[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 31/01/2017 at 2:45 PM, Changsky said:

Good morning... :)

What happen to Introverted Boss? Is it bad?

Jonghyun IG posts about him and and his buddies are so cool like it's a friendship goal... kekeke :wub:

Have a great day Brownies... ^^

One of comment in IB thread.. Gong Seung Yeon is like a cameo in this drama. :cry: i agreed with this comment. Hate it!!!

Annyeong! :)

Thank you all for the updates/posts :wub:

@Aileen4ever @aniliaz I see... wish the next episodes of Introverted Boss get better and SY gets more screen time.

Still no update about MOLS and JH's new drama too?

Anyway... Today should be GongLee day rite? Since it's 02.02.2017... it's a special day, 02!!! Let's celebrate!!! kekeke ^^

Would like to post some Jonghyun pics, throwback from CNBLUE pre-debut era... lol 

Cr: dollismine, GongLee Global

Cr: Juuun_time515

Jonghyun played I'm Yours... :wub:

Seungyeon updates :wub:

Cr: GSY International

Throwback... :)

Cr: GSY International

Cr: Oncemumu, GongLee Global

Spoiler

Let's deluluing... this notepet.co.kr account posted JH's cat and SY's dogs pics :wink: 

Cr: notepet.co.kr, 0302Bee

10 hours ago, Changsky said:

Annyeong! :)

Thank you all for the updates/posts :wub:

@Aileen4ever @aniliaz I see... wish the next episodes of Introverted Boss get better and SY gets more screen time.

Still no update about MOLS and JH's new drama too?

Anyway... Today should be GongLee day rite? Since it's 02.02.2017... it's a special day, 02!!! Let's celebrate!!! kekeke ^^

Thanks for the updates! About Sy, I hope the same. A better script and a fair amount of screen time for her to shine! :D  

Also, GongLee02 (02) Anniversary of meeting is 03/02/17 one month more to go. Edited: I guess this day could be remember as a sign that the stars were BEEing align to welcome the meeting of 02 beautiful people who will start a love story "2gether", since it's their "destiny" to meet among all the people...like stars...:wub:

Jh IG

Trans: Goodnight, hoo it's tiring... Cr. gongleeglobal   Me: He does look tired. 

6 hours ago, giyom1 said:

Hi there, its february now, i wonder when will MOLS be on news like promoted... hmmm

@giyom1 Welcome to our lovely Bee Couple thread! Feel free to post here anytime.  :)

We are so anxious waiting for more pictures,  teasers, and OST news. February 27 is just around the corner, where will it be shown finally, and when they are doing a press conference with all the cast in attendance!!! :wacko: "Hey_drama" PDnim, when?

Guest wilddove

@Aileen4ever   Could it be that Sohu haven't got the release from the Chinese authority and they somehow have the clout to set when it'll be shown elsewhere, since they bought the rights for $2.8B (?) won?

The Introverted Boss's cast and crews must be exhausted.  They have to film for maybe 2 to 4 episodes in a week?  That's so crazy.  Lessons learned that you must act your very best and with your brain... or else it costs a lot to your reputation and affects others too...... and it has not been a smooth sailing experiences for SY so far...... no support from KBS during God of Noodles and now this.....

From what little i saw of introverted boss,i get why people are complaining..the plot seems to be interesting enough but for me personally the female lead is cute but very unlikable..she is supposed to be the opposite but like kind of cutesy but she is just annoying imo.(not the actress,the character) its kind of uncomfortable to watch..i hope they amend the storyline quickly so sy will get the screentime she deserves..cause if i remember correctly her role is supposed to be more prominent starting ep5 but now im not sure since they are reshooting

i just hope its not going to cut more of her roles..

2 hours ago, wilddove said:

@Aileen4ever   Could it be that Sohu haven't got the release from the Chinese authority and they somehow have the clout to set when it'll be shown elsewhere, since they bought the rights for $2.8B (?) won?

The Introverted Boss's cast and crews must be exhausted.  They have to film for maybe 2 to 4 episodes in a week?  That's so crazy.  Lessons learned that you must act your very best and with your brain... or else it costs a lot to your reputation and affects others too...... and it has not been a smooth sailing experiences for SY so far...... no support from KBS during God of Noodles and now this.....

The Chinese ban of artists from Korea is so unfortunate. Without such a ban who knows how much it would had helped MOLS as a drama, and its cast to get good exposure and success. We can only hope eventually everything gets resolved and it gets to be shown to a broader audience. Good thing that Jh was invited to perform in Hong Kong (the only Korean invited) maybe it could help MOLS in some indirect way?

Sy has been given the great opportunity to work with very talented people in the drama world, however, it doesn't help that her agency is not that big, and that there are a lot of actors more known (and idol turn actors) being cast for the dramas made, its a tough competition for all involved.  Still with so many dramas/movies being made in SK we can only hope Sy gets work with good written stories/plots and keeps getting better at her craft. The good thing is that she is being notice and liked/loved by the general public in SK and trending a lot, good for her. 

@Aileen4ever Sometimes I wish that SY sign contract with some of the big agency like YG,SM or JYP but Yuko treat her very well. She gets many CF, interview, photoshoot and she has also some TV shows. Her sister is now in one of the popular girl group in Korea so when they interview Jungyeon often ask her about SY and vice versa. A lot of Twice fans become SY fans too and vice versa:D So she got a lot promote  but still if we talk about get role in drama, movies there is a tough competition. Because big agency often become producent movies,drama, tvshows, so director cast actor from this agency.  Cast idol- actor is also topic in Korea. I think last month there was news about Kai from EXO and Joy from Red Velvet get lead role in drama without any experience. So SY need competition with popular, experience actress, idol-actress, and big agency actress...

So I was so excited about Introverted Boss thinking that even if she is not lead actress this might be great opportunity to get attention from new audience and directors. I am so dissipointed how thigs going on in this drama. I watch "Married not dating" ant this was really fun drama so how the same director and writer created this mess?:( I hope things getting better form now on.

Archived