[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

[Interview]  공승연 "상남자 '우결' 이종현? 귀여운 포인트 있다"

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015060211592704988&outlink=2&SVEC

[Interview] 공승연 "SM연습생 출신..보아 언니같은 가수 꿈꿔"

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2015060211592704988&outlink=2&SVEC

I found repetition in your link, ermm ... should it be the link for ​second news source? http://isplus.joins.com/article/663/17935663.html :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest alexandria0306_stv

Yesterday i post longer than the one that have sent...did it cut...or just me who can't see the whole ? 

"Ex SM Trainee" Gong Seungyeon: Dreamt of being a singer like BoA

[rough translation]

http://isplus.joins.com/article/663/17935663.html

2015060211593105129_1.jpg

Actress Gong Seungyeon (22) talked about her past as a SM trainee, and the reason behind changing her dream of being a singer to becoming an actress instead.

In the June 2nd interview, Seungyeon mentioned her past as a SM trainee, and how she used to dream of being a singer like BoA. Seungyeon explained,  "when I was a trainee, the dream of being an actress was already in my heart, and I was already taking acting classes. When I was a student, I often listened to BoA unnie's hit songs like Atlantis Princess and NUMBER 1." 
"But I felt that acting was more suitable for me, and I feel very at ease and calm when attending my acting classes."
"After acting in 2012 tvN "I Love Lee Tae-Ri" I decided to pursue a career as an actress."

Seungyeon also provided a little anecdote about her acting classes when she was a student.
She said "when I was in high school, I acted in a scene where I was crying with my mother. After acting, I felt like I became a different person. It was a feeling I never experienced before. It was unforgettable feeling and acting became more meaningful to me."

Seungyeon mentioned her goals as an actress: "I wish to become a proper actress who can confidently express herself"

Gong Seungyeon will be appearing in the 2nd June final episode of SBS "Heard It Through The Grapevine".

"Ex SM Trainee" Gong Seungyeon: Dreamt of being a singer like BoA

[rough translation]

http://isplus.joins.com/article/663/17935663.html

Actress Gong Seungyeon (22) talked about her past as a SM trainee, and the reason behind changing her dream of being a singer to becoming an actress instead.

In the June 2nd interview, Seungyeon mentioned her past as a SM trainee, and how she used to dream of being a singer like BoA. Seungyeon explained,  "when I was a trainee, the dream of being an actress was already in my heart, and I was already taking acting classes. When I was a student, I often listened to BoA unnie's hit songs like Atlantis Princess and NUMBER 1." 
"But I felt that acting was more suitable for me, and I feel very at ease and calm when attending my acting classes."
"After acting in 2012 tvN "I Love Lee Tae-Ri" I decided to pursue a career as an actress."

Seungyeon also provided a little anecdote about her acting classes when she was a student.
She said "when I was in high school, I acted in a scene where I was crying with my mother. After acting, I felt like I became a different person. It was a feeling I never experienced before. It was unforgettable feeling and acting became more meaningful to me."

Seungyeon mentioned her goals as an actress: "I wish to become a proper actress who can confidently express herself"

Gong Seungyeon will be appearing in the 2nd June final episode of SBS "Heard It Through The Grapevine".

@swaley242 ​How about another interview she mentioned about Jonghyun? hhehehe

Can someone tran this article to please, she talk about Baseball game and more detail Jonghyun and WGM.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002423011

CGehZzyUgAA2nBT.jpg

한편 공승연은 이번 인터뷰에서 지난 3월부터 출연 중인 MBC '우리 결혼했어요'(이하 '우결') 이야기도 꺼냈다. 공승연은 현재 '우결'에서 씨엔블루 이종현과 가상부부로 나서고 있다.

공승연은 최근 녹화를 떠올리며 "요즘에는 내가 더 잘해주고 싶은 마음이 더 커지는 것 같다"고 말했다. 지난 5월21일 프로야구 시구, 시타를 함께 하며 했던 녹화가 최근 '우결' 촬영이었던 터라 잠시 공백이 있는 상황이었지만, 공승연의 이종현을 향한 아내(?)로서의 마음은 진심이었다.

"촬영이라는 생각이 들지 않는 것 같아요. 오빠가 제게 배려해주는 모습을 보면서 저도 보답하고 싶은 마음이 큰데, 생각만큼 쉽게 결론이 안 나더라고요(웃음). 촬영하면서 오빠가 뭘 좋아하는지를 기억했다가 문득 생각이 나면 깜짝 놀라게 할 준비는 늘 하고 있죠.(웃음)"

공승연은 자신이 이종현보다 못생기게 나올까봐 걱정도 했을 정도로 이종현의 첫 인상이 남달랐다.

"오빠는 정말 깨끗하고 순수한 사람이라는 생각이 들었어요. 제가 듬직하고 남자다운 사람을 좋아하는데 오빠도 나름 그런 매력을 갖고 있는 것 같아요."

하지만 공승연은 자신의 실생활에서의 교제 여부에 대해 묻자 이내 쑥스러워하며 "지금 저는 결혼했잖아요"라고 답하는 등, 영락없는 20대 초반의 아가씨의 모습도 드러냈다. 

Guest yuiivip

The interview article is so sweet. I bet JH can't stop smiling when he see this article. I'm totally stratify now feels like past doubts gone away:wub: I can feel LOVE

Guest finpeo92

Can anyone tran that interview, I used gg but failed, I just understand the last part when asked how is the relationship in real life, she said she is married 

Guest yuiivip

I'm still learning Korean so my translation won't be 100% correct, but I tried my best to translate.

SY said, JH is know for his Busan manly style but while filming together with him she saw his have cute points. May be they are together quite a long time so...this is his another side only she knows (only show it to his wife).

Since they start filming, JH is showing his loving and caring for her so these days she feel like she want to do something for him too. She said she want to do surprise event for him.

His skin is fair so she was afraid compare to him she will appear ugly on the screen. she also said JH have clean and pure charm.She said her ideal type is "manly guy with thick eyebrow" (just like what she said to JH in WGM) :wub:

​This is how 'ugly' people see and think whenever they read or see anything as 'ugly'. 

Like what JH said in his 10 items before, "2. If I have light inside of me, the light itself will shine brightly"... vis-à-vis

Guest rosedust

Hi! I'm a new member here nice to meet you all, and for those who can't open the link. these are the comments in Seungyeon's star news interview

Article: Gong Seung Yeon, "I was an SM trainee... dreamt of becoming a singer like BoA unni"

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+1,032, -92] Unni's SM, dongsaeng's JYP ㅋㅋ

2. [+675, -83] Why does every star who used to be an SM trainee talk about "almost becoming" BoA or SNSD

3. [+713, -192] Good thing she switched to acting

4. [+917, -400] Her double eyelid surgery looks so obvious..

5. [+551, -71] I wish people would stop doing the heart fingers, it looks like a "f*** you"

6. [+233, -62] Probably changed to acting because she couldn't sing..

7. [+189, -56] I don't like the heart fingers

8. [+344, -245] WGM is a no fun program that gets tons of hate but it's still the best at getting no-names out there. Gong Seung Yeon barely got any recognition in 'Grapevine' but after getting on WGM, people've begun noticing how pretty she is now. The show's a failure but it's done wonders for Gong Seung Yeon.

9. [+110, -30] Didn't she basically get cut because she wasn't a good enough dancer to debut with Red Velvet? Please don't media play using SM's name value, you won't end up like Lee Yeon Hee or Go Ara

10. [+69, -15] All she ever talks about is SM in all of her articles

Guest banana_milk082791

​This is how 'ugly' people see and think whenever they read or see anything as 'ugly'. 

Like what JH said in his 10 items before, "2. If I have light inside of me, the light itself will shine brightly"... vis-à-vis

​PREACH! :) 

Archived