[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

I think her schedule will be packed this year. :tongue:

I'm waiting for the day when she'll get to act with Seo Kang Joon, Chang Wook and Shin Hye :tongue: <3

If she becomes friends with Shin Hye, one of my wishes will be fulfilled. Imagine the friends' circle then :tongue:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good morning! :)

Let's take a minute to appreciate Jonghyun glory days... kekeke #throwback ^^

Cr: smiley_eyes20

I wish Jonghyun will write a song and sing for drama/movie OST again... :wub:

Cr: Mandy_900515, lyuublue

Anyway, viva_touch and ysvespa supporting Choi Taejoon's drama, Missing 9 in their IG. Are they going to support MOLS too? Stay tuned :)

On March 2, 2017 Cnblue will be in Manila.

Thanks and credit to all original owners/sources.

Me: A bit sad that our Bee Couple 02 year Anniversary of meeting will be having them on different countries. Although it's an opportunity for fans to see Cnblue in person, and it is for a worthy cause, oh well. Btw, AOA will be there too. :ph34r:

Annyeong! ^^

Today CNBLUE is in Busan! But there's not much info and pics about it yet. Maybe later.

Got this info from my TL yesterday:

Cr: ketch_cp

So maybe the latest Jonghyun's IG posts were from Busan?

I wish he meets his family again and takes selca with Harang... :)

Happy weekend, Brownies! :wub:

Jh IG (2)

Trans: It's begining to be a lot of snow... drive safe.. Cr. Instagram translation.  Me:  Jh is basically saying that its snowing a lot, to drive with caution. Also, sharing the fun with his band brothers while the snow falls, priceless. :)

21 hours ago, Changsky said:

Annyeong! ^^

Thanks for sharing! :) Are there Cnblue pictures and English translations from the fan meeting in Busan that you can share here? Thank you in advace.  

Thanks @USAFarmgirl for all the pictures as well, and everyone who are part of our Bee Couple lovely thread.

Was thinking if there could be Brownies/GongLee02 fans who know Korean, Japanese and/or Chinese and/or live in those countries that could share here their experiences and/or help with translations when Seungyeon, Jonghyun and Cnblue are doing fan meetings or working related activities. It will be great to have a group like that here, just a thought.

Have a great day everyone! :)

9 hours ago, Aileen4ever said:

Thanks for sharing! :) Are there Cnblue pictures and English translations from the fan meeting in Busan that you can share here? Thank you in advace.  

Thanks @USAFarmgirl for all the pictures as well, and everyone who are part of our Bee Couple lovely thread.

Was thinking if there could be Brownies/GongLee02 fans who know Korean, Japanese and/or Chinese and/or live in those countries that could share here their experiences and/or help with translations when Jh and Cnblue, Sy included, are doing fan meetings or working related activities. It will be great to have a group like that here, just a thought.

Have a great day everyone! :)

I think that's an amazing Idea and it would strengthen our thread not to mention give us eyes and ears around the world.  Hoping all Brownies no matter where you are maybe you have people you know who are in these countries and could enlist them in letting them know their talents would not only help others but hoping they might consider being a part of this family and being a Brownie.  I know how much it means to someone like myself who is from the USA.  My very first moments on this thread relied on others and their talent.  Gummy and the BEST and those who worked many hours were amazing so much talent and in truth one of the BEST translating teams on any thread.  It's a great idea also because of JH & SY's Drama which we are all looking forward too and hoping to fire up this thread and share that drama together making new memories...

First to all those who were a part of BEST my hope is you will come home and be a part of this Drama with us while using your amazing talent once again.  Remembering where you started and how much your needed to shed light on language for others who like me are in the dark.  Also to  all those lurking please if your a Fan of JH & SY and live in a country where your eyes and ears  even what you might know your thoughts it would be so wonderful if you would consider not lurking but becoming an active part of this thread.  No one expects perfection far from it,  all that is needed is a willing heart and we would be thankful for your sharing your knowledge of a language and would be honored for your updates at any venues, concerts, fan meetings, while your visiting a country pictures,  Some of you have done that in the past here and I hope whether your a Brownie or a Lurker or a friend of either or just a fan who stopped by.  Think about joining and sharing and supporting not only JH & SY but all of us those who can see and can hear but do not understand the words or their meaning.  Having a real reporter in any country of our own NINJA on sight TEAM now that would be amazing!!!  A Korean bow to @Aileen4ever for always working so hard and coming up with this amazing idea and thought:wub:

Hi Brownies,

Found some info on the CN FM in Busan.  A little over 1000 fans attended, they played some games, there was a photo time, 600 fans who won drawing could do 'high-touch' (high-five) with CN members.  I saw a tweet that JH's hand was hard and cold. :lol:  CN played six songs (can't stop, Love, I'm sorry, Cinderella, Radio, You're so fine)

From a FA (cr: @moe3221 on twitter)
-   MC asked YH and JH, as they are from Busan, what they recommended in Busan.  JS started talking, and was stopped by everyone.
- JS: when MH and I arrived at Busan, we went to eat milmyon (sp?) that we had seen on TV, but it wasn't good so we went to eat tejikuppa (sp?) right after that.  JH: well, you should have asked YH or me. 
- YH recommended 海雲台 in Busan to visit.  It's his favorite place and he goes there every time he's in Busan. `but it is cold now so please be careful not to catch a cold'.
- JH: I say 'it's a secret' to this kind of question (recommending places to visit), so that I can go there. I'm not nice.  Once I recommended a place in the interview and I can no longer go there.
- things you want to do in Japan: YH: take a trip to Hokkaido, snowboarding.  JH:  I go there quite often.  MH: Shopping and eating something good.  Anything is good in Japan.  When we work, I eat Gyudon for breakfast.
YH: I like ramen.  Ichiran is good, but these days Ippudo is my favorite.  They are good.  JH: not true.  YH:  I go to Ippudo by myself.  JH: YH, secret.  JS:  I like Ichiran.  YH: Gyoza at Ippudo is really good.  Ah, I want to eat it. 
- YH: I want to work more this year, until I fall flat.  Because this will my last year in 20's.  Not yet in Japan though.  
- JH: I, too, would like to do more concerts, but come to think about it, we were very busy last year too. I wonder if we could be busier than that.  But if this person (YH) says so, we'll have to do it.  
- personal items CN members prepared for fans: JS: width adjustable sunglasses.  JH: a book about economics (written in Korean :blink:), YH: orange colored hat (or cap?), MH: drum sticks used during the arena tour.
- JH: I usually work this time of the year (new year's celebration) and it was nice to be able to come back to Busan and see my family.  (he came back to Busan two days prior to FM).

some pics (credit on pic): 

Spoiler

tCmR6CH.jpg
DkINbPl.jpg
3Fjh2kD.jpg

Members seeing fans off at the end:

Archived