[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest happybrownie

Yes. I am gong-e, but not famous. Sorry. Lol. Just another fan (atic), coming out of long hibernation.

this was supposupposedsupposupposedto tag under happybrownie...sorry. getting used to it.

No worries! Got you... thanks for your subs! Enjoy spazzing here with us.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've been away for eid holidays...now only i can see all this...quite a lot of things happened...but lets us just move on...

seeing JH in his tux on his wedding day and his dorky dance moves..hehe...i don't know why i think of keanu reeves...tall handsome man...awesome in tux and dorky moves..love him more n more...SY looks more natural in her dancing...well..she was an SM trainee wasn't she...hehe..

tumblr_nroyx8m02t1t7qu3mo8_400.gif

and JH did the sound in the last part in the latest preview...

X3zwIK5.png

why do i think that he's trying his best to control himself from the gushhhh!!!hahahaha

cr to owner...

Guest lokoraven

150720 Gong SeungYeon - 'Assassination' VIP Movie Premiere by: press

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

She's not wearing her ring even it's just a premiere..she can wear whatever she like

So mbc really havent published the unaired scene for our couple but have for the other 2??so unfair

:angry: its not enough that they like to cut our couple screen time short..

This week is not our turn to watch the unaired scene. They make a pattern like just two couple that have unaired scene each week. This week is for two new couples, next week will have one video of our jongyeon couple, and we will see two unaired scene the week after. You can check it by date when their released the unseen.

Is it an MBC policy to release only 2 couple's unaired scenes? Will it affect them much if they release for all 3 couples? I seriously don't understand the implication. Coz it affects us terribly!!!

i don't really think it's MBC policy. I don't know what the reason they use the pattern, because it happens after the new couple come in to the show, you can check it in mbc website, when solim and hewon couple still in the show, they released one video for each couple. I notice this two weeks ago when we have jonghyun room unaired scene, i think, and they have only unaired scene video for two couples. 

Hi Gong-e!! Welcome!!!

KABAYANS!! hellow!!!!

hay... just came from a disappointing interview whew!!! i think i'm starting to get addicted to JH hehehe!! and I was rewatching the episodes again for the nth time, hay... i don't want to expect to much next week too.. ottoke? i'm loving this couple to much, I hope WGM won't hurt my feelings again and keep this couple for a long time..

@freelyruth I think he is waaaay more handsome..:phew::D No offense to Rob Pattinson's fans though..

I'm with you on this. I'm not a Twilight girl..but if I wanted a sparkly vampire around it would be a certain Mr. Lee Jong Hyun. He looks the part and he's gorgeous. I'm loving his longer hair now in the recent episodes of Orange Marmalade. I tend to love when he wears his hair a bit longer and layered.

@LauMac816 JH really is amazing with kids. He'll make a fantastic appa some day. I find it so cute that all these baby related things keep coming up in WGM also. Hehe. So appropriate, given the guy in question. ;) 

@moca_hanzel don't be disheartened by the interview dear. Sometimes we cannot gauge what people think at our own interviews because we are already a bit nervous and thinking about various things while the interview is in progress. All the best though. And here's to a great job opportunity for you. :) 

Gosh we are all hoping this couple makes it...not just in the show but after. They are just too good and too real to be faking anything. And we were thinking this a while back. So join the shipping fun with us :D 

Still looking back at the previous few pages my dears...so will prob get around to answering those later today. I'm waiting to head out to another meeting...aigoo. :P 

So mbc really havent published the unaired scene for our couple but have for the other 2??so unfair

:angry: its not enough that they like to cut our couple screen time short..

This week is not our turn to watch the unaired scene. They make a pattern like just two couple that have unaired scene each week. This week is for two new couples, next week will have one video of our jongyeon couple, and we will see two unaired scene the week after. You can check it by date when their released the unseen.

Is it an MBC policy to release only 2 couple's unaired scenes? Will it affect them much if they release for all 3 couples? I seriously don't understand the implication. Coz it affects us terribly!!!

i don't really think it's MBC policy. I don't know what the reason they use the pattern, because it happens after the new couple come in to the show, you can check it in mbc website, when solim and hewon couple still in the show, they released one video for each couple. I notice this two weeks ago when we have jonghyun room unaired scene, i think, and they have only unaired scene video for two couples. 

Agreed. I suspect MBC just had excess footage from the Busan trip and 3 episodes wasn't enough, resulting in 3 unaired clips for that trip (phoning in-laws, jealousy on train, tour of JH's room). If that happens for the wedding party/ceremony, beyond the one last week (SY phoning Suzy), MBC would probably release it too -- I doubt imagine there's a conspiracy to hold back footage for 1 couple while releasing for the other 2 :) 

Speaking of which, it speaks volumes of Jongyeon and their interactions to have so much footage worthy of broadcast from just one 1-day trip. Watching many previous WGM couples, it's often tough to get 2 episodes worth of material from 1 day of shooting, as audiences can tell there's some awkwardness as the couples run out of stuff to do and say, resulting in random mission cards and such to "fill up the time", but it comes so naturally for Jongyeon :wub: In many ways, it works against them when there's so much great footage because JH and SY don't get to meet up as often for WGM filming as MBC has a backlog of their material to put on the air...

It looks like for this 1-day wedding ceremony/party, MBC again has enough footage for approaching 3, if not more, episodes (half of episode 279, all of 280, likely all of 281, and perhaps more?), so I suspect they're not done editing the rest of the footage yet. As a result, perhaps they don't yet know what scenes will make it to broadcast, and what leftovers they can release online for an unaired clip, which may be why we didn't see anything new this week (yet). Who knows, maybe in the next few days, MBC will be done editing episode 281, discover some fun scenes, and release an unaired clip or two at that point? But basically, once again, out of a 1-day shoot, there's enough material for several episodes, resulting in JH and SY being apart (at least on WGM) for several weeks at a time :( 

@pre so true. /sigh/ :wub: They are probably spoilt for choice when it comes to JY. If anything they have to choose to leave portions out because they cannot fit it all in. It makes sense for the purpose of having a smooth flowing epy. But the MBC editing monkey tends to not give us a smooth epy most times, so I'd still like to lock the guy up in a closet somewhere and have someone else do it, lol! This mission card aspect is what amuses me too. They only give them cards for certain things that the need to check off a list-like the wedding prep and the photoshoot and such. Everything else JY already do without prompting. The PDs must be loving not having to keep giving these two cues. They can just let the cameras roll and JY pretty much fulfill everyone's romantic fantasies from the moment they are in each other's company. :wub: But one thing's for sure, I hope the sow dance scene we saw in the preview makes it into this weekend's episode. I might burst if it doesn't. My feels can barely be contained...I need this to happen this weekend, hehe! :D 

@beelove not yet dear. Though I will prob keep my ear to the ground till tomorrow because Wednesday used to be the day they released unaired scenes for JY. Don't know if they will this week, though. But worth a look tomorrow. :) 

instagram user in.deco is JH's BIL, right? he is posting a lot of WGM related pics lately but i am not 100% sure of my translation and i don't know how to embed the instagram posts here either. huehehehe...can someone please help sharing them here? thanks!

@kenxynth ROUGH TRANSLATION FROM DRUNK UNCLE GOOGLE

#1 POST

Carpet manufacturing to third-party products that present the highest
One days carpets imported products in Turkey
(Lotte , Shinsegae , Hyundai Department Store simultaneous sale ) " Got Married shooting" even came out one days ~~  # Carpet Rug # # # living room decorating woogyeol brother-in-law shot # # # Lee Jong-hyun home decorating curtain # # # small blind # # Song Seung Yeon ball # Indeco

#2 POST

love my father ! My father showing the highlights   # # seriously embarrassed # # # woogyeol shoot the ball Seung Yeon ppeoljjum # # cooking fires bread grilled fish # # Lee Jong-hyun family # # # my parents a craftsman adults

#3 POST

Jonghyun is  toys funny 
Look intergranular  jotdanda 

Woogyeol shoot # # # ride dork national television excitation tension # # # jjangnam #VJ Tom waste or bogoman keep the back Abraham hwamyeonga enchants # # call quality maldeonga blah funny memories # # # broadcast Give Jonghyun ah well I'll grab another #

I got a feeling~ A weird feeling of why JH BIL is posting these stuffs. Lord, help. Please enlightened me with this feeling. Hahaha

Guest rinrintae

This guy!Whoah, he's really a knight in real life, you're so lucky Ms. Gong :)

can someone trans what is JH saying??

did JH save someone from drunk man then punch him?? 

Guest rinrintae

@ErieBee Hahaha. Thanks. im thinking..should i start learning korean so Uncle Google can take enuf rest?..HAHAHA.. 

if you start learning Korean please let me know, i would like to learn korean too.. and it'll more interesting if we learn together :D

Archived