[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, so much was cut :(

Barely a few minutes at the photo shoot and at home, cooking, dressing up...Editing was really unfortunate... Seemed very abrupt how each scene ended, and that there was much left that was cut/not shown?

Guest hannah711

Okkkkk so I don't know about you guys but to me...it was definitely a KISS to her upper lip.....and to me again....it is counted as a KISS!!!!!! 

Why? What happened? Please do tell! ☺

maybe I anticipated the photo shoot too much but I felt like the editing was too rushed... but they're really cute on the latter part, all honey sweet while wearing school uniforms, so all is good. another daebak episode from our two bees. :wub:

Guest gingerschnaps

Perfect JongYeon segment is done with my lagging internet stream. But Seungyeon is the perfect wife. In the photoshoot, Jonghyun lead her. i gotta agree with u @pre editing sucked leave me hanging. but it was so sweet of sy to prepare the dosirak. i cant say anything but PERFECT for this two couple. i just love them no complaints for me. they always prove to be the best. Now im waiting for somone who will post the RAW since my live stream is lagging, it looked like im watching a photo stream instead of video.

Guest gingerschnaps

Okkkkk so I don't know about you guys but to me...it was definitely a KISS to her upper lip.....and to me again....it is counted as a KISS!!!!!! 

​it was definitely a kiss for me!!! the upper lips touched so im so happy!!! :lol::wub: i think its not too long now, this two will kiss properly

Guest orchidbee02

Yeah agree with everyone who said the editing looks off. For something that they hyped so much (with separate trailer and previews) the photoshoot was really too short! but yes, love the measuring segment. That was really really squeal worthy hahaha

Guest orchidbee02

well they denied it was a kiss, so yeah a proper kiss is on our way, guys!

​Hahahaha. JH especially kept insisting it was not. But thats good, like you said we can expect a proper kiss coming up now! Haha.

That photoshoot was awesome! There were moments where you could tell that the close proximity was making them jittery inside! 

To be honest, you could tell that JH was very professional and knew what he was all about! She is just soooo photogenic even if she was unaware of what to do, her beauty seemed easy to capture. 

The Kiss: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

They were posing as if to kiss and trying to get a close as they could. JH had gently reached up and put his hand behind her head, but it seemed he accidentally (I actually believe he didn't mean to do it) pulled her forward slightly and their top lips BARELY touched. He was firm that he did not kiss her . My 2cents. ...he did not want that to be considered their first kiss (because it was basically "top lip barely touching)...it wasn't a kiss). More later so I can absorb. 

My favorite parts: Everytime JH could not resist LOOKING WHERE HE SHOULDN"T ! Her chest when she had to cover it with the pillow only made him want to see more LOL!!! Her legs in the shorts! So funny! 

Guest lov3dj_stv

ahh they never disappoint! Despite the horrible editing they were so cute! Anyone else loved when JH walked into their house? It kinda seemed like JH didn't know they were already really filming and he was just casually saying hi with a side hug! I also love how he always pushes her hair back now and rubs the top of her head...ahh it's the small things! 

Guest gingerschnaps

Now im patiently waiting for someone who will provide the raw version so i can stare at our perfect beautiful couple :wub::

tumblr_lxx8zq2hn81r9x0sdo1_500.gif

cre:to owner

Archived