[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

5 hours ago, yan_nie said:

Both online at the same time, and wait!!

Ooo..

gO3eeST.jpg

**i personally love james bay's music!! Jjang!! (Offtopic) :D

This is nice! Such coincidence makes my heart flutter and very hopeful.

Their circle gets bigger and bigger. I love to see how SY becomes connected with JH, from his own mother, to his sisters, former manager, close friends in and out of the show business. Them supporting SY openly even though we can't seem to figure out where the connection is (other than JH) is a testament that there is something going on in the background that we could not see.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Pipit Telaumbanua Related imageRelated imageRelated imageMAY ALL YOU DREAMS COME TRUE...

WOW what's that saying timing is everything well looks like the IG timing is working out pretty well and sure feels as if Honey just got poured on us!!! " We got remarried" sounds amazing but I would love to see them on a show called REALLY MARRIED just saying & praying LOL:wub::wub:

Guest freedom1104

thanks @yan_nie...we will have a lovely " all smiles" weekend!:blush:

I'm so inspired to see actorctj in WGM this weekend, he reminds me of JH not because they are similar, but because they are friends, I am hoping for him to slip up..he might mention JH or our BEE couple by mistake.:w00t:

Hello everyone! 

I noticed something cute.

Have you ever looked at the list of ppl that Jonghyun's mum follows? There are 11 accounts .....

mama1yvgw0.jpg

mamanVbo4.jpg

... the list includes her own children, son-in-law, CNBLUE's fan cafes, some real-life friends and... Seungyeon! when she doesn't even follow her son's band members!... so, does she consider Seungyeon a family member? A daughter-in-law maybe? :) 

Also, MOLS is officially (?) a full-length drama, so maybe we can expect JH+SY ost? :)

4 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

@Pipit Telaumbanua MAY ALL YOU DREAMS COME TRUE...

WOW what's that saying timing is everything well looks like the IG timing is working out pretty well and sure feels as if Honey just got poured on us!!! " We got remarried" sounds amazing but I would love to see them on a show called REALLY MARRIED just saying & praying LOL:wub::wub:

Thank you @USAFarmgirl for the wishes, all the best for you, too..

I also wonder what is the relation that tj has with sy beside jh to calm my overdelusional heart :wub: still couldn't find so im still in state of delusional. Hahaha

Love to read all your thought here, chinggu. Have a blessed weekend

Good morning Chingudeul... thank you all for the updates and thoughts :wub:

Seems I missed the party, what's with that SY and CTJ following each other at quite the same time??? I was like WHOAAA... DAEBAK!!! *be still my heart* ;) Wondering if JongYeon will become guest in CTJ-Bomi WGM... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

And again Merci Drama posted uri couple pic! PD-nim you're the best! :wub:

Jonghyun's description about his ideal type of gf is very detail. Someone said that if one can describe his/her ideal type in detail it means he/she is in a relationship. So... *winkeu*

Anyway, read in GongLee Global post yesterday --> [Trans] 161021 merci_drama: My Only Love Song confirmed to be shown in Sohu.com. Finalizing broadcasts in other places soon.

So does it mean MOLS is still a web drama and currently decided to be aired in China until they decided to broadcast in other station? I wish they broadcast the drama in places where I can watch it easily.

Here an update from GongLee Global:

Okay Brownies... have a great weekend! :)

I was listening to Irony yesterday......And that song also had lyrics like "Let me love you..Don't let me leave"......JH loves writing songs which talk about how their relationship is not at its best but they'll still hold on to each other no matter what! In all his interviews, he mentioned that he'll make an effort to always be with the person he loved. So if he's with SY, he'll do everything to make it work. And so will she :)

And the day after the Busan Proposal...The lost day....If they were still in Busan, don't you think JH introduced all his friends to SY? Like they met up and talked over coffee? And that's how all his friends know her? And like her pics../comment? :)

I want to believe that they went to Busan after that also :P

Just when I'm about to take my coffee.. Kekeke..goooood mornin brownies!!! MOLS, Please take care of uri couple. Kekeke.

Let's do well today, fighting!!!

(Powered up by delicious coffee)

(Lighting director making coffee for Song Soojung)

Translations by gongleeglobal :)

9K4sZcD.jpg
zZ8zgiG.jpg

STAY WITH ME - from Euphoria
Lyrics: Lee Jung Shin, Ume
Music: Lee Jung Shin, Kim Jae Yang, Park Hyun Woo

‘It’s a long time’  There was nothing  I was pulling back ‘my life’ veiled in the fog
‘It’s a long way’ I finally met you when I was hurt and getting lost

We will just move forward this long stairs with you ‘yeah oh’
We are surely united and will get there ‘looking for sunshine’

If you are with me ‘by my side’, I’m not afraid ‘all the time’
No matter what tomorrow holds, we believe in the light

‘I don’t know why’ I want to keep touching the warmth that makes me strong

We will just move forward though we don’t know how far it is ‘oh’
After stumbling 10000 times, we will realize ‘over the rainbow’

If you are with me ‘by my side’, I can dream ‘all the time’
Even when we lose everything, if we hold each other, it will not fade away

‘I couldn’t sing without you’
‘Stay with me’ embracing even the darkness

If you are with me ‘by my side’, I’m not afraid ‘all the time’
No matter what tomorrow holds, we believe in the light

I also found this on twitter - cr:gkboice - trans for CanCam Nov. issue 

I'll add a little more from the same magazine interview. There are more parts (about new album and cnblue) to it and sorry for doing only this part:

About love:
Q: Ideal date
MH: Fujikyu-Highland! (amusement park)  Don't you think It will be fun to ride on a roller coaster or go to the haunted house?
JH: I want to go on a so-called 'normal' date, like going to a movie or a cafe.

Q: favorite girls' winter fashion

YH: A long down jacket.  The color must be black! Girls look cute when they have the hood on and look cold.
JH: I agree!  It makes my heart flatter when they have the hood on and only their face is showing.
JH: After all, if it fits the person, that's when they look the cutest.

King's Brunch today

@MattieCat Thankyouuuuuuuu :heart: Love you chingu :)

After reading the translation.....um...What is up with Jung Shin chingu? Seems like he too is/was in a relationship. :P Or did he take inspiration from his hyung's love story?

'It’s a long way’ I finally met you when I was hurt and getting lost '....this line:sweatingbullets:

But i really feel that he's been through something....any thoughts on this?

And MH...:P :P Haunted House and Roller Coaster....now where have we seen that? :P:P

JH prefers movie date...:P :P Last time, during you're so fine promotion he said "Holding hands and walking along the banks of Han River"....has he done that already? :P

15 hours ago, MattieCat said:

Q: favorite girls' winter fashion

YH: A long down jacket.  The color must be black! Girls look cute when they have the hood on and look cold.
JH: I agree!  It makes my heart flatter when they have the hood on and only their face is showing.
JH: After all, if it fits the person, that's when they look the cutest.

Sorry to cut your post, i just remember SY's Centerpole CF with Won Bin...

Archived