[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

OMG! I think most of them are girls! Left with only JH, his manager, SY's stylist and minky sunbaenim... Are you thinking what I'm thinking? I hate to think JH is controlling her this much.. Cute yet scary..

don't speculation... :D we don't know the true reason

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Huhu..i dont think jh is like that though..he once said he wont control who his gf befriends..i think sy following/unfollowing on ig is on her own accord..

Yeah, he mentioned in an interview before that he trusts his x-gf very much and let her go to pub with friends... until to an extend that his x-gf thought he does not care at all.

Huhu..i dont think jh is like that though..he once said he wont control who his gf befriends..i think sy following/unfollowing on ig is on her own accord..

Yeah, he mentioned in an interview before that he trusts his x-gf very much and let her go to pub with friends... until to an extend that his x-gf thought he does not care at all.

But he seems to be treating SY differently. He admitted that he wasn't jealous before and he is now. Exhibit A - JinGoo. He likes to be 'marked' as hers as opposed to his previous comment in 1st episode BRI. Exhibit B - couple item. Last but not least, he admitted 'People can change'. (I find this very very cute). But not sure if that's for real though. Only the two of them know whats real. One thing I know for sure is they are on honey 24/7 and flying happily in their own garden. *delulu's back*

The fact that he is still one of the only ones left is PRECIOUS if she made this choice on her own. She is saying..."I don't need to follow any other guy :) " I doubt he made her too it though. :D 

I don't mean to make a big deal of her decision to do this, but choosing to only leave JH (the others are obviously not anything threatening) says WAY more than we can say here!!! . She has honed in on what /who is important to her! It's saying she is not afraid to acknowledge her "like" for him to the public. It's a gentle statement saying...this guy is the important one to me! 

I'm curious if anyone has looked at JH's ig account ...has he also unfriended people? Even if he doesn't, it's obvious that JH uses his ig account for promotional reasons. Girls he friends all seem to be related to CNBLue and are friended by the hyungs as well.

FUN GAME ...Interesting connections (I'll start...I don't know them all but this one just popped into my head!) : 

SY - Friends with Krystal (F(x) 

Krystal love interest of Minhyuk (Heirs)  -

Minhyuk bandmate of Jonghyun. 

Guest Hickk

Hmmm, me, I think SY unfollowing some people is just a matter of whether that friend is comfortable with the public attention since SY is getting more famous.

2 more days and it's Saturday.. it's a very agonizing wait for us specially that MBC had showed us a preview that we are all waiting for so bad. 

I haven't downloaded a copy of last weeks episode. I am still waiting for BEST subbed episode. Hope they will upload it today.

I saw an instagram pose with JH playing with two dogs and SY with one of her puppy.

I do not know how to post them here so I hope someone can. It would be so cute if they are both taking care of their babies at the same time.

Guest Hickk

Looks like I did it..wooaahhh..sorry if I got too excited guys..its the first time I was able to post photos like that.

Sorry, those are old photos.

But if I remember correctly, there were hints that they might have had a 'doggie date' at their WGM house:

-JH's stylist's IG with JH's dog at the WGM house

-SY's IG of her walking her dogs somewhere

-?'s IG of SY in that blue denim dress at WGM house with a dog next to her (doesn't look like SY's or JH's?)

Looks like I did it..wooaahhh..sorry if I got too excited guys..its the first time I was able to post photos like that.

lol..... bravo..... :D I never post photos...

The only reason i havent posted photos before is cause i dunno how..kudos to you 

Owh.and i just saw a tweet..jh wgm is on replay at his seolbing cafe..kekeke..:wub:

JH's OM film making

OMG!! Angg!..come into the scene again!!! Wanna see how SY's reaction after saw it..God bless you JH,hope you won't get tease/jealous from your Yeobo for this time!   Ahhh..so exciting if this Angg scene bring up to their next filming..:D:w00t:

Archived