[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Gong Seung Yeon Kisses Lee Jong Hyun’s Neck By Accident on “We Got Married”

?

On July 18′s episode of “We Got Married,” Gong Seung Yeon and Lee Jong Hyun hold a wedding party with their friends. Their special guests includeCNBLUE‘s YonghwaMinhyuk, and JungshinINFINITE‘s Sunggyu, actressLee Se Young and more, as well as the panel members of the show.

AOA‘s Choa, who is one of the current panel members, sings the song “I Love You” by S.E.S for the virtual newlyweds. She tells the couple, “When I sing the word ‘you,” Lee Jong Hyun has to give Gong Seung Yeon a kiss, and when I sing the word ‘I,’ Gong Seung Yeon has to give Lee Jong Hyun a kiss. The kiss can be wherever you want.”

As Choa is singing, the couple also get sprayed with water by their guests who are wielding water guns. The two give each other kisses on their hands or shoulders as they listen to the song.

But when Lee Jong Hyun gives Gong Seung Yeon a kiss on her forehead, on her next turn she kisses him on his neck behind his ear! When she realizes what she’s done, she immediately ducks her head and puts her hands up in front of her face as she laughs in embarrassment.

“After he kissed my forehead, I was going to do the same for him, but then I ended up just kissing him behind his ear,” explains Gong Seung Yeon in her interview. “It turned out a little weirder than I’d intended.”

However Lee Jong Hyun in his own interview says, “We kept being sprayed with water and I couldn’t hear the lyrics so I was kind of in a daze. But when she suddenly kissed me on my neck, I totally woke up!”

You can watch the rest of their sweet wedding party on this week’s episode of “We Got Married.”

Was it really by accident:P kidding:lol:

Lolz love his comment about the neck kissing.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest panda101sf

@panda101sf @ayvah OMG YOU'RE BACK IN THE THREAD!! HI GUYS! :) I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EP!!! TOO MUCH FEELS

@ohhotdeym - doing some projects and bits and stuff for our couple.. then decided to visit after saying to myself, "hey, I want to visit the soompi forum".. so here I am.. Now, I can't get out.. Help me?? :P

Guest lexx94_stv

It's almost 3am here and I still can't sleep. Rewatching today's episode and I must say, I don't know which one was hotter - JH's bare back of the shoulder kiss or SY's neck kiss. And don't you guys think they look a little bit too comfortable kissing each other everywhere like that? Aaaah these two jinjja!:wub:

I have to say that I usually follow at least one kdrama, but lately I don't... Because BEE couple everything it seems to be so fake to me.  You know.. I don't spazzz when couple in drama kisses and I am boring watch them. Maybe present kdrama is bad or maybe WGM break me...LOL.:lol: Now only I can watch WGM and our couple.

When I am watch preview for the first time I was thinking that hair SY are pin up but she has pigtail:D soo cute...And her dress- very nice :P They look so perfect together:wub:

...in a PM message I wrote something and they told me that I should post it in this thread... So, I decided to do it... lol...:

Hey... on another note. I got to thinking that maybe they really did want to make this wedding like this.  My thought was that they had 1 thought at first going in, with the wedding invitations and everything.  Notice how we didn't even get to see those invitations in the end?  Wasn't that on the "mission card"? Usually when it's on a mission card they air those things because they know viewers will be looking for it.  But the whole process they started with seemed to be hurried and overlooked at the last moment.  Definitely very weird or awkward to say the least.  It makes for choppy viewing.  So, it got me thinking that I don't think WGM intended for it to come out like this...

but I think that after the Busan trip that our couple quickly diverted into another direction.  Of course, speculation is speculation but it feels like they got SO real on that trip, and I'm not just talking about the CAR scenes... It was actually very powerful, although I've never brought it up AND I really don't think anyone had FULLY caught on to it, when 1st SIL said, "this feels like an official meeting with the in-laws"...  yes, she's right... it wasn't just playing and hamming it up for the cameras you usually see.  They got along so well all the sides of the families... both sides... that the whole thing just feels like this predestined event and it's really, really hard EVEN FOR THOSE INVOLVED IN THE "KNOW" to distinguish between REALITY and FAKE...

With that in mind, I think, especially since it was a MONTH [or at least that's what people are saying] since they had seen each other until the wedding, that AFTER Busan they spoke and decided, if they make this REAL, whether or not it "works out" in the end or not, if they do end up getting "married in real life", I think they wanted to "SAVE" a "CLASSIC" [as JH says] for the real deal...  They just did all the REAL things and FELT all those things... and Lord knows how that impacted them afterwards.  It was pretty powerful for all us Brownies too... We felt it really hard.  How must it have been for the ones involved??  I'm just thinking that I'm not gonna get to bothered by the "playful" wedding because I really do believe there is a method to their madness and a reason behind it all..  ... JH is WAY too possessive of SY to even consider that he's not taking seeing her afterward seriously.  Nope, I don't believe he'll walk away unless she forcefully pushes him away.  That's how I'm reading it. ;)

@amastris, I agree with your post!

I always thought that this wedding was what the BE couple wanted. Since the beginning of the show, they have been doing things their way. I think the WGM production let them because they know the BE couple will take time to actually plan something. For example, for the Japan trip JH did a lot of research to take SY to places he wanted and the house, JH wanted to have input in it and was willing to take extra time to go through it with a interior designer. SY wanted to go on a zoo date and make lunch for JH. So she went to learn how to cook and the list goes on!

The wedding is not like a wedding. Even the WGM production emphasized on that. It was more like a party. I felt like the BE couple did not want to fake a wedding, so having a wedding party with heaps of crazy fun with friends was the next best thing. I am not saying that the WGM crew have no input, but I think the BE couple must have had a lot of discussion on what they wanted in the party. JH and SY was also very nervous, I think partly it was due to the fact that they had planned the party, so they don't know how it may turn out. If they didn't have much input, they probably wouldn't have to worry so much.

Wasn't there unaired footage for this episode??? The link that was posted a few pages back isn't working anymore.  Does anyone know?

Sorry no clips for our couple today. But I think the other 2 couples did.

Nothing this time @amastris :( I don't know if they plan to air something midweek-I really hope they do as it always gets us past the midweek slump. As light and fun as this episode was it all was I miss the usual quieter, shippy moments. It would be nice if they post some of those midweek. I bet there's plenty to choose from. JY talk plenty when they are alone with each other. That said, I did enjoye the cute little, almost unintentional surprises by way of the kisses... :D 

@amastris and @@jly31 this is a viewpoint I really like. It means that it wasn't the kind of actual wedding they wanted but it was the kind of wedding they wanted for this show because this would air. It makes sense given that if things are getting serious behind the scenes, then they'd want to be able to deal with things between themselves and not clue the entire world in. Though we should prob send them the memo that we already know! ;) Jokes aside, its the perfect little cover to have this fun little wedding party and allow them to set the pace for their real life situation. It takes the pressure off and lets them still see each other and date/court each other with everyone watching and still wondering. And of course they'd want to save the real thing; their actual, ideal romantic wedding, for real life...gah, now I want this to all pan out...they are both young but, I really love them together so much.

Guest panda101sf

It's almost 3am here and I still can't sleep. Rewatching today's episode and I must say, I don't know which one was hotter - JH's bare back of the shoulder kiss or SY's neck kiss. Aaaah these two jinjja!:wub:

Quite a dilemma isn't it?? Shoulder kiss or neck kiss??? Shoulder kiss or neck kiss??? Hmmm.. really hard to choose..

Hey! Got an idea, why not ask them to just kiss on the lips and that'll solve the problem.. I'm sure that'll win. Won't it??? Or is that just me and my overly active crazy delusional mind???? :blink::crazy: Forgive me.... 

Guest lexx94_stv

It's almost 3am here and I still can't sleep. Rewatching today's episode and I must say, I don't know which one was hotter - JH's bare back of the shoulder kiss or SY's neck kiss. Aaaah these two jinjja!:wub:

Quite a dilemma isn't it?? Shoulder kiss or neck kiss??? Shoulder kiss or neck kiss??? Hmmm.. really hard to choose..

Hey! Got an idea, why not ask them to just kiss in the lips and that'll solve the problem.. I'm sure that'll win. Won't it??? Or is that just me and my overly active crazy delusional mind???? :blink::crazy: Forgive me.... 

Kiss on the lips, definitely. They already touched lips before anyway during the photoshoot (upper lips only that is) but still give us that kiss on the lips! :crazy: JH what are you waiting for? 'Cause I know SY's just waiting for you;)

Sorry no clips for our couple today. But I think the other 2 couples did.

awwww... based on their usual pattern... I think they're just gonna have us chopping at the bit for this next REALLY sweet episode... God, it would be nice if it was just like that last episode from Busan, but who knows.... I'm kinda interested to see what will happen on their "historical site" date.  I want to hear what SY has to say about doing her next project with ALL those wonderful and talented actors/actresses and how JH feels about it as well... those kinds of moments often feel real... I hope they bring it up again.

Well, MBC sure knows how to keep us hanging on by dangling the carrot, don't they? :P The preview completely threw us. I'll probably be on a honey high till next Saturday just thanks to the preview. :D I am curious about their "road trip" and "alone time" dates too. Those are the best! The next episode's dance sequence definitely falls into that category...so that plus the stuff to come. They even filmed at their apartment with their doggies...bet that's a cute appa JH, umma SY and 4 babies kinda ep. After next week's possible kiss episode, I can only imagine that their interaction is going to get more adorable.

SFD is going to be a huge break for SY and I think JH is going to be so proud of her. It should come up soon because the timelines now sorta match up better for their current activities to come up in conversation. Between Busan and the wedding ep there must have been a month, no?

@Netka85 I have the same issue with shows these days. I am following Orange Marmalade though. I just haven't picked up another show because of how high JY have set the bar for me regarding their interaction and skinship. They've reminded us that this sort of level of skinship is normal in a typical relationship. Dramas sometimes take a while to get around to it...or its forced sometimes and that doesn't feel organic. Its not romantic when the guy drags the girl around or grabs hold of her and she's just not interested. Or when the female lead doesn't respond with the same feeling the guy is showing her-happens in so many shows I've lost count.

awwww... based on their usual pattern... I think they're just gonna have us chopping at the bit for this next REALLY sweet episode... God, it would be nice if it was just like that last episode from Busan, but who knows.... I'm kinda interested to see what will happen on their "historical site" date.  I want to hear what SY has to say about doing her next project with ALL those wonderful and talented actors/actresses and how JH feels about it as well... those kinds of moments often feel real... I hope they bring it up again.

Well, MBC sure knows how to keep us hanging on by dangling the carrot, don't they? :P The preview completely threw us. I'll probably be on a honey high till next Saturday just thanks to the preview. :D I am curious about their "road trip" and "alone time" dates too. Those are the best! The next episode's dance sequence definitely falls into that category...so that plus the stuff to come. They even filmed at their apartment with their doggies...bet that's a cute appa JH, umma SY and 4 babies kinda ep. After next week's possible kiss episode, I can only imagine that their interaction is going to get more adorable.

SFD is going to be a huge break for SY and I think JH is going to be so proud of her. It should come up soon because the timelines now sorta match up better for their current activities to come up in conversation. Between Busan and the wedding ep there must have been a month, no? 

JH is probably over the moon that Sy's next project is a historical one. Historical = less likely to have skinship. I bet if he can have his way, he would want her to act in historical dramas all the time! 

Guest ayvah

again CREDIT TO: GONG-E ENGSUB FACEBOOK

JH: are you nervous?

Thanks for sharing!

Quit trying to be Busan man on your wedding day, JH... SY knows you like the back of her hand :P

shocks! seriously, these two are just too natural. i really, REALLY cant stop my delulu no matter what i do. 

@panda101sf hahaha i also dont know that to do with myself from today till next saturday. excited for their dance. shocks, the feels are seriously too much.

credit to owner

Hhhhmmm.. Let me think @ayvah.. Hey, I've got an idea.. I can do 1. rewatch their previous episode.. 2. rewatch this week's episode.. 3. rewatch their previous episode.. and 4. watch this week's episode.. I think those 4 things should keep me busy.. hehehehe.. want to follow my lead? Hihihi.. :P:D:phew: 

hehhehee...i will follow you @panda101sf ..keep busy with rewatching all their eps from ep 1..ehehehhee

i wish, all brownies here survive till next saturday...:wub::D

shocks i just told myself last thursday night to keep my cool this coming week and minimize my jongyeoning. now after the preview, i need a serious self-imposed discipline to follow you pandabels. :D

Guest panda101sf
Hhhhmmm.. Let me think @ayvah.. Hey, I've got an idea.. I can do 1. rewatch their previous episode.. 2. rewatch this week's episode.. 3. rewatch their previous episode.. and 4. watch this week's episode.. I think those 4 things should keep me busy.. hehehehe.. want to follow my lead? Hihihi.. :P:D:phew: 

hehhehee...i will follow you @panda101sf ..keep busy with rewatching all their eps from ep 1..ehehehhee

shocks i just told myself last thursday night to keep my cool this coming week and minimize my jongyeoning. now after the preview, i need a serious self-imposed discipline to follow you pandabels. :D

Hahaha!! Don't I just have the brightest idea? Now, won't you have a more productive week if you've showered with their love.. I mean, come on! Inspiration people.. inspiration!! Hahahaha..

This is me convincing myself that my JongYeon addiction is healthy.. buahahahaha!! and that I am not crazy... :crazy: If only I have learned the art of posting pictures here...... *sigh* 

JH is probably over the moon that Sy's next project is a historical one. Historical = less likely to have skinship. I bet if he can have his way, he would want her to act in historical dramas all the time! 

Good point! ;) And is it on one of the big 3 networks? In which case skinship will be to a minimum. Its the cable channels that have more freedom with such things. I think SY is playing a character that might be required to have some romantic scenes with Yoo Ah In. Isn't she a potential love interest or a future partner/queen for his character? But because its a regular channel/network, things will definitely be a lot more chaste.

Oh and if JH doesn't want her kisses stolen from him, then he's going to have to get there first, if you know what I mean. ;) Once he's kissed SY, any one else after that is just another actor/co-worker...JH is her man. ;) 

@burningwithlove, I like your point. The sense of urgency may prompt JH to make a move soon. But who knows, JH may have done it in private already!!!

Yes, yes! I am counting on him having already done it privately too! :D The way it has built up onscreen, I imagine this boy would burst if he didn't get around to kissing her in private. Its amazing how a little jealousy or urgency can be exactly the right push in the right direction...or mild kick in the butt, to get it done, hehe. ;) :D

@amastris oooh, pray tell...who's playing the hottie bodyguard? If she's vying for the king's affections she might attempt to seduce him or well, attempt to get his attention. All this can be done with or without a lot of skinship or skin on show even...will be interesting to see. I hope we see promos soon because that will help us determine the direction this show might go.

Can you imagine if JH gets jealous about her interactions with Yoo Ah In or this bodyguard and SY offers to test out her skinship with them on JH first? Or just does more with JH and he's left senseless? OMO, what I would give to see this boy completely floored by this girl...again! We all know she can do it. Remember Busan... ;) 

Guest ayvah

all i could think of, of course aside from the mental pictures you have now which you are giving to me too hahahaha, is that how natural they did it. i dont think i have seen a wgm couple who are this natural. please correct me if im wrong. most couples are quite awkward with skinships, even in kdramas. you just know when its merely acting. but these two. hay what am i gonna do with my heart? am scared for my future hahahaha

Oh I hear you on that! It wasn't just the ease...it was how "natural" it was to him to pick her up, right? Like: "oh here we go honey," like he does this everyday. It did seem like he didn't have to stop and think about it. Picking her up in his arms is as natural to him as picking up his guitar... ;) 

:w00t: Oh boy...trying not to crack a joke about that now. Inappropriate, inappropriate. Hohoho... ;) 

hahahahha sometimes i feel like shouting at them to just please stop. i dont want my thoughts to go astray lol... he first picked her up like that in busan. that time, there was shyness and pleasant surprise though how he carried her was funny. but now, it really did look like an everyday thing. you know those little things that real couple does that most of the time will go unnoticed because it's too "everyday."  

@burningwithlove, I like your point. The sense of urgency may prompt JH to make a move soon. But who knows, JH may have done it in private already!!!

Yes, yes! I am counting on him having already done it privately too! :D The way it has built up onscreen, I imagine this boy would burst if he didn't get around to kissing her in private. Its amazing how a little jealousy or urgency can be exactly the right push in the right direction...or mild kick in the butt, to get it done, hehe. ;) :D 

I reckon! I mean for us it is already painful to watch. I can't imagine how hard it must be for JH and SY. All I can say is that JH's self control is amazing in this aspect.

Thanks for spazzing with me! I am now in need of sleep....it is 7:19 am right now. What is BE couple doing to me!!!

Guest safwana17

Hahaha!! Don't I just have the brightest idea? Now, won't you have a more productive week if you've showered with their love.. I mean, come on! Inspiration people.. inspiration!! Hahahaha..

This is me convincing myself that my JongYeon addiction is healthy.. buahahahaha!! and that I am not crazy... :crazy: If only I have learned the art of posting pictures here...... *sigh* 

Watch this video I think you will get the Idea of how to post picture in the forum.

Archived