[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're becoming a nocturnal brownies because of them... their IG updates are more effective than caffeine for staying awake =))

Chinguuuu i was re-watching the firstseepisode. ..during the chose....when henry came in sy room for make a joke....why jh called him 'hyun-nim? I noticed that mc laughed hard....what means?

Anyway i liked so much that part because jh smile but was clear he was nerbous lol.....

he said to henry "hyunnim..." like he wanted to say him "why are you here? Go way..." lol....

I checked my ig on 2 minutes but no nees about ig saga yet

come on jh she liked your pics and let a commemt to.....

do the same. ...we are waitinggg

Guest ayvah

@mihoxD I swear I have done nothing but refresh my ig. everytime a new activity is added, it's like im holding my breath! Will it be "cnbluegt liked 0seungyeon's photo"?

@mihoxD i swear if i catch them liking the photos in seconds i'm gonna post the screenshot of it here by hook or by crook even though i still don't have luck in posting pictures here as evidence of our hardwork.. lol

Guest ayvah

Actually it's sy's turn to like jh post because jh had the last like last night. But it would be sweet if jh likes her post first.

Hahaha im totally crazy! Does it really have to be in that order?

Seungyeon, though she is younger and more innocent than jh, she seems to be the more mature one. I just so love how she is handling jonghyun's pplayfulness!

@pinkglaze brownies is the decided collective name used by people here in this thread who shipped this couple so much.. if i'm not mistaken the term brownies came from the color of the couple's eyes which is both in the shade of brown..

micolbunney

said:Chinguuuu i was re-watching the firstseepisode. ..during the chose....when henry came in sy room for make a joke....why jh called him 'hyun-nim? I noticed that mc laughed hard....what means? Anyway i liked so much that part because jh smile but was clear he was nerbous lol.....he said to henry "hyunnim..." like he wanted to say him "why are you here? Go way..." lol....

I checked my ig on 2 minutes but no nees about ig saga yet....come on jh she liked your pics and let a commemt to.....do the same. ...we are waitinggg

Guest mihoxD

@ayvah ; @lile I swear i click Awesome then LOL then Awesome then LOL for you guys =))
And just let it randomly =))

@lile you just need to copy the
direct URL of the image and paste it to the box appeared when you click 'Insert image' on Toolbar ^_^

@pinkglaze Brownies is JongYeon shippers - we call our fandom 'Brownies' because it's sweet and cute as uri JongYeon. (Brownie is a kind of cake)
Of course the most important reason : It reminds us of their beautiful brown eyes ;) 

11149487_1402659926720091_18000478955377

Guest ayvah

@mihoxD hahaha no wonder we are all in this mental asylum =))

@meminthehouse me too. I feel like there will be no ig saga tonight. I guess they're worrrying about our mental condition. :))

mihoxD said: @ayvah ; @lile I swear i click Awesome then LOL then Awesome then LOL for you guys =))
And just let it randomly =))

@lile you just need to copy the
direct URL of the image and paste it to the box appeared when you click 'Insert image' on Toolbar ^_^

@pinkglaze Brownies is JongYeon shippers - we call our fandom 'Brownies' because it's sweet and cute as uri JongYeon. (Brownie is a kind of cake)
Of course the most important reason : It reminds us of their beautiful brown eyes ;) 

testing..G9EDO7l.jpg

yaaaahhhhh! It worked! i finally got to post picture!  \:D/ =D>
this very first episode got me hooked already...thanks again @mihoxD for the info.. you're my angel! :)

Guest shipperlove

brownies i am in front of my pc and in my hand i hold my phone and keep update ig activity on 5 minutes but NOTHING...i think no IG saga for tonight....
ok....i'll go to re-watch for 10° times the mv created for our couple,but would be easier if @aireen95 will put mv in first page so we will watch it esier than go to check the page when it was posted :)

Yeah, agree @ayvah . She's a real beauty even in her simplicity.. The "there's another boquet in the car. I'll give it to you" of JH really got me. It shows how sincere he is with SY. He doesn't think of the consequences of that action. All he cares about is how he can make SY his wife. Lol

I also think there's no IG saga for tonight.. let's rest up and continue to be on guard in the morning. Hope it will be a good day for us brownies.. :)

Guest mihoxD

So it seems like no IG saga tonight :(
It's my time to go to bed now, goodbye and goodnight Brownies >:D<
------------------------------
Btw, there one more thing I'm curious about...
@avrilcassiopeia It's you avatar and the link you've posted before... Can you tell me where is this photo from... plz? >< I can't find it anywhere, SY's IG or FB...
11173575_1082897881726217_864494168_n.jp

Guest shipperlove

saturday is national holiday here,so usually nobody works....yesterday my hubby said to me "saturday i don't work....we will go out for all day...me "oh....woah....wonderful" with this face
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQY07oHIuSpUl141TssNUu
my hubby "why i feel that you are not happy?"....
me..."no no its just your impression...."
today he came back form work and said "i have a bad news....saturday i have to go at work the same..."
me "ohhh that pity" with this face
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIqvs5zp4X_I2QfTBkDTz

my hubby "perchance you betray me and Saturday you have to see with your lover? I do not understand this happy face"

yeah....i cannot say him that i am betraying him with BECouple.....
i am crazy in love of themmmm

Guest mihoxD

@shipperlove laughing so hard =))
All of your stories about your hubby are very cute >< 
I remember there're one time you said you're laughing and smiling like crazy while watching uri BEcouple, and your husband asked why but you couldn't say that you'r a shipper and ship this cp so hard =)) 

I would love to read more ;) And i feel like beside BEcouple, we could share about normal things in our lifes just like that... It's so great, my dear Brownies :x
Btw, I'm just a girl who haven't had boyfriend yet :P Not because I'm have problem or something, it's just I think I haven't found 'that one' yet...
I've seen many of woman and man who got married here, hope I could learn something from you all ^^~

Archived