[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest kurochankuro

There were Burning Soul or Boice against WGM.

But I believe they watching as well. ㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ

Happy Saturday Guys.. finally the day that we've been waiting for.. >:D<

@meminthehouse thank you for sharing, dear.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest choccy

shipperlove said: @happy2behere
because the translate has a substantial difference in meaning, a thing is "i am too happy" and a thing is "i like you so much....."
so if someone can help us with right translation thank you so much
^:)^

【CNBLUE】本日放送になりましたTBS「王様のブランチ」ご覧いただけましたでしょうか?大盛り上がりの撮影現場には始終笑い声が響いていました☆「WHITE」は絶賛発売中!4/22からスタートのspring liveもお楽しみに☆ pic.twitter.com/DfwNyvqP9u

— FNC MUSIC JAPAN INC. (@fncmusicjapan) April 11, 2015

ブランチ♪ pic.twitter.com/5Ag6xQA5jY

— とろん toron (@boice106) April 11, 2015

Gong SeungYeon 'Oseungyeon' Instagram update

CCSP46eUMAM-NnG.png

Gong SeungYeon Facebook update
CCSSwYrUEAA6MPt.jpg
CCSSwb6UkAAszyX.jpg

[Jongstagram] @cnbluegt Like + Comment on 0seungyeon's post "aigo so pretty" pic.twitter.com/XBJWiV71i1

— Furry (@flyfurryfly) April 11, 2015

Lee JongHyun 'cnbluegt' Instagram update
CCSiGyVUEAAaOrx.png
CCSiGvaVIAA-y82.jpg

Guest mihoxD

Just a few more hours ~ Can't wait to see uri JongYeon and Minhyuk's reaction ;))

By the way, even his bro said 
"Ah, what are we going to do with Jong Hyun hyung?" lol =)) 

-----------------
For this episode, CN Blue′s Kang Min Hyuk and AOA′s ChoA were invited as the surprise panelist. Kang Min Hyuk stated, "I′ll tell you if Jong Hyun is being real or fake while on 
We Got Married.

He shared that Lee Jong Hyun has a specific expression and way of speaking that comes out in front of a person he likes. After watching Lee Jong Hyun, Kang Min Hyuk remarked,
"Ah, what are we going to do with Jong Hyun hyung?" and "It′s the first time I′ve seen his dimples that deep before."
(
cre: mwave.interest.me)

11115759_1402408473411903_30035261833570

choccy said: Hi @amastris, thank you for giving us your insight, you write really beautifully. I'm sorry to cut your post, the one that I put in bold, may I know when Jonghyun catches himself? I don't seem to notice this, and I'm intrigued to know when he does this. 

It would be nice if some of you could go back to the 1st episode right at their beginning of their meeting.  JH says, "Wow, I can't describe it but just to say, wow." ...that his BRI first comment about what he thought of her...  and as he is setting down his guitar case, the camera angle is just too far away, and the male MCs are making comments at the same time, I cannot tell if it was one of the MC's or it was actually JH who let out a "whew" just before he asks, "Are you my wife?" ...Imma say it's JH since he says he thought "wow" at the 1st moment... if he actually didn't catch himself and really did say exactly what was on his mind. hahaha....  But, I think it might be one of the MCs though.  I just cannot discern it properly.  Too far away to see his mouth properly.

Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

lol I want Yonghwa to be on the wgm panel to support his bro Jonghyun

JHSY.jpg
She posted a "cherry blossom" t-shirt pic of herself on IG about 2 hours ago.  About 100 people "@" Jong Hyun's IG and telling him over again that his "wife" is beautiful and told her to keep making him happy.  As far as I can tell, no one was posting anything negative.  But some were saying, "if you don't want her, I'll take her." and "don't you think she's beautiful?"...  An hour and a half of that barrage and the boy is telling his "wife" she's beautiful.  
...whoa boy... very different because this is "real" as opposed to that nonsense account and phoniness from SoLim that got So Eun so upset she was threatening taking action. ..I understand JH hesitancy to do this kind of thing because of the reaction of his fans, but honestly, the WGM fans will be much more appreciative and his fans, I believe, will get over it.  I mean, if he actually wants to make it "real" he'll have to do it as some point anyway.  Why not do it now?  I think it's a real win-win for him in this aspect, it will prepare his fan-base in the future should he decide to actually officially and openly date.  It won't be such a shock if he's come out in the open at another time.  Or, at least, that's my thinking.  
Good for Jong Hyun to be "manly" enough to stand by his woman.

Guest shipperlove

11133814_368847203310871_751963127653782
the comment seems more longer....i can read just the end of the phrase that means "kkkkkkk" loud laugh
:D oh....i have to take korean language lessons.....
@amastris fully agree with you....
you said that "strangely" he commented on the photo of his wife (I add never done before) after the insistence of the fans, and after reading some comment of boy....do you know what means that?

;))

1378846_810502325708793_4906581426584905

communication is direct and open, after his wife posted his picture and he said, he has posted a video on his IG and wife commented on his photo...
ok WHERE ARE THE MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE FOR FORMALIZE THE WEDDING? lol

ahahahaha.... He testing her I think.  He posted a video right after he commented on her picture.  She's liked it.  Haven't seen her comment though.. 
hahaha.... these 2 are gonna be the death of me I think.  They're giving the WGM fans a whole lot of red meat right now.  Pumping us up for the really high Saturday ratings for the show. ;)

Guest goguma07

How cute! I wonder if these two will actually carry out a visible online relationship like this (commenting on each other's social media posts etc) if they do I think it would be a wgm first! If they ever do decide to date in real life then this is the best way to do it, getting their fans used to the idea by being upfront and real about their feelings towards  each other. I'll support you 100% jongyeon couple!

Archived