[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Jh IG

Trans: And......is the happiest in the world...  Cr. Instagram translator.

Me: He is at a Coldplay concert. :) Btw, on todays IG posts both Sy and Jh have "white" t-shirts, even if they are not at the same place and/or are not the only ones to use them...it's just, sweet! :blink::D

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi I hv something to ask, but I think I'll private it bcz the if the answer is yes, some ppl might be unhappy. (But I hope the answer is not)

Spoiler

I scrolled down the comment on JH's ig post (coldplay concert) and saw there's a user, who have no profile pic, said something like this "that girl model is beside you" .

Can someone confirm it? Bcs I only can see ysvespa and a girl with short hair (i dont think it's her). 

Oh I also saw a girl who's wearing a cap. For a second, it looks like JE and SY at the same time LOL (it's between 0:14-0.17)

Sorry if it's out of topic and a bit irritating. I'm just curious. 

36 minutes ago, heneciaburningsoul said:

Hi I hv something to ask, but I think I'll private it bcz the if the answer is yes, some ppl might be unhappy. (But I hope the answer is not)

Reveal hidden contents

I scrolled down the comment on JH's ig post (coldplay concert) and saw there's a user, who have no profile pic, said something like this "that girl model is beside you" .

Can someone confirm it? Bcs I only can see ysvespa and a girl with short hair (i dont think it's her). 

Oh I also saw a girl who's wearing a cap. For a second, it looks like JE and SY at the same time LOL (it's between 0:14-0.17)

Sorry if it's out of topic and a bit irritating. I'm just curious. 

Spoiler

They could just be friends. That said, after the backlash that made them unfollow each other, is highly unlikely that they are going to be near each other in the same place with such a big crowd around them. Maybe is a random fan (or anti-fan) annoyingly asking an unnecesary question to create unwanted fanwar or drama, my very humble opinion. 

Yes, no, maybe?  Must probably is: Not. :)

7 minutes ago, Aileen4ever said:
  Hide contents

They could just be friends. That said, after the backlash that made them unfollow each other, is highly unlikely that they are going to be near each other in the same place. Maybe is a random fan (or anti-fan) annoyingly asking an unnecesary question to create unwanted fanwar or drama, my very humble opinion. 

Yes, no, maybe?  Must probably is: Not. :)

I hope the answer is not too.

Spoiler

And btw it suddenly reminds me abt a girl who ever take a selca with him. Alth that girl is also taking a pic with simon D and Jonghoon FTI but some ppl are starting to make a rumour abt JH and her. Turned out she is only JH's regular friend and also it revealed that she will become JYJ Yoochun's wife.

Sy related:

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

"hey_drama" commented: "Magnolia" on Sy's flower IG post. So here is something about Magnolias:

Spiritual & Healing Practices
http://www.allthingshealing.com/Intuition-Symbols/Magnolias-Flowers-of-Divine-Beauty-Life-Force-and-Perfection/8174#.WPJBwMnD_qA

"Magnolias are a striking variety of flower because the magnolia blossoms are so large. The flower is associated with nobility, perseverance, dignity and a love of nature. The magnolia tree is a symbol of magnificence because of its impressive height and enormous flowers."  ...

"In art, specifically Chinese art, the magnolia is used as a symbol of feminine sweetness and beauty. In China, magnolia flowers are symbols of purity and nobility. In Japan, the magnolia is used as a medicinal and ornamental plant. The flower is called Hanakotoba in the Japanese system of flower symbolism. This means that the flower is sublime, natural and shows love for nature. Magnolias are associated with the life force and are often presented at births."

Thanks and credit to all original owners/sources on their respective original links/pages.

Me: :)

Jh IG too:

Trans: Really amazing.. I bumped into Shinhye.. Actually meet a lot of people I know.. Everyone's having fun  Cr. gongleeglobal IG

Me: Jh is enjoying the concert with many of his friends, like everyone does, guess he wants to make sure his fans (everyone really) get to know that. :)

6 minutes ago, Aileen4ever said:

Jh IG too

Me: Jh is enjoying the concert with many of his friends, guess he wants to make sure his fans (everyone really) get to know that. :)

I think the second girl is the one who we're talking about just now, the 0:15-0:17 girl in first ig video LoL. If he uploaded it in his sns, and like you say, he want to make sure that he is enjoying the concert with many of his friends, then it reassured me a lot. :)

The girl is Lee Meeso, Shinhye's good friend. 

Spoiler

I guess we're still not done with this whole thing that it's almost like people are finding ways to prove that they're right about Jonghyun (about him ditching Seungyeon). I have this feeling that a lot of people distrust Jonghyun and just find ways to say that, "Hey, see! I'm right about him and he's really nasty!" I've seen it happen and still happen in the Boice fandom - that they already have a pre-conceived notion about what Jonghyun is. It's like that weird disconnect people experienced when Jonghyun joined WGM and he's not like this person people thought him to be. But now that he's not there, people are free to speculate again and project the personality they want on him.

Eh well, not that I can do anything about it. Just thought that GongLee fans will be more understanding, but seems like if it's not following the fantasy they already set in their heads, Jonghyun must be blamed. This is not the first time it happened anyway.   

WGM and our Bee Couple related:

Remember this IG post?... Our Bee Couple time on WGM was cut short, however, the memories they left will live on!! ... even for WGM!! Sort of off topic, you decide! :wink:

Spoiler

Thanks and credit to all original owners/sources.

Spoiler

Gong Myung Prepares Special Event In The Air For Jung Hye Sung On "We Got Married" That Goes Awry | Soompi
https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/15/gong-myung-prepares-special-event-air-jung-hye-sung-got-married-goes-awry/

Jung-Hye-Sung-Gong-Myung1.jpg

Gong Myung prepared an event for Jung Hye Sung on “We Got Married” that didn’t go according to plan, but was adorable nonetheless.

The episode of “We Got Married” that aired on April 15 followed Gong Myung and Jung Hye Sung as they held a small wedding in a field of canola flowers. After the ceremony, the couple headed to a boat and Gong Myung decided to use parasailing to surprise Jung Hye Sung.

Gong-Myung1.jpg

Gong-Myung-21.jpg

Once he got in the air, he held up a banner that read, “Hye Sung, thank you and I love you.” Unfortunately, Gong Myung hadn’t considered how hard it would be to roll out a banner with the wind against him, and he ended up creating quite a funny moment as he struggled.

Jung-Hye-Sung.jpg

Though the event didn’t go according to plan, Jung Hye Sung was still moved by the act and said, “It’s so lovely.” Gong Myung also recorded a video message for her as he said, “I’m not always good at expressing myself, and I hope I never hurt you because of that. Let’s keep sharing a happy life together. I love you, Jung Hye Sung.”

The couple’s wedding and Gong Myung’s event can be seen in the latest episode of “We Got Married” below!

We Got Married Episode 369 - 우리 결혼했어요 - Watch Full Episodes Free - Korea - TV Shows - Viki
https://www.viki.com/videos/1105388v#data-modal-mobile-banner

Thanks and credit to all original owners/sources.

Spoiler

For a better view and English subs:

YouTube

MBCentertainment - YouTube

Thanks to all original owners/sources.

Gong Myung Prepares Special Event In The Air For Jung Hye Sung On "We Got Married" That Goes Awry | Soompi
https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/15/gong-myung-prepares-special-event-air-jung-hye-sung-got-married-goes-awry/

Thanks to all original owners/sources.

Me: People have fun with friends both females and/or males, making an issue of it for idols and actor/actresses is really tragically sad. Live and let live. Live, laugh, love. :heart:

Sy IG

Me: In remembrance of the Sewol Ferry tragedy, RIP. :( 

Sy liked some IG posts about Remember 2014.4.16, Jh's included, not long after that, Jh liked Sy's. :)

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

While remembering those lost on the Sewol Ferry tragedy, reminded to love and cherish family and friends each day, remember that idols/actor/actress do as well. :wub:

Happy Easter to those who celebrate. Love to all. :heart:

hahahaha. i'm  LOLing here. right after i saw his post, i knew how people will react. and yes, its true!

please people, take a chill pill! he just went there enjoying concert, having fun after those hectic weeks!promotions,fan signing. show. concerts. like he said, he is happy! i prefer to see him  enjoy his time rather that stay at home, alone, drinking and read philosophy books and post in on sns.! hahaha 

what's wrong with an idol be friends with a person in opposite gender. THEY CAN'T BE FRIENDS? and we knew how they are. both of them enjoy music and having a great time IN PUBLIC! unless, we saw a post of JH enjoyed coldplay concert in Singapore, with VIP tickets and "bumped' with shinhye, then something wrong somewhere.and that model, oh leave her alone.

oh please, just giveJH a break. jebal. don't blame him in whatever he do and made him as a bad person. HE IS NOT. and don't make a statement as SY is a victim and all feel sorry to her, NONSENSE! they live their lives happily and us, over analyzing everything.

liking each other's post showing that.
 JH : 'yeobo, i showed you with whom i went to concert and look who i met? "  
SY: "ok nampyeon, im not mad at all. im sorry i cant go with you.

hahahahaha. go eat those chill pills people. us BROWNIES are not affected with that kind stories. we HAVE MORE to show.

*sorry for being emotional.heeeeeeeeeee*

THINGS TO PONDER :

uri jonghyun uploaded the video himself instead of we see it from melons or other people. don't u think that he is being honest.he wanted to show to us first rather than us see it from somewhere. he is really an honest guy.  

and they both like each other's post. he surely know that sy will see his post and sy still like his other post. it shows what? TRUST.
they trust each other.  that matters to me.

I hope jonghyun never forget what he said " there is only seungyeon for me"

at gongleeglobal.com/best276/ 

That why I still belive until now and I don't have shipper except 02gonglee. I hope whatever their status today, don't hurt each other (seungyeon & jonghyun). I know in Entertainment Industry very sensitif about rumour or gossip.

For now, I prefer LJH GSY (secret) when they're keep in touch & support each other. We enjoy & happy about LJH GSY activity, until they announce their wedding (wish). :)

honestly I hate ysvespa.. haha

2 hours ago, peejlovesbee said:

hahahaha. i'm  LOLing here. right after i saw his post, i knew how people will react. and yes, its true!

please people, take a chill pill! he just went there enjoying concert, having fun after those hectic weeks!promotions,fan signing. show. concerts. like he said, he is happy! i prefer to see him  enjoy his time rather that stay at home, alone, drinking and read philosophy books and post in on sns.! hahaha 

what's wrong with an idol be friends with a person in opposite gender. THEY CAN'T BE FRIENDS? and we knew how they are. both of them enjoy music and having a great time IN PUBLIC! unless, we saw a post of JH enjoyed coldplay concert in Singapore, with VIP tickets and "bumped' with shinhye, then something wrong somewhere.and that model, oh leave her alone.

oh please, just giveJH a break. jebal. don't blame him in whatever he do and made him as a bad person. HE IS NOT. and don't make a statement as SY is a victim and all feel sorry to her, NONSENSE! they live their lives happily and us, over analyzing everything.

liking each other's post showing that.
 JH : 'yeobo, i showed you with whom i went to concert and look who i met? "  
SY: "ok nampyeon, im not mad at all. im sorry i cant go with you.

hahahahaha. go eat those chill pills people. us BROWNIES are not affected with that kind stories. we HAVE MORE to show.

*sorry for being emotional.heeeeeeeeeee*

I feel you, sis. I promised before not to dignify that gossip by not commenting about it anymore, but I just can't help being upset when people automatically connect JH with that YG model everytine there is "another girl" in the picture. Please, that rumor is definitely nonsense. Pure gossip that was set out to kill off the excitement for MOLS and break off support for 02 couple, among others. People taking to IG, sending/posting offensive comments for JH, PDnim, and that poor YG model is rude. Involving them in some sensational and groundless talk is just terrible! And why must we be shaken by some "evidences" that were clearly contrived? Those pics were taken out of context; hence, to be used as "evidence" is just plain stupid (forgive me for the lack of a more accurate term). The "proof" presented was 100% bogus and groundless! Come on! It's gotta take more than that to make this Ship sink! Please, enough with that YG model talk. It is exahusting.

Our lovely GongLee are both in the entertainmemt industry, where equally gorgeous people thirve; the scandals and rumors is something that comes with the life that they signed up for. They are bound to mingle and hang out with other beautiful faces and friends. But why harrass and point fingers at them (or JH for that matter) when they seem to "upset" our expectations? Let us be reminded that they are human beings, too, who hang out with, and party with people other than just themselves. Hahaha! 

Forgive me, too, for being too emotional. I just can't take going back and forth on that topic when we have so much more to hold on to.

Now, let's allow ourselves to be recharged by the memory of JH's Bear sweats that says "I AM ALIVE" and he didn't mind being photographed in them---- at a time when people were starting to spoil the Honey? I am sure JH knows, as we all know SY to be a Bear with a foxy face/body. Her nickname to many is HoneyBear or GomSeungyeon. Omonie just came back into the IG saga. Our couple liked each other's posts today, too. These are just little reminders of sooo much more that they have given us.

Honey is the only food item that is created with the sole purpose of being stored; It practically lasts forever. Isn't it great that our HoneyBee couple are known to be lovely honeymakers who keep us recharged and awaken sleeping/dead love cells? Hueheheeee.... 

Archived