[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest mail182

i just saw the fan video of Shi Hoo and Ara (Orange Marmalade) which someone posted earlier. come onnnnn... which girl in this world would not fall for JH ??  he is talented, good looking, cool guy, and all other attributes a guy can have (rich, tall, blablabla) , even if he is a bit conservative, a bit possesive, if its him, why not ??! hahahaha.... it would be a very special girl for him, and best candidate is SY, another special person... who wouldnt fall for her also...

so in conclusion, they are a perfect match, hope they really realize this.... :Dtumblr_nrukw8mXTn1ubxv2do1_1280.png

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean this in the nicest possible way- if JH still thinks he needs SY permission to kiss her on the lips, he may never figure it out. 

They obviously watch the episodes and she has clearly stated numerous times that she has been disappointed when he hasn't taken the initiative to kiss her. They have pretty much kissed each other everywhere on their heads except on the lips. 

So maybe we need to find out where they are filming and fly a plane over it with a big sign that says  "KISS HER ON THE LIPS ALREADY!" :wub:

i'm supposed to sleep now..it's already late night in a hotel with my family and all my dearest already in a deep sleep...but i'm lurking to this thread addicted... ottokee...i'm ruined...huhu...

what's with shi hoo and ara now....waaa......although its lovely to watch JH grow deep in acting...i can see he's improving playing the bad boy there...hehe..but i'm sure SY will jealous with all the scenes...it's work honey...work...if my husband do that to another woman...i'll bang my head really...hahaha

i'm still waiting for the news from best team sub version for the latest episodes...since no unaired clips this week...best sub will be a highlight for this few more days to survive...hehe...

Guest GongEEngsub

I mean this in the nicest possible way- if JH still thinks he needs SY permission to kiss her on the lips, he may never figure it out. 

They obviously watch the episodes and she has clearly stated numerous times that she has been disappointed when he hasn't taken the initiative to kiss her. They have pretty much kissed each other everywhere on their heads except on the lips. 

So maybe we need to find out where they are filming and fly a plane over it with a big sign that says  "KISS HER ON THE LIPS ALREADY!" :wub:

remember that episode when SY was measuring JH's upper body size before the zoo trip?

where he gave her a hug.?

well, during the inerview, he said it him self that he would be a fool not to hug her in that situation.

i'm teling you, as a guy, forget the guy thing, as a HUMAN, if he doesn't kiss her on the lips in that setting and mood, HE would definitely be a fool.

JUST DO IT! (Swoosh-nike logo)..

Oh. jonghyun-ah!Don't be too tad calculating, just seize the opportunity. Those plumps inviting lips of her is waiting your claim!You don't want to miss your chance, before some actor who likely work with her, kiss her on the scene!You gonna be cry blood, i mean it! Just do it, do it!

All of us here would be cheering for this, but not all his CNBlue fans would be. THAT in my opinion is the ONLY reason he hasn't kissed her yet. If he kisses her they won't hate him, they will hate her for "tempting" him to kiss her. A kiss can only really hurt her, except that if it hurts her JH will feel hurt as well. I think he asks her not for relationship reasons, but for repercussion reasons. "What's going to happen AFTER they kiss?" kind of reasons. SY has mentioned before about the negative comments that happen from being on a variety show like WGM, so she is not immuned...and with the start of a huge drama like 6FD anything that publicly happens with her happens to them as well. She really can't mess this up for the sake of a kiss...I personally wouldn't sacrifice my career to just kiss someone on TV. Kiss her in private if you must JH...if you haven't already I'd be very surprised LOL!!!  If he lip kisses her on TV they both must feel that the threat isn't too bad (but I'm not forseeing it).

@safwana17_stv Great picture...I LOVE this moment not for them, but the assistant helping the photographers assistant. (Posting the photo again for reference) LOOK AT HER FACE JH is all compliments and after listening to him for a while she puckers up her lips as if to say ."Ooooooo, he must really like her!" I Love watching the people in the background because they are surely not aware they are being filmed and you get the best most honest responses...LIKE THIS ONE LOL!!!  

150523.GongLee.273.Full%20BEST.mp4_20150

Guest lovechug

I'm rewatching next week's preview, and I just love the way JH looks at SY. It's like a blind man seeing the sun for the first time. Sigh! :wub:

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-21%20at%2010.32.

This also reminds me of a quote from Great Gatsby:

Screen%20Shot%202015-07-21%20at%2010.46.

And that is exactly how JH is with SY. It's the same loving look I see when my dad looks at my mom or when my husband looks at me. :) Maybe that's why I got drawn to this two -- sincerity. I love watching them and analyzing them, haha!

You know guys, this maybe a variety show and we might not know what's happening behind the scenes (if they're faking it, or if they're friends or something more). All I know is that these two people are just like us. Yes, they may be "celebrities" but they're humans too like us. They have feelings too. They feel whatever we feel when we're in love. LOL. They can be vulnerable, and fall in love.. experience love at first sight, become attached to each other, feel jealousy and become obsessive, do things out of their comfort zone, etc.

Put yourselves in their shoes. Who wouldn't fall in love with someone like JH or SY? :lol:

So yes, it's possible that they post cryptic messages on IG for each other. Who doesn't do that? It's natural that when you like someone, you feel like telling the whole world. Hahaha! We've all seen this with other celebrities.

Remember in psychology, every action has motive. You just don't do, post, or say something because of nothing. This is why I always pay attention to their interviews, actions, and conversations on the show. You will know they are sincere or telling the truth when there's consistency and coherence with their behavior. And so far, they are very consistent.

@lovechug Yes, yes and yes! Consistency and coherence with their behaviour! That is the big draw for me, it's not formulated (and the parts the PD wants them to do are extremely obvious because they are so consistent with their actions! WONDERFUL POST! 

Every action has a motive (I'm going to remember that!)

I look at that picture of them dancing and just looking at her face you can see she has butterflies! Her face looks so intensely happy it MUST look like the sun to him  :D 

I love this picture because I can recall an exact moment when I made that face and that kind of face was looking back at me! Definitely squeal worthy!!!  

Guest lexx94_stv

I'm rewatching next week's preview, and I just love the way JH looks at SY. It's like a blind man seeing the sun for the first time. Sigh! :wub:

This also reminds me of a quote from Great Gatsby:

And that is exactly how JH is with SY. It's the same loving look I see when my dad looks at my mom or when my husband looks at me. :) Maybe that's why I got drawn to this two -- sincerity. I love watching them and analyzing them, haha!

You know guys, this maybe a variety show and we might not know what's happening behind the scenes (if they're faking it, or if they're friends or something more). All I know is that these two people are just like us. Yes, they may be "celebrities" but they're humans too like us. They have feelings too. They feel whatever we feel when we're in love. LOL. They can be vulnerable, and fall in love.. experience love at first sight, become attached to each other, feel jealousy and become obsessive, do things out of their comfort zone, etc.

Put yourselves in their shoes. Who wouldn't fall in love with someone like JH or SY? :lol:

So yes, it's possible that they post cryptic messages on IG for each other. Who doesn't do that? It's natural that when you like someone, you feel like telling the whole world. Hahaha! We've all seen this with other celebrities.

Remember in psychology, every action has motive. You just don't do, post, or say something because of nothing. This is why I always pay attention to their interviews, actions, and conversations on the show. You will know they are sincere or telling the truth when there's consistency and coherence with their behavior. And so far, they are very consistent.

My thoughts exactly. WGM might be a variety show but JH and SY are still human. They might be celebrities tasked to act as a married couple but they are not immuned to real human feelings and emotions. If some actors and actresses fall in love on set with just acting out a fixed script, imagine being casted on WGM where there is almost no script to follow and being given a partner that's your ideal type. 

As a long-time WGM viewer, I can tell which couples are doing it just for the sake of the show but still support these couples because they're cute together even though I feel that their feelings are not that genuine.

It's a different case for JH and SY though. From the very start, we have seen how much they admired each other. We practically saw them fall in love in front of our own eyes. They're one of those screen couples that if they suddenly come out or get caught dating, no one will be surprised. I read comments from Kshowonline and other sites from time to time and even non-fans think Jongyeon's feelings seem genuine and that they wouldn't be surprised if they were indeed dating in real life.

Agree with the sentiment, it's adorable how SY is cheering him on through the BRI :D Just thinking back, however, was this the first and only time SY spoke of disappointment resulting from JH not taking the initiative to kiss her? That is, during the BRI after the baseball game?

BsGAeV6.png

I don't recall an earlier instance, but if this scene was the earliest one of SY mentioning it, the episode (279) only aired ~1.5 weeks ago on July 12th, so JH wouldn't have yet seen it during the wedding ceremony episodes.  They last filmed July 8th, as far as we know (for episode 282-283?), so JH likely still had not yet seen SY's interview by then, either -- unless MBC gave him access to the BRI to spur him on :lol:

Anyhow, JH surely will have seen it by their next filming, so if a kiss hasn't happened yet, hopefully the latest will be episode 284 :wub:

Hi guys. I just rewatched the preview again and realized something. While JH and SY were slow dancing, JH asked for SY's wish right? In that moment he knew SY would ask for a kiss and he just used that as an excuse to do it. You could see JH really wanted to kiss her by the way he was staring at her but he wanted to make sure that it was okay for her too and that she was ready. He's a gentleman after all. Whether he did go for the lips or just settled for a cheek kiss for now, we won't know until Saturday but from what I observed from the short preview was that at that moment, JH was just full of adoration for SY and really wanted to kiss her. I bet if it were their private moment, he would've just swooped in - no questions asked.:wub:

I re-watched eps280 and found out ... just after JG singing the rap part, JH attempted to kiss SY on her cheek. But I think he didn't manage to do it as SY was avoiding the watergun shooting ... and he ended up kissing on her hair instead =..= hmm...

dN5OK0Rl.jpg

fco4icWl.jpg

Also, about SY kissing JH's neck. I think she got no choice, as JH 'evilly' hiding his hand away, kekeke. As picture below you can see, his hand on her shoulder on the other side. So she got no chance to kiss his hand, she was panic to search for his hand and ended up kissing on his neck. But why neck not cheek? I re-watch every kiss on JH's cheek... found out she landed every kiss near to the ears, probably she wanted to avoid the camera to capture. hmm...

EoeSj4g.jpg

Agree with the sentiment, it's adorable how SY is cheering him on through the BRI :D Just thinking back, however, was this the first and only time SY spoke of disappointment resulting from JH not taking the initiative to kiss her? That is, during the BRI after the baseball game?

I don't recall an earlier instance, but if this scene was the earliest one of SY mentioning it, the episode (279) only aired ~1.5 weeks ago on July 12th, so JH wouldn't have yet seen it during the wedding ceremony episodes.  They last filmed July 8th, as far as we know (for episode 282-283?), so JH likely still had not yet seen SY's interview by then, either -- unless MBC gave him access to the BRI to spur him on :lol:

Anyhow, JH surely will have seen it by their next filming, so if a kiss hasn't happened yet, hopefully the latest will be episode 284 :wub:

I think when JH first smelled her hand, SY said in the BRI that she thought he was gonna kiss her hand and was a bit disappointed.  And I think there was one more time she mentioned (was it pushing her against wall at FNC??) that she liked it when he just does it than asking her first...

Guest iheartpororo92

Found this male version of Be Be Your Love. This is the song Jonghyun played for SeungYeon in Japan. :)
I just love this song soo much because the lyrics match their situation.

Everybody's talking how I, can't, can't be your love
But I want, want, want to be your love
Want to be your love, for real
Everybody's talking how I, can't, can't be your love
But I want, want, want to be your love
Want to be your love for real
Want to be your everything

Archived