[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

24 minutes ago, Pipit Telaumbanua said:

Jonghyun is sooo sweet and care about her sister :wub:

Cr: gkboice

I wonder what he think to feel like sending his daughter off to marriage... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Did he remember what Seungyeon told him in the car? That SY's Dad was sad knowing his daughter getting married (coz feel like losing his daughter) #deluluing :wink:

Btw I wish JH can go to his Sister wedding this time, and sing for her :wub:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JH's noona looks gorgeous! <3 <3 <3 Wishing her all the very best! <3 <3 She looks stunning in that dress! :D

I hope JH gets to go to this noona's wedding atleast. He didn't go for harangie omma's wedding. :(

I wonder which of his friends he'll invite, if he's inviting. :tongue::tongue: (Will he invite SY?) :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Sy IG

Trans: Spring fashion for the kids ... It's still cold for the poopy dogs  Cr. gongleeglobal  Me: Spring cuteness, plus yellow chick, flower and star, priceless! :D

Sy related:

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.  

Me: Precious family goals! :)

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

Me: Omma (Jh's mother) gave a like today! :)

Spoiler

I will continue to support SeungYeon and JongHyun regardless of them dating each other or not. Jh is amazing in music, and Sy is getting even better at acting, looking forward to all of their actual and future proyects. Of course if in the end Jh and Sy are 2gether it will be joyful for us to know that they had found permanent happiness/love with each other. :)

If LJH announce his girl friend (not GSY), I think so many unfollow his IG coz people (brownies) very upset.. (Watch out Jonghyun-ah!).. haahaa

LJH become popular & has solo album after with GSY. Their destiny very wonderful.

Don't be sad with rumour not confirm. Just stay cool and enjoy their show :)

Hehe!!! SY And JH are posting often again! :D

Is it coincidence? Just as we read the post that his family is not liking her pics, his omma likes one! :tongue::tongue::tongue:

And i really really think we should stop with the whole model and JH thing! Just leave them be. We don't know what's going on in their lives. We only know what the media, haters,fans post. Btw, all those accounts which created the chaos before cnblue comeback have 0 followers and posts now. And  the post said, JH unfollowed his friends related to SY? that makes no sense, tbh . Why in the world would he unfollow HIS friends, with whom he's been friends for soooo long if they're friends with SY? :\ :\ I still think everybody's close and they just don't want to create any problems. Just because the family doesn't like their pics or that SY or JH don't like each others pics, doesn't mean that they aren't in contact or aren't friends. If you really are a fan of theirs, please support them individually and as a couple. They may be close,they may not be. They don't have to give us any proof. We've repeated the same thing so many times,chincha!! Please don't think about unnecessary things till official news comes out. :\ :\ The model is close to Min Seok too. Doesn't that mean she might know SY as well? Please support Sy and Jh till the end and even after that.

Have a great dayYY!!!! :D

Hello everyone!

Spoiler

There is no need to go into "panic" mode for our Bee Couple since we do not know for sure their past or current relationship status. Everything is just rumors or personal opinions.  When they follow or unfollow people on Instagram is their personal choices, and only they know the reasons, everything else is pure speculation.

There still is a circle of close family and friends that follow both Jh and Sy on Instagram, for whatever reasons they do.

Lets all enjoy MOLS when its finally shown on Netflix and/or any other place. We are not helping SeungYeon or JongHyun here by worrying about rumors of things not confirmed. Ultimately is their private lives and their personal choices. 

Supporting Jh and Sy, always! :)

Do you guys think JH/SY squad are lurkers in our thread? =))))))) From the old days until now, whenever we ask something, we usually get it right? haha

Oh and I am so waiting for SY's photo-shoot, there will be an interview I think.  Can't wait to read. *rolling rolling*

Hi. I wanna share some thoughts regarding the issue of JH and Ji Esu here. 

I've been lurking in IG to find some of their shippers just to get some info what kind of pics that they called as the 'proof'.

Finally I found some pics. I cant post it here, sorry I'm using my smartphone right now and it's kinda hard to post the pic. But I'll explain some of them. 

There's a pic of JE (btw her name is Ji Esu) in a restauran/home (?) Or something like that, she sat beside the window and there's a glimpse of white car outside there, just a glimpse, and some ppl said that it must be JH's luxury car (the McLaren one). But I was a bit confused how ppl can say it's his car when the pic is only contains 1/8 of the front car. I mean, JH is not the one who owned a white luxury car and as far as I know, the sports luxury car almost similar for each of them. Thats why I can't say that is a strong proof.

Second, there's a pic of JE in a restaurant again. In the table there's a another plate (means she's eating with other person) and a black iphone. Meanwhile her own iphone is gold. And people linked it to JH"s phone bcs he's using a black iphone. But once again, is JH the only one ppl who can use black iPhone? 

Third, there also a pic of them in the ship (i guess this must be taken from the fishin video) where the rumour started. It was very blur and I can't get any clues from that pic. I mean, we never know how many people along with JH everytime he goes out for fishing. Even he ever went fishing with his noona.

Honestly, I've tried to be very neutral. And thats all are my neutral thought. I understand some people may shipped JH with JE right now and I know, being a shipper, they must find any clues to strengthen what they 'want' to happen. (And it all happens in each shippers I think). I can accept it if it's enough to become a proof. But until now, for me, by seeing the pics, I still didnt believe that there's something so special between them. Maybe they are friends, since JH has so many friends from YG (JE is a YG model). But if they hv 'something', then let them be. Well, they did nothing wrong with our lifes, and also in SY's life. 

Also... Seems like SY relationship with JH's family is still good. I think it's a good sign. :)

C9QaFuMVYAAtNVC.jpgC9QaFuNVoAAWIrD.jpg

C9NvAdfUQAARl8i.jpgC9ONuNrUwAIeZ58.jpg

C9NZTh5U0AAYWub.jpg

@Gonglee02 First let me say I am sorry that I am so busy right now that I didn't get to read your post before you, yourself deleted it which makes me sad for you and for us.  I don't know all the buzz that seems to be taking place but will be checking on that after my post.  I think for anyone to feel as if their thoughts what ever they are have to be deleted because of others is a mistake.  Yes, this is the home of the Brownies and we believe and love JH & SY but we also should be open minded enough to accept others thoughts whether they are right or wrong for in time the truth always comes out in the end.  Whether we agree or not isn't the point it's about the freedom of speech and ones feelings that should be respected.  That's what makes this place so unique there is so much love here and our arms should always be open and our hearts....  Love to all Brownies..  And Love to JH & SY  but most of all love to their individual  or together happiness which is what matters most of all:wub:

Sy related:

Besides the translation above, there is the Gongleeglobal IG translation: "(Trans on photo) There's no flower match. (the app can't identify a flower that matches SY's face)

Would you like to register the name of this flower to 'T!P Question'?"

Me: It needs to be register: An unique flower named SeungYeon, priceless! :wink:

Jh related: 

Thanks and credit to all original owners/sources

Me:  Jh invited to go to WGM for a wedding in Jeju?!! It will be fun to watch! :D

Also: Guesthouse Daughters Episode 8 Engsub | Kshow123
http://kshow123.net/show/guesthouse-daughters/episode-8.html

Me: English subs! :)

@heneciaburningsoul Hey :) I too checked out those posts on her profile! It's absurd saying it's his car when we can see only the windsheild. :\ And the one with the black iphone was posted 5 days ago in japan. Was jh/cnblue there in japan 5 days ago? They were heading to Bangkok according to my knowledge :)

@Gonglee02 Chingu, you are free to relay your thoughts here! :D:D We're all work it out together! :D Next time, don't delete your post.

SY's new post reminds me of the flower garden "Kkot Audikke?"

Archived