[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

To say what i think i really love this girl, she humble, sweet, beautiful, says what thinks, she is so fresh....but what i don't always like is her jealousy, is not that something is wrong, but it would be better that sometimes she would hold a little, i don't think that she has had so many love story, maybe no one...so she doesn't know what to be with a guy, jh said that he don't like jealous because the more he feels "tight" more he would escape, he also said that he likes her jealousy but i have fear that if she will be too jealous for every little thing, with the time he will tired of this.....

she should hold herself sometime, and not give him too much proof that she is falling in love, but maintain that aura of mystery.....i remember that jh in one of his bri said that his wife is mystery and he would like to enter in her mind, i don't wanna think that jh is a guy that lose his interest once that the girl is full in love with him, i hope he is not so...

she should stay careful and try to keep alive his interest in her, i think that jh is the kind of guy that like not have it all for granted, do you remember his bri in the firts ep after they became a couple? He said " i'll try to keep the excitement and adoration for a long time. .."

I think that he is a guy that need to feel the mystery in other person...

I hope that sy can keep alive this excitement in her hubby

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ayvah

@mjang about the jealousy thing. It's different for every person . This jealousy thing always has a guest appearance in every wgm segment and it's always about a co-actor in a project the other partner is currently doing with.

In fairness, sy and jh jealousy segment was sooo heartfelt that as of now, I cannot draw a clear line between real and reel for these two. they're in heavy battle right now, R vs R. Aishh!

I actually like to observe the way they look at each other, the things they talk about, how jh would reach out for her hand and look at her, these are the real things for me.

I believe that wgm has no script but they make the setting for every meet-up. I supposed they encourage the couples to be themselves because that's quite very important in a variety show. Otherwise, they will appear stiff or too scripted or there will be no difference from watching a drama.

what I loved most about our couple is that both of them are so sincere about making their virtual marriage work in their reel life. And that, both of them look so genuinely attracted to each other for real.

@micolbunney true, given that we the ahjummas have more life experience, SY must learn how to draw the line between work and real life... Groundless jealousy can sometimes kill the whole relationship because you tend to feel suffocated with unnecessary questions (like..who's that? why must there be a loveline?) They are both artist by profession. They should learn to tolerate each other's work and give moral support when needed. I hope SY and even JH get past these types of emotions. This is just the beginning because they will encounter more ups and downs in their respective careers and maybe the things they have to encounter in the future will be much worst than this... so they truly need each other and support each other no matter how hard it will be (sorry, I'm talking as if they ARE real life married couple)  :D 

@ohhotdeym - this is great news!  Especially this -

Sun Hye Yoon PD also lets out a bit of a curve ball by saying that “I think there is a chance that they will end up becoming real couples.” 

To play with the meaning of your name - oh hot damn!

@ayvah at first I felt that way (agree with you) but if you're going to make the relationship last, you also need to build that trust. That's not easy to do. I admire SY though for telling out loud the things she like and dislike... and I had to rewind the video...the time when JH kinda blew up, SY answered him "that's how I felt" meaning she also felt the same emotion of being jealous inside...

off the record, do you guys know what day usually they do the filming for WGM? (for Jongyeon)

Guest vyongie

Hi brownies,

sorry for OT, but just wanted to share how carefree JH's laugh is in this interview (starting from 0:25), whilst also fan girling how hot he looked in the suit:

He really seems much more sweeter, talkative , and more open when he is with SY - PEOPLE CHANGE ?!

@gkboice - =D> ^:)^

Thank you so much!!!!!  Hopefully we can get someone else to assist you so that not all the weight is on you??? Please contact @gummypassenger to find out what is needed.

@parvasrlee04 - excellent! Your IG account list is great!  These 2 have set a new level with their conversing/flirting on IG! 

What a bunch of talented people we have here with all these skills!  I feel so insufficient.  All I can do is post here. 

:(

Guest shipperlove

@mjang i think the same....
i really love when guy is jealous and also the girl....but when it is limited, not when it is useless....
healthy jealousy its ok....trivial jealousy not....
Sy is very mature girl for her young age,but of course,she is childish sometime....
i have a fera that a man as JH that has much experience in love and in girls,could be annoyed NOT NOW but with the passage of time could happens that,
it is true that he seems to be a guy who always needs to keep the spark alive and is easily bored after a while,he is a very complicated person,its hard to understand his mind,is true that he likes her really much,but really really....especially early relationship is fragile,she should hold herself to show so much jealousy for nothing,or with the passage of time he could be feel tired.....
indeed to say him "why? say it again....what did you do for love?" (talked about his love line in drama)
she should have said "oh i see...you have a romantic and deep character in your drama"
then i would like to see what he would say.....maybe the man are more attracted when see that the girl they like doesn't seem jealous......
i remember that when i understand that i was interested in my hubby i felt really jealous when i saw him around other girls,but even if i was dying inside and i would liked to break his face against a wall,

I was an indifferent,and he saw that indifferent and more he got  angry.....
woman's mind its hard to understand is true....but men's mind is no less.....
JH has so many girls fans and co-worker that he has around....she had better get used and hold back to do sterile jealous scene,when she does jealousy scene to him...i am sorry but i don't feel he is comfortable,but at contrary....this is what i have fear.....
its just the beginning....i hope she will understand that and stop to do so....

moreover, I hope she does not give evidence of being lost in love,but that continues to keep him on edge,but i would like that he would think "but she likes me or not? she really likes me but i am not sure yet...." so i think that he would feel that jolt of excitement that wants so much...
or at least now that is the beginning......

just my thought peace
\m/

For me, I think seungyeon may wants jonghyun to know how she feel when he told her about his drama. He tried to avoid the topic in the car when she raised the issue. So, she purposely mentioned her loveline to let him know about her feeling.  I guess she may only wants Jonghyun to reassure her that it's only work (she is the most important person) & there's nothing more in the drama. Jealousy cant be avoided especially in the beginning of the relationship where they are at the stage of getting to know each. 
 Regardless of jealousy or any issues related to their work or relationship, it is better for them to discuss it openly so that they may understand each other better rather than to avoid it. For actor & actress, loveline in drama/movie is totally unavoidable. It's part & parcel of their work. So I think seungyeon do knows about that. As long as both of them understand that it's just work, then it wont be a problem. This is just my humble opinion >:D<
With regard to Jonghyun who may easily feel bored, I think he cant always expect excitement in a relationship to last forever. There's a dull time in relationship, the up and down. It is up to both parties on how they can create excitement in the relationship even during the bitter time & make their love grow as time pass by. If seungyeon started to show that she's falling in love with him & he easily lose his interest, then I believe he is not being sincere. He's just viewing Seungyeon as a game & this kind of relationship would not last. :)

@mjang - didn't  JH try to get SY jealous first?  When they were sitting on the bench at the airport he was the first one to bring up his love line in 'Orange Marmalade' and he seemed to enjoy SY's worried look and jealous comments.

I think SY just wanted JH to feel the same sting of jealousy she felt.   Honeybees can sting, too!  After he starts reacting to her 'being in trouble' she says "that's the way she felt".

So wifey got her revenge.   really the only way to handle this is to make the other person comfortable about their relationship.  His "it's just work" was a weak attempt to reason it away, but what they really need to say to each other is "no matter what happens in a drama, CF, or any other work I do where I have to show emotions to another person, just remember that there is no one more important to me than you.  You are the only (man/woman) that I care about, no one can replace you." 

And about the 'date' thing.  JH has said many times he is bad about keeping dates.   If he didn't have a manager to tell him what to do, he would miss most of his schedules.  Comes from being an idol with a manager.  Why does he need to care when his manager is doing it for him?

Well, this is different!  Wifey will require him to remember anniversary dates, birthdays, 22 day, 100 day, 200 day etc., etc.  And wife is king!  He has to do his homework, write important dates down and memorize them and KNOW them like his own birthday.    Believe me after having SY almost leave him 3 times and said her "stomach hurt" because he didn't know the date, she will quiz him again and he better get the right answer in .01 seconds!

I know, I've been down this same track.  I know my wife's birthday, anniversary date, kid's birthday, etc. like I know my own birthday.  This has come after being in the doghouse for doing exactly what JH did!!!!!                

@prechtik - yes I love that scene!  She turns around and takes a deep breath.  She is embarrassed, but excited too!  That deep breath is to feed oxygen to the rush of blood of flowing through her body then....!!!

She is soooo cute!  Her reactions are like a young girl in love for the first time.  Embarassed, excited, a little crazy, dizzy, unable to control her thoughts/actions but still so happy that this is happening to her.   Who wouldn't fall in love with her?       

And this keeps running through my head -

Her IG on April 7 about seeing the cherry blossoms was after they went to their new house, right?   Could the cherry blossoms be wallpaper in their newlywed house?!  I think I saw rolls of wallpaper sitting in the corner and they looked like trees or something.  Could the wallpaper in theirr new house have cherry blossoms on them and THAT was what she was talking about.  The cherry blossom wallpaper in their newlywed house?

Our Brownie CSI team will have to investigate at the next episode!!!  :))

Also my feeling about her blushing when putting the apron on JH is because this is the first time they have been face-to-face that close to each other.  Much closer to a real hug and a kiss!  I'm sure her romantic fantasy mind is going full speed at that time, heh-heh!   

Archived