Guest banana_milk082791

​THANK YOU!!!

OMG THAT IS SOOOO SWEEET!!!

Yaaa SeungYeonnie you're too obvious but i like it!<3

Theseee twooooo. I just can't!!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

‘We Got married’ Lee Jong-hyun Gets Embarrassed by Father-in-Law’s Question “Have You Guys Kissed Yet?”

We Got married’ Lee Jong-hyun Gets Embarrassed by Father-in-Laws Question Have You Guys Kissed Yet?

“Have you guys held hands? No? What’s wrong with holding hands? Hey, then have you guys kissed yet?” His questions made Lee Jong-hyun embarrassed.

​Too cute, seems like JongYeon fan club has a new member: SY's father! :wub:

I think we now know who SY was referring to here -- the "everyone" :) 

RSWkemx.gif

Guest rainmoon

​I cant play it though.. does it work for you??

waaa I want to listen to it too

Just wait for it while it loads....

Seriously though .. How sweet is SY...???!!! 

She has to be hands down the best wife on WGM history :wub: . such a sweet heart !! 

And who else will be downloading this song tonight ... Me me me ... gah... These 2 !!! :wub:

Guest Skylover2

Seungyeon is so sweet and cute!!!!! nth times LIKE for you! :wub::wub:   I keep repeating the radio message....like I actually understand it. LOL :phew:  What am I supposed to do with these two... :sweatingbullets:   I need to focus....got 2 finals left....after Friday, I will be free! FREE to rewatch jongyeon couple nth times without worries. hakuna matata~ :P

Say You Love Me - holding hands is fine but I have better things on my mind. SY you are just so adorable. What more better things to say than this? Oppa, what are you waiting for? Kiss her...kiss her now. The lyrics "I'll be yours and you'll be mine" is just perfect for you two.

Guest june099

I dont know if this is the right translations . but this is what I understood from Seungyeon's message

"Honeybee husband, its me your lovely wife Seungyeon, surprised? to celebrate my husbands birthday im here sending a message.

For being born and growing up to be great and also for marrying me, Im really thankful.

You know? when I got married my whole world feels like a flower garden. I always feel like Im flying like a honeybee.

I will be good in the future. Let's live a happy married life, Yeobo!! Happy Birthday!!"

please forgive if my translations are wrong.. ^__^

Archived