[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking the same thing! ahahaah...looks like JH got himself a sassy wife...seems like SY is a fox after all...

​I hope their date/filming schedule doesn't end with the baseball game -- now that SY is all loosened up by the booze, it's time for to let the magic happen...

And get your minds out of the gutter, obviously by magic, I'm referring to --

...a game of chess!!!

article-1190059-052B9EB0000005DC-125_468

Guest otty

​I hope their date/filming schedule doesn't end with the baseball game -- now that SY is all loosened up by the booze, it's time for to let the magic happen...

And get your minds out of the gutter, obviously by magic, I'm referring to --

...a game of chess!!!

article-1190059-052B9EB0000005DC-125_468

Jonghyun, when playing chess always, always take the Queen!

Looks like the baseball game has ended... Nexen, whose uniform JongYeon were wearing, lost, so definitely the end of kiss cam for today...

isQcvNz.jpg

Guest ice308

And the crowd goes wild! :w00t::w00t: :w00t: 

Gosh, I wanted to squeal when I saw the baseball pictures but I couldn't because I was in the office. :lol: 

Now, where to start? :lol: 

SY looked so gorgeous with that baseball uniform and tight fitting jeans with her hair in a ponytail. I think we'll hear a barrage of yeppeo from JH again. :lol:

But of course, JH looked so handsome as well. If I were SY, I'd have pushed the mascot away when she "kissed" JH. :lol: :lol: 

I hope WGM dual cams the part where JH did the "i want to bite you" face coz I want to know what SY did to get that. :lol: But SY was pretty cute during her pitch too. :wub:

And after the pitch.. wow, I literally stared at all the pictures over and over. The way their arms just went around each automatically. :wub: :wub: :wub: And the hand-holding after they waved to the audience. They just couldn't not touch each other. Yes, this event was probably filmed for WGM, but I don't think they were acting there. 

And finally we see JH wearing a couple item. The bracelet which was almost camouflaged by his watch. :wub: and the rings! Is SY's blue? It looks blue based on the beer pictures. 

Gosh, these two make me want to hire a ninja and go to MBC and get all their footages (& my DC's too. :lol: ). 

Guest narfiso

The way she looks him... :wub: And his smile... :wub: THAT'S LOVE!!

201505211843777393_555dab7ee0b96.jpg

cr: on pic

About the kiss cam, maybe not happened or maybe will not appear fancams. It's not the first time that they do the kiss cam and don't appear videos until the episode is emitted.

Let's pray hehehe

Btw, Nexen lost the game but they are fourth in the league. Not bad.

Jonghyun&Seungyeon's ceremonial pitch at KBO League

2015052118455402400.jpeg

We Got Married's good-looking couple CNBlue's Jonghyun and actress Gong Seungyeon do the ceremonial first pitch today at KBO League's game between LG Twins and Nexen.

Even on the baseball field, the two show sweetness as Seungyeon kisses her ring towards Jonghyun before she throws the ball. After the ceremony, the two walked out of the field with their hands on each other's waist showing their close relationship. Moreover, both are spotted wearing their couple rings and bracelets.

Read More http://www.dkpopnews.net/2015/05/jonghyun-ceremonial-pitch-at-kbo-league.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Guest rainmoon

JH said it best when he said SY looks good in anything she wears and she sure does!!!  That still picture of her pitching WOW!!  I won't comment about how great JH looked I am sure:ph34r: @RainMoon will do a better job than me. :lol::lol:LOL

I can't even say it in words ... all I can do is sigh and swoon ... hahahaha :wub::w00t:

OK. I sign on here expecting not much about the baseball game and I get ....whhhhhhooosssshh!  Honeybee overload!

Cuteeee SY overload, "Busan namja" JH overload, RING!!!!! overload, couple bracelet overload, JH sexy 'bite' to SY overload, SY kiss to her ring and sends love to her hubby overload, hugging, hand holding, smiling with cheeks to the sky overload!!!!

SY throwing the pitch was just adorbs, how can someone soooo cute be sooo sexy in tight blue jeans, baseball cap and pony tail???

And she did not do bad on the pitch - she actually got it to the catcher, although her aim was bad, but I think she threw it away from JH on purpose.....JH missed the ball because instead of having his 'eye on the ball' he had his eyes on his lovely wife instead!!!!

I loved how after the pitch he rushed out to gather her up in his arms.......

And she chugged a beer on national TV...and won a case of Cass beer!   What a party girl...JH will have his hands full with her when she gains her confidence (she has gained a lot already from being with him)!!!  But what a normal, 'I'm not an idol' just a normal fun girl thing to do!

Just sitting in the stands, enjoying the game, drinking beer, eating chicken, sharing stares and enjoying each other's company, ahhh, it can't get better than this.  I don't care about the 'kiss cam' let them keep that first kiss to themselves, when it means something to each other.   What we saw was a young couple still happily in love, that's all we need!!!!  :wub::D

My theory about the ring: JH always wears the same ring on his middle finger. It must mean something to him because he has been wearing it since a long time ago. I think it's possible he searched one for SY that looks like the one he is wearing. So much more meaning to it!!!:wub:

Guest rainmoon

Have you guys ever noticed that their stride is always in sync ... if you look back at some of the pictures (Neverland date), I think the Busan trip too ... 

CFhTzS5W0AA1f5k.jpg

I write 3 paragraph about our couple and it,s gone while submitting? What the heck?...

Well, we are so lucky, to always have something to spazz every weak while waiting for next episode. It's like they always give us something to analize and spazz, like when we suspicious about the sticker, and i also believe Say You Love Me song is a song had much meaning for them, maybe we'll have confirmation about that in FNC scene?? Now, we all had theorie about when they have their couple ring. To much spoiler, and we must be patient to see the answer. Do you realize that we must wait almost 2 month for today episode?

We were blassed to have a couple who's doing what they like, didn't afraid to show how good their relationship off camera. Now i can sleep with a smile in my face. And don't worry brownies, i believe there are still a lot of fancam/photo taken, just wait until they upload it to SNS.

Archived