[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wilddove
27 minutes ago, peppermints_ said:

Am I the only one who praying hard to see JH and SY interaction in SBS Gayo Daejun end of this year? :phew:

I just hope SY will be MCing with Jungyeon and Minseok as usual and hoping that CNBlue will be guesting like previous year. I need to see their interaction on music show. Desperately hahaha. :wub:

When is that?  JH got a concert on the 25th in Japan...... if I'm not mistaken the MCs were already announced..... EXO's Baekhyun, Yuri and this other guy.......

Guest wilddove
3 minutes ago, yiyin khoirun nisa said:

you mean that yoo sister's will replace by them?

They usually have special MCs for that occasion..............

29 minutes ago, starcrossgrass said:

Im saying this in advance..kekeke..brace yourselves..jh piggyback/carried jimin at the end of con today..so..lets keep calm okay dearies..:)

Ugh! I am not too happy about this. But I'll be okay. For now, let me just say that this Jimin is not pretty. Haha!

@Dawani keke..come one..lets play nice..for me i think all aoa girls are pretty in their own way but nevertheless i think jh is not even jimin's type and vice versa..and besides all of their ending appearance have some sort of actions..seolhyun carried chanmi..and stuff like that.i guess jh carried jimin cause he is prolly the strongest out of the 3 ( NF seunghyub and FTI jonghoon)

Guest wilddove

Saw the latest photo (don't know for magazine or drama) and video clip of SY off work from Inkigayo.  She really is very pretty and quite slim.

:sweatingbullets: Just keep calm brownies . When first i see that photo jonghyun carried Jimin . I feel bad and out of word . But when i think again if he has special something with her , he not will show it publicy .. i think just because jonghyun is strong and this is fnc prepared concept.. just think positive and always pray lord for gonglee couple. GongLee fighting . 

33 minutes ago, wilddove said:

Saw the latest photo (don't know for magazine or drama) and video clip of SY off work from Inkigayo.  She really is very pretty and quite slim.

where? Post here juseyooooo~~ 

1 hour ago, wilddove said:

When is that?  JH got a concert on the 25th in Japan...... if I'm not mistaken the MCs were already announced..... EXO's Baekhyun, Yuri and this other guy.......

Usually it will be end of Dec. They have announced the MC? Sobs why it is not SY? Waeeeee

It's ok. I'll just wait till February then sobs

59 minutes ago, wilddove said:

Is this the photo that you mean?

From GSY International info, the pic is from Introverted Boss photoshot, SY new drama :)

Seungyeon is sooo sexy in that pic :wub:

1 hour ago, sarangbit said:

Hehe....I'm not too worried about Jimin and JH interaction....Coz CNBLUE boys have said so many times that AOA girls are like their sisters! :P

I wonder if SY got jealous though :P:P:P

Indeed. If JH want, he would fall for her long way before. CNBlue has been together with AOA since debut so literally they are like brothers-sisters.

1 hour ago, sarangbit said:

Hehe....I'm not too worried about Jimin and JH interaction....Coz CNBLUE boys have said so many times that AOA girls are like their sisters! :P

I wonder if SY got jealous though :P:P:P

Agree! There's nothing to worry about that Jimin and Jonghyun interaction. Keep calm Brownies and keep the faith. It's not a big deal.

Let's move on :)

1 hour ago, Dawani said:

Ugh! I am not too happy about this. But I'll be okay. For now, let me just say that this Jimin is not pretty. Haha!

I'm speechless for the time being..... That's all I could say. Stay strong to all my dear brownies. Love you all..

Guest wilddove
41 minutes ago, peppermints_ said:

where? Post here juseyooooo~~ 

Usually it will be end of Dec. They have announced the MC? Sobs why it is not SY? Waeeeee

It's ok. I'll just wait till February then sobs

Hopefully SY got invited for KBS or SBS's awards.  KBS PDs love her and she participated in two of their variety programs this year, and she's the current MC in SBS program too.  It's pretty amazing actually, although she's pretty new, she had already been invited as a presenter of two major award ceremonies.

Just read my twitter TL and will share some posts related to Jonghyun from the FNC Kingdom Day 2 :D

Cr: FNC Japan

Trans by 4cnboice: "We're able to conclude our 5 year major debut anniversary on this year's Kingdom! Thanks a lot, Boices!"

And there's another pic from FNC Japan which feature Jonghyun and all FNC artists (under spoiler). Funny thing is Jonghyun seems to hold a glass of wine, rather than choose his favorite drink: orange juice... kekeke. People change :P

Spoiler

Some FAs from FNC Kingdom, Jonghyun related :wub:

In FNC Kingdom Day 2, Jonghyun sang the same songs as in Day 1, which are Smile and Pina Colada. I love the way he introduced himself before his solo performance, he's so humble and cute. I want to watch how he shake his head :D

Cr: minnamoi --> she is actually an FT Island fan, she said JH's Japanese is good ^^

When performing Pina Colada, Jonghyun made collaboration with some SF9 members (his labelmate) as dancers. Jonghyun introduced his juniors to the audience: "Because I am not very good at dancing, I will introduce my younger brothers who will help me."

Cr: miracle990511, Yuyon392

About his solo encore concert and plan to have another solo performance next year ^^

Jonghyun thank the fans because fans love his solo concert so FNC decided to hold an encore concert for him :wub:

Cr: dkhk3, Yuyon392, PurpleInYrEyes

So it seems Jonghyun will have another solo concert next year, but not sure whether it's an additional concert from Sparkling Night, or from a new album. Let's support him and don't forget to buy his concerts' ticket and also the DVD... kekeke.

I'll put the remaining FAs under spoiler. Enjoy! :)

Spoiler

Jonghyun praised his Juniors :wub:

Cr: chulmean

Jonghyun Solo Stage MC

Cr: greedy4cnblue

Jonghyun missed his part :D

Cr: CNJia

Cr: coffeecaramello

Archived