[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

OFF TOPIC
We need each other!  No matter where you are tonight just look up!  We are like the stars shining in the nights sky!  Beautiful, all different, yet all the same giving out light!  May our light continue to spread. May our thread be a lighthouse & a beacon to each other and also to all lurkers & people everywhere!  No matter what is written or read may our love for this couple shine brighter than ourselves..... 

Special thanks to our B.E.S.T team who keep us grounded!  Use their talents by giving to others!  Freely sacrifice their time every week by some miracle living all around the world but coming together and producing the best subbed version on this planet!!! 

Special message from Fairyland......

Thanks & credit to Mulia Fathan

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone tell me what's gonna happen on 5th of august? Cause JH manager commented on seungyeon's post saying that "i'm sorry seungyeon ah, but look forward to 5th of august kekeke" 

Plot twist: SeungYeon and JH's manager are dating and gonna meet on August 5. LMAO. Kidding!

They're supposed to meet next week for WGM filming. So the next filming will be on August 5? :(  That's almost a month(last WGM filming was on July 8). 

:tears: speechless

For me better they shoot WGM 1 a month than they leaving WGM. Because i hope they can on WGM at least 9 months... But still I hope they can filming more than 1 a month.

Can someone tell me what's gonna happen on 5th of august? Cause JH manager commented on seungyeon's post saying that "i'm sorry seungyeon ah, but look forward to 5th of august kekeke" 

Plot twist: SeungYeon and JH's manager are dating and gonna meet on August 5. LMAO. Kidding!

They're supposed to meet next week for WGM filming. So the next filming will be on August 5? :(  That's almost a month(last WGM filming was on July 8). 

i think, 5th august, they will go to summer vacation? Cmiw, in the preview i saw that MC said that JY get a summer vacation, or maybe this gonna be their honey moon? :wub:

Finally the B.E.S.T subbed is out..Thank you so much for the hard work :) .. I can really catch up this forum today because of a lot things to do to prepare for Idul Fitri.. But really happy to see the sub..  I want to say Eid Mubarak for all Muslim Brownies, Selamat Hari Raya Idul Fitri,,  

Guest Hickk

I was talking in a message to a fellow brownie and was mentioning a drama I recently saw and how the character reminded me of JH: Thought I'd post it here for entertainment value ;) 

: "I was watching the drama My Lovely Sam Soon with Hyun Bin and in one part I about fell off my chair with shock. I can see the character and JH probably have the same mind set and believe if the situation came up he would say the exact same thing.  

HB says to the girl character, "Don't talk to other guys around me, don't even look at them! Only follow me and look at me when I'm around you! " 

Is this like a normal mindset though for the culture? Not sure

No idea, lol. Yonghwa also, used to be like "Don't simply smile at everyone"

Guest happybrownie

:tears: speechless

For me better they shoot WGM 1 a month than they leaving WGM. Because i hope they can on WGM at least 9 months... But still I hope they can filming more than 1 a month.

Ok my delulu fan mode says they should meet everyday! Lol, my logical mind said not possible with their busy schedule. Based on their bi-weekly schedule, next WGM filming should be Jul 22nd unless of course they have other schedules to fulfill then they will meet on Aug 5th like manager hinted. SY will be busy filming for 6FD soon starting in Jul. Manager, you must have missed SY so much since ur last update about jy (last ig from manager was about jy going around in the city)!!!! Lol....cough, cough.:wub:;););)

Ok my delulu fan mode says they should meet everyday! Lol, my logical mind said not possible with their busy schedule. Based on their bi-weekly schedule, next WGM filming should be Jul 22nd unless of course they have other schedules to fulfill then they will meet on Aug 5th like manager hinted. SY will be busy filming for 6FD soon starting in Jul. Manager, you must have missed SY so much since ur last update about jy (last ig from manager was about jy going around in the city)!!!! Lol....cough, cough.:wub:;););)

Oh, if only we could arrange their meet ups! :D I think you're right. They must be cramming in several hours of filming during each session. With this couple it isn't hard because they do so many squee worthy things in the 20 minutes we see, can you imagine how many gorgeous moments there are during a full day's filming? MBC is super sneaky. They film them for a day and then hand out 20 minute slices to us. Busan was technically 3 eps and it was filmed months ago wasn't it? I get the feeling they have already stocked up on JY footage to last them a few weeks because getting them together for filming is going to get trickier in the coming months. Also note, I said "getting them together for filming". Them getting together in their own private time is another thing entirely...doobedoobedoo.  :phew: ;) 

But like @sabrinaliem pointed out, if they have an August 5th filming date then this couple is going strong and will be going past August...Huzzah! :D 

Omo and I noticed some of my soompi comments had made their way to the JY blog recently...I'm seriously honoured they were used. :)*mwah* directed at all of you who run the wordpress blog too and @ayvah who posted them. Wow...thank you. I'm so floored by this. :wub:

@n_s_23_23 and the IG saga continues! :D Their IG game is strong lately, isn't it? And with JH's little noona chiming in (at least for a bit) I'm getting excited well before Saturday, lol! :P 

I think i've mentioned this once before.sy looks so good in the yellow sweater in the BRI and now in her ig photo she looks gorgeous..i think yellow is definitely her color

Btw..sy following jh manager ig is really on a whole new level..this is definitely proof they met/contacted outside wgm filming..im so stoked..definitely an improvement

Presented to you by B.E.S.T

Translators: Ishi-chanmase20713lacknightfreelyruth

Timers: ohhotdeymbokyo28pre, panda101sf

Proofreaders: moritafanayvahRowina, chagushu

Take out/using our sub with full credit and link back to this post/our blog 

jongyeon.wordpress.com.

DON'T upload our subbed videos to other hosts/sites WITHOUT permission.

DON'T QUOTE PICTURES IN YOUR POST 

ENJOY! CHILL YOURSELF BROWNIES!!!

DAILY MOTION EPS. 279 [B.E.S.T Eng Sub]: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5uWFuu423SOrXc4BEz 

Guest Choco1Luv

SY and JH manager IG  saga.

@0seungyeon 작별의 인사 한달 전에 슬프게 한 것 같은데

google translate: sadly i think a month ago farewell

@tigermoth84 

결혼식날?

이번엔 이별 여행 느낌?

google translate: wedding day? this time parting journey feeling?

anyone? for better translation...

and someone wrote at DC

댓글에 이별여행이라고 달렸다고 진짜 이별일리 없어.. 이별을 저렇게 대놓고 댓글에 말할리없어..... 나 입덕한지 5일됬는데 하차하면 궁상맞게 혼자 한강가서 에피돌려보면서 질질 짤거야. 컬러링이랑 벨소리도 어제 바꿨단말야ㅠㅠ 잘못된 궁예들하고 있는거라구 말해줘... 벌써 슬퍼어떠케

I'm kind of worried...

Guest Hickk

Haha you might be right. If I follow your line of thinking and look back at her latest IG pic, you can say there is a bit of shock and anger in her face!

I think maybe they were suppose to meet today but maybe they had to cancel for some reason (most prolly OM filming)and seeing how jh cant publicly comment on sy ig then the manager apologized on his behalf?

But good news is we know when they'll be filming so brownies fbi can be on the lookout..and its normal for wgm couple not to meet sometimes for months cause of their schedule..esp jh .if cnblue is really making a cb in august then u can bet there'll be less filming or they'll squeeze in filmings in between jh spare time (what little he'll have)..trust me cnb will be super busy during cb since this is the longest they've been without cb since debut.cons,fansigns,talkshow and others stuff..

I just hope he wont get burnt out and become too tired..but we all know sy is his charger so i hope when he feels tired..he'll know what to do..:wub:

Guest freedom1104

I think maybe they were suppose to meet today but maybe they had to cancel for some reason (most prolly OM filming)and seeing how jh cant publicly comment on sy ig then the manager apologized on his behalf?

But good news is we know when they'll be filming so brownies fbi can be on the lookout..and its normal for wgm couple not to meet sometimes for months cause of their schedule..esp jh .if cnblue is really making a cb in august then u can bet there'll be less filming or they'll squeeze in filmings in between jh spare time (what little he'll have)..trust me cnb will be super busy during cb since this is the longest they've been without cb since debut.cons,fansigns,talkshow and others stuff..

I just hope he wont get burnt out and become too tired..but we all know sy is his charger so i hope when he feels tired..he'll know what to do..:wub:

It must be hard... it takes a lot for these couples to gap in the continuity of the relationship/s if it does not extend beyond just co-actors. I believe they have to put in more effort to get to know their partners to make their virtual marriages entertaining and to engage the viewers.  

On the opening scene of the wedding day, SY said 'it's been a while", but it took only a few seconds for them to engage in a  convo despite the wedding dress whatever. I feel for them...yikes...

Looking forward to the next epi....

anyway.... HELLO! Happiness is a choice! :)

I read some comments that state JHis using his manager's IG to communicate. Wahaha that will be interesting.  Yeah can anyone translate the IG saga between SY and Tigermoth. Some pple mentioned about some honeymoon thingy. But i dont want to speculate. It will be nice if SY and JH can meet in Japan again since he will be very busy with his concerts etc . Next time they go to a Ryokan, there should only be 1 bed in the room. JH will definitelt switch off the camera.

Archived