[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest maystart

they should have a wedding photoshoot, it must be PRETTY, PERFECT T__T

YES!!!! I just love how his "brothers" were involved - the bouquet and being the photographer. I really did enjoy them goofing around :)

Both MH and JS are so supportive of this union !! The photos JS took will turn out GREAT and JH will want to keep for himself ! 

The bouquet and flowers for JH and best men look so pretty ... pink !!

YH seems to be fooling around ... sigh ... Is he trying to liven-up the atmosphere or trying not to look affected thinking about his past involvement in WGM .. or protecting JH from eventuality ?

He seems to really just having a great time with his "brother" getting married :) 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jly31 You're so fast at finding things!!!!!!

Watching MH & JS is funny...they seem a little bothered by all the commotion with the squirt guns when it started getting out of hand LOL! 

He shoulder kissed her as she was moving away because of the water, I wonder if he would have done that if there was not water ;)  Yeah....he would have done it :D 

Guest iheartpororo92

the DUET was beautiful! Why did YW ruined it??:(

He didn't totally ruin it. Actually for me it was fine coz the atmosphere was too serious. hahaha! :)

Anyway, loving today's episode! Finally a much needed break from JongYeon lovey dovey cheesy scenes.:) 

Guest finpeo92

Im sure, at 0:46 JH wanted to kiss SY's cheek but her face was too far that he couldnt, so he kissed her shoulder

lets rewatch and notice it, am I right?

He didn't totally ruin it. Actually for me it was fine coz the atmosphere was too serious. hahaha! :)

Anyway, loving today's episode! Finally a much needed break from JongYeon lovey dovey cheesy scenes.:) 

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ....LOLL :D I could eat those cheesy scenes I love them so much LOL!!! 

Guest iheartpororo92

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ....LOLL :D I could eat those cheesy scenes I love them so much LOL!!! 

I love those scenes too! But i also want to watch them interacting with other people and having fun with them! :) 

@pre, Thanks for all those goodies!

I suspected the day was littered with short affectionate interaction between the two. Its nice to see how SY is so comfortable with looking after JH. It seems like second nature. No wonder SY's dad said she is a great sister.

Guest freedom1104

because everything was all fun and games:lol: my heart wanted that part to be :wub:, it's all good.

Does anyone know who the last female guest that danced? She's really pretty too.

You mean this hottie? :D

zmpxrLd.jpg

Lee Se-young :)

mzp5iKY.png

Guest maystart

Does anyone know who the last female guest that danced? She's really pretty too.

You mean this hottie? :D

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha...he's a hoot!

Guest maystart

SY's friend ... actress.

Oh, thank you :)

The couple's dorky dance - daebak!

Archived