch... bwhahahaha.....

Guest ssyolk

Aaa, my shipper heart is screaming for the eng sub and the next episode to hurry and come soon TT TT

And as much as I want this couple to be real, after WGM I am pretty sure they will keep continuing on privately dating without catching the eye of public .. prolly if dispatch does their stuff, we might get to see them dating and stuff but honestly .. after wgm I prefer them to keep dating in private rather than being exposed to public and SY (as usual? or idk stereotypically?) gets hate from JH's fans? That could make their relationship uncomfortable..

This is only my opinion though!

Wonderful day brownies! *hugs* :P

After watching the daebak epy over and over again, I seriously think they are dating each other but thru WGM. JH did mention this before when he told the crew of his ideal type. Hence SY was casted. She IS his ideal type and very unique like him too (watermelon incident). I think his main criteria is someone with beautiful eyes and WGM just got lucky with the extra bonuses of destiny thingy. LOL. Also I believe JH experienced lots of things that he wouldn't imagine doing. SY is the only person who can really change him effortlessly and brought innocence, confusion, happiness, in his Busan namja heart.

Now having said that, I don't think JH will ever get bored of her or even lose her as a close friend. How many times in your entire life would you be able to find someone with 99% perfect match with your incredible self? I am continuously praying for them to be together in real life - privately publicly I don't care so long as they're together ^_^

Eagerly awaits the wedding vow "til death do us part" :wub:

Archived