[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is my first time lurking in the forum during working hours since i don't want to go to any site today...already in the mood of eid holidays....but it feels like i'm doing the bad thing here...silently tryarrow-10x10.png not to be caught by people...hehe...

@GongLeeAddict i'm with u on this...to make it easier...we just have to take it less serious n just accept that it is just their attitude...we love them all...but the thing that we don't like a bit is actually their attitude under specific situation but don't label it generally...on the other hand they might not clickarrow-10x10.png with us either on this...so i don't usually say i don't like this people that people and so on...since people might not like us as well...that's normal...

however..just so u know...i like your energy in this forum...let's tryarrow-10x10.png to be the cheerful as u always be, be joyful and be glad with it....yippie!!  :)

Guest district_BEC

Hey guys, just wanted to share this gem of a live clip of Lee Seung Gi's recent appearance on YHY Sketchbook - of interest to us Jongyeon fans would be the last song sang from 12:03 to the end of the video; it's Meet Him Among Them aka THE(IR) song! The original is sung by Lee Sun Hee, who is Seunggi's mentor, which explains the connection and why Seunggi and Lee Sun Hee performed a live duet of the song here. I absolutely LOVED this performance (with subtitles!) and thought it's worth sharing here in the forum while we await Saturday to come along :)

(Plus- if you're familiar with Seunggi, more Seunggi never hurts anyone!!)

Enjoy!!! :lol:

I love Seungi! ^_^ thanks for sharing this!! i hope JY could have a duet soon :tears:

O My God...why people in this forum so overreacted to each others?

What happened with us? This forum used to be my happy place, now it turns to be a war zone between shipper?

Can we just agree to disagree?

I know i'm hoping to much....well i guess its better to find another place which have better vibe.

Good bye for now my dear brownies, hope you'll lived in peace.

whats wrong? Please dont leave this forum..:tears::tears:

What happened with us? This forum used to be my happy place, now it turns to be a war zone between shipper?

I know i'm hoping to much....well i guess its better to find another place which have better vibe.

rest ur heart my dear u r indeed that this thread need..just throw all your beautiful sights and good vibes to englighten those who have the doubtful mind somehow they will realized that having a happy thoughts will give them a calm feeling as you..figthing brownies family:) 

this is my first time lurking in the forum during working hours since i don't want to go to any site today...already in the mood of eid holidays....but it feels like i'm doing the bad thing here...silently tryarrow-10x10.png not to be caught by people...hehe...

@GongLeeAddict i'm with u on this...to make it easier...we just have to take it less serious n just accept that it is just their attitude...we love them all...but the thing that we don't like a bit is actually their attitude under specific situation but don't label it generally...on the other hand they might not clickarrow-10x10.png with us either on this...so i don't usually say i don't like this people that people and so on...since people might not like us as well...that's normal...

however..just so u know...i like your energy in this forum...let's tryarrow-10x10.png to be the cheerful as u always be, be joyful and be glad with it....yippie!!  :)

im w u also chingu:)..lets just all enjoy the happy moments that our couple is showing to us..loving each one of us even we dont know each other in real this gives us strength sometimes wen we r in down..thats why we all here to feel the love en learn to love others! If we read some post here that we think its not nice for us to read let its pass or ignore so we can move forward..thats why the issue never dies because we dont to let it pass.we always giving it attention en later on its become bigger.so lets pratice to be more considerate to others..there nothing wrong  wat ever we want to post..lets sail this ship in a smoothly way!

@su_lee, thanks for sharing the photos. I think I am so use to seeing JH and SY skinship, that seeing him in the drama seems weird! But as a new fan of his I am extremely proud of his achievement in Orange Marmalade. 

Dare I say, it appears that being in WGM may have helped both JH and SY's acting. What I mean by this is that they able to experience first hand what being "in love" is like. So it most likely helped them emote better in their role. 

*sigh*...just a few more days to go. I am expecting a lot of laugh out loud moments for the next episode. It is a nice surprise to see Sunggyu will be there. He was such a funny person in "Fluttering Inida," I hope to see him make some more random comments. 

It is also nice to see how most of the WGM MC's will be at the wedding. I wondered if they actually wanted to witness in person what the BE couple is like in real life? 

Regarding Jung Yong Hwa at the wedding. I think he will play nice and would not make fun of JH too much. Watching interviews of CNBlue, he and Min-Hyuk appears to be the ones who tries to diffuse the situations when Jung-Shin annoys JH. I hope we will get to see the photos Jung-Shin takes at the wedding.

Guest mase207

@amastris So I'm assuming you're addressing me in your post...

Let me just make it clear, I never stated that having an opinion is a bad thing. Shipping threads run on opinions and discussion, that is an undeniable fact. Nor did I say that having opinions is inherently negative, which, now that I think about it, I'm curious as to where you extrapolated that from. Also, I'm not sure what you were getting at with some of your points. What I see, and what many others see as well, is that there are consistent attacks by certain people regarding SY or JH's character. We all are fully aware that they have their flaws, not just in their personalities but their relationship as well. No one here is going to argue against that, because like you mentioned, they're normal "FLAWED" humans. I'm not sitting here questioning your faith to this couple, or if you like them or not. I think it's pretty obvious you do. I'm not here trying to a prophet, nor am I trying to tell anyone "you have to do this". All I'm saying is that the atmosphere in this thread is negative, and is quite honestly not at all conducive to any sort of productive discussion whatsoever. It's gloomy, it's sad, and it's hostile. I love seeing opinions and discussions happen here. What I don't love seeing is the negative demeanor in which many people's posts are picked apart and criticized.

A lot of what you're stating is quite hypocritical, to be honest. I was stating my opinion, which, like you stated, is something that I'm entirely entitled to. I didn't swoop in and single a person out, nor did I aggressively try to imprint my beliefs on other people. All I mentioned was my observation of what this thread has evolved into during the past three weeks that I was absent, and the negative atmosphere that's circling around here. I never said people were spewing negativity, I was saying that this thread has become a negative place. If you're going to try and prove a point about allowing anyone's opinion to fly, then I'd suggest not trying to aggressively attack a person with an opinion to share. And quite frankly, no, not everyone's opinion is appreciated around here. We don't appreciate the opinions of haters, or people who are here solely here to impact the thread negatively. That's an opinion that I'm pretty sure most people agree on. A shipping thread is not the Wild West, where everything goes. That's just now how it works, and people who only bring negativity aren't welcome here. Sorry if you disagree with that, but that's generally how a shipping thread operates. There is a tone to a thread. There are limitations to what we can post and who can post. We're trying to have a discussion here, not an argument. Maybe you don't realize it or feel this way, but there are many people that do. So instead of sitting there and insulting people for wanting a sense of orderliness and a way to make this an environment conducive to discussion, wouldn't it be more beneficial to just move on and accept the way things are. Not everything needs to be an argument or a point of contention. If the vast majority of people feel a certain way, wouldn't it be common sense to do what's best for the group? Most folks here just want a place where they can spazz, analyze or read in peace. There are a lot of members who have since left this thread, not because of differing opinions, but because they are actively discouraged and disparaged because of their opinions. Simply put, they are afraid of posting. And while that might seem all well and good to you, it's posts like yours that further encourage the belief that what people post will get a long, wall of text singling them out. I know you probably don't mean ill will, but for many, certain posts seem like personal attacks rather than a catalyst for debate. You can post what you want, that's all well and good. But at some point, there should be some sort of consideration for the community as a whole. You should realize that most people here do follow a loose set of guidelines with regards to what they post and how their message comes across. The tone, demeanor, and atmosphere of this thread is entirely discouraging for newcomers and existing shippers. 

Ah, right. about what you said in your post: "It really does irk me when people play the "innocent" "nice" guy when they are being anything but that". Please realize that you are saying that in a thread full of people who DO interact with the forum in that exact manner, and that you just insulted a whole group of people without taking the time to understand them at all. Furthermore, your rant about how these people "insult people to shame them into following your 'Shipper Rules Of What You Can Post'" is entirely hypocritical, because it's posts like yours that specifically insult people to shame them into following the "Shipper Rules Of What You Can Post", and subsequently discourage them from posting altogether. I wasn't "analyzing" your "analysis" in my previous post, it was about the couple. Although, even if I were to break down your post, that would be entirely fine according to your parameters. Rather than going with an attitude that basically says "I post what I want, I don't care what others think about my tone or message" doesn't bode well when people are trying to have a fruitful discussion. There should be some sort of consideration for the rest of the community... it's basic courtesy.

There's a lot of people who don't post here anymore, and there's a reason for it. I love this thread, I love this couple, and I did love the dynamism of the discussion here. But it's just becoming toxic, negative, and really just unpleasant.I'm not forcing my opinion down anyone's throat. I'm not holding you at gunpoint telling you to post a certain way, act a certain way, and think a certain way. All I'd like is for people to not respond to other opinions with aggressive hostility. We can disagree with others and share our opinions without being insensitive of those around us. We are all here presumably to ship and support this couple, so let's all just continue to do that without all of the negativity. That's all I'm going to say. 

Not going to post again about this, as this is entirely not what the thread is about. I apologize for this being off topic and making a scene here. That honestly wasn't my intention.

Guest Hickk

Orange Marmalade new stills

Hidden Content

OH NO. The mouth to hands.... :sweatingbullets:   :sweatingbullets:  :sweatingbullets:

LOL. Everybody relax though. I think this time it's written in the script. (in the manhwa Shi hoo had a girl who provided him with human blood)

Haha, a matter of a clash of strong personalities, I think? However this time is a lot better than the last, so it's not really a 'warzone', I think.

Guest Suenna1025

off topic, B.E.S.T team, guys i was going through our couple's word press and watched their videos but somehow i couldn't find some of the episodes like ep 268 ep269 and some others, can you please tell me where to find them? Salamat(thank you) 

ms. Gongleeaddict: please don't leave the thread, let's just let this pass, you can take a break but then come back okay,:D 

off topic, B.E.S.T team, guys i was going through our couple's word press and watched their videos but somehow i couldn't find some of the episodes like ep 268 ep269 and some others, can you please tell me where to find them? Salamat(thank you) 

ms. Gongleeaddict: please don't leave the thread, let's just let this pass, you can take a break but then come back okay,:D 

http://jonghyunxseungyeon.tumblr.com/ep-list

This may help you.

Here are five positive statements about WGM and this couple to make me remember how much enjoyment it is watching the progression of this couple;

1) I don't know what kind of guy JongHyun is in real life, but he seems to be the exact type of guy that SeungYeon was looking for. 

2) There is not a single person that JongHyun has met on the show that he did not tell them how pretty SeungYeon is to him- family, friends, coworkers, strangers, everybody. 

3) SeungYeon's father approved of JongHyun very much- the highest compliment he could get.

4) Being with JongHyun has made SeungYeon more open and happy, even if it is just as two people filming a show, it is obvious that she is really enjoying her time with him.

5) We don't know how many WGM couples were fake, but then that also means that we don't know how many WGM couples were real. It is more fun to believe they are real until we learn differently. 

Guest Hickk

TIME TO HUG BROWNIES.

AND BE LIKE EUNKWANG AGAIN.

HAHAHA

:):):)

Speaking of Eunkwang, I like his reactions. Like a little boy seeing something he shouldn't be seeing, LOL.

Guest chagushu

Presented to you by B.E.S.T

Translators: Ishi-chanmase20713lacknightfreelyruth

Timers: ohhotdeymbokyo28pre, panda101sf

Proofreaders: moritafanayvahRowina, chagushu

lme02NP.png

vMumXw3.png

fsBtRsZ.png

Take out/using our sub with full credit and link back to this post/our blog 

jongyeon.wordpress.com.

DON'T upload our subbed videos to other hosts/sites WITHOUT permission.

I'm on behalf of B.E.S.T, thank you for your supporting. 122.gif 

Special thanks to our translators,  timers, proofreaders who spent their time and passion on this episode. I greatly appreciated your hard working.

As usual... click on

• 1st picture for google drive
  • 2nd picture for mega.co.nz.
  • 3th picture for google plus

If you have any suggestions/complaints/asking permission, PM me please. I don't answer any questions about download or online link.

DON'T QUOTE PICTURES IN YOUR POST 

ENJOY! CHILL YOURSELF BROWNIES!!!

Btw, I know that you are here and read this post littlecloverstar. You are using our sub without asking for permission, write a full credit or link back here. This is not the 1st time you are using it. So now I am asking for politely, please DO ASK! or DON'T USE OUR SUB to do your gifs. Thanks in advance.

***off topic***

while rewatching our couple's episode (rewatching their episodes gets us Brownies through the week), it suddenly came to mind, I see some parallellism between SY playing gayageum and JH being guitarist with the characters of Lee Gyu Won and Lee Shin in Heartstrings.

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

hahaha, please bear with me Brownies, my mind must be going crazy, just came to my mind...

BTW, Lee Shin and Lee Gyu Won ended up together through ups and downs with their personal lives and career choices. (HAHAHA, still not giving up on the parallelism)

Presented to you by B.E.S.T

Translators: Ishi-chanmase20713lacknightfreelyruth

Timers: ohhotdeymbokyo28pre, panda101sf

Proofreaders: moritafanayvahRowina, chagushu

Take out/using our sub with full credit and link back to this post/our blog 

jongyeon.wordpress.com.

DON'T upload our subbed videos to other hosts/sites WITHOUT permission.

I'm on behalf of B.E.S.T, thank you for your supporting. 122.gif 

Special thanks to our translators,  timers, proofreaders who spent their time and passion on this episode. I greatly appreciated your hard working.

As usual... click on

• 1st picture for google drive
  • 2nd picture for mega.co.nz.
  • 3th picture for Vimeo.

If you have any suggestions/complaints/asking permission, PM me please. I don't answer any questions about download or online link.

DON'T QUOTE PICTURES IN YOUR POST 

ENJOY! CHILL YOURSELF BROWNIES!!!

Btw, I know that you are here and read this post littlecloverstar. You are using our sub without asking for permission, write a full credit or link back here. This is not the 1st time you are using it. So now I am asking for politely, please DO ASK! or DON'T USE OUR SUB to do your gifs. Thanks in advance.

WOAHHHHHHHH! It's out already, THANK YOU B.E.S.T!!! 

Archived