[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Hello all brownies chingedeul . I am a new gonglee shipper . Yesterday i read at somewhere jh bear coat is related with sy . Hehe . I don't know that thing is delulu or just coincidence . But can someone explain to me why seungyeon known as a bear ? Hehe . I have watch many time gonglee ep but i don't have a clue . Hope brownies in here can help me . 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MC Inkigayo Siblings:D So nice to see them again together:wink:

ps. in the commenting his IG looks like some of his fans who don't know hangul and SY relationship with him they getting broken heart.:huh: I hope this pic don't get trouble for both of them...<_<

So silent here... I think I find something thats makes you little feed you hungry brownie heart:wink: If this is real, that is another prove that JH and SY must be at least friends. JH, SY, Choi Tae- Joon, Jung Joon -joung and others send a congratualation flowers for close friend who open "Eggs Factory" or something like that (sorry transl. google:wink:

there is also name Kim Ra Won, Lim Changjong, Eugene but I don't know who is owner...

cr. thx to Honey Bee Couple:wink:

Those flowers! :D Must be that circle of friends! hehehehe including SY! :)

KSE oppa started following two of SY's chingus. One of the friend's profiles is private :tongue:

I like that byoun ajhussi! (JH's fishing friend)..he seems to be a huge brownie like us! :tongue::tongue:

Jh IG

Trans:  The last April Fool's Day  Cr. gongleeglobal

Me: Ok. Happy April's Fool Day! :)

Also:

Thanks and credit to owners/sources! 

Me: Enjoying Cnblue's comeback as always! :) 

Jh IG too:

Trans: ..... Lee Jung-Shin!!

Me: Band members brotherly love goals, priceless! :D

QUIZ: Which CNBLUE Member Is Your Soulmate?

cnblue-teaser-1.jpg

Isn’t it the best thing ever whenever CNBLUE makes a comeback? It’s hard not to get excited over their music, which is almost FULLY produced by the group, I might add. We also can’t overlook the fact that they have this ability to make our hearts skip a beat playing their instruments. Whats not to love?!

Curious to see which CNBLUE member is destined to be your soulmate? Take the quiz to find out!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/31/quiz-cn-blue-member-soulmate/

Hey Soompiers, what were your results? Let me know in the comments below!

1 hour ago, IAmSoulReader said:

QUIZ: Which CNBLUE Member Is Your Soulmate?

Isn’t it the best thing ever whenever CNBLUE makes a comeback? It’s hard not to get excited over their music, which is almost FULLY produced by the group, I might add. We also can’t overlook the fact that they have this ability to make our hearts skip a beat playing their instruments. Whats not to love?!

Curious to see which CNBLUE member is destined to be your soulmate? Take the quiz to find out!

https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/31/quiz-cn-blue-member-soulmate/

Hey Soompiers, what were your results? Let me know in the comments below!

I got Yong! :tongue::tongue::tongue: I wouldn't mind if i didn't get JongHyun coz he's SY's. :wink::wink:

This is new or old photo??:wink:

cr. thx to @suriyaau_

Relate to my early post:wink: translation flower gratulation from SY and JH:D

cr. thx to MS_Eunicebabyy

CNBlue fighting!! This is little sad that in own country their album not going that well like in foreign...

happy sunday brownies!

lots of good things happen this week! secret codes,animals print,  gestures and ig saga!:glasses:  hoping for more happy time in the future.

uri mama bear and papa bear are so BEEsy working and promoting. from my personal view, i can see that jh is sooo happy during yesterday's fan signing. with those cute bears on his head! hahaha. jh is transparent. we can see it clearly either he is in happy mood or not in good mood. he is honest with his feeling.

however, those hair! oh, please. looks like he is wearing wig! hahaha who's with me? far i know, this is his 'worst' comeback hair style. like ahjumma!so thick and curly bang!  hahahahhahaha. change the hairstyle, please papa bear. jebal! :grimace:

well, regardless how u look, i still love u tho. hahaha. ahjumma or ahjussi, u are really true to ur heart. our free spirit guitarist.

counting days for MOLS!! :heart:

@azwhoony  Good question, it is suppose to be coming on NETFLIX but I have it and nothing yet?:wacko:

I WISH IT WOULD COME SOON........

C8YxZhnVoAEkzUr.jpg

C8Zvj3fUAAAeM5k.jpgC8ZsYSHVwAAzU3j.jpg

C8YKlXwUIAExhZN.jpg

All credit to all original owners....  Love to all Brownies...

Mama Bear was caught shopping for cat furniture! Could be for Bami or Lu? 

Regarding MOLS on Netflix, I think they are finishing the subtitling. I don't know how many languages it will be translated to; so imagine the work. I can't wait to be electrified by their chemistry! Recharging through IG saga is slow but can't complain; At least we get recharged. Especially with JH's bear sweatshirts and headhand! Haha! 

Archived