[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Good morning honeybees! Presenting to you, part 15 of my Jongyeon FMV series featuring the Busan proposal!:wub::wub::wub:

Before this Saturday's new episode, let's all go back to their most epic episode (yet)! ^_^ Hope you enjoy watching! This has been the sweetest FMV I've ever made so far out of all WGM couples I've shipped ever!:wub:

My favorite you have done so far, continue to spread our couples love and thanks for sharing your talent with us!!!  Brownie HUG!:wub:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainmoon

Good morning honeybees! Presenting to you, part 15 of my Jongyeon FMV series featuring the Busan proposal!:wub::wub::wub:

Before this Saturday's new episode, let's all go back to their most epic episode (yet)! ^_^ Hope you enjoy watching! This has been the sweetest FMV I've ever made so far out of all WGM couples I've shipped ever!:wub:

My favorite you have done so far, continue to spread our couples love and thanks for sharing your talent with us!!!  Brownie HUG!:wub:

I'd have to agree, this was one was great!!!!!!!!!

Love love love ..:wub::wub::wub:

Thank you soooooo much! Love it love it love it!!! :wub:

Guest mase207

Hi everyone! Finally got time to post here, it's been a long time! Hopefully people still remember me here, hahaha.

So after doing a lot of backreading, I feel like there's been this relatively negative cloud that's been hovering over us. There's been lots of doubts, a lot of second-guessing, and a lot of overreaction on certain things that are entirely being blown out of proportion.

I like the analytical side that this thread has, and we're really good at it. I've enjoyed reading a lot of the insights that people provide here, because it makes the viewing experience so much more enriching. Yet at the same time, it seems that our desire to view things from a logical and analytical perspective have made us far more skeptical as well. And not skeptical in a good way, either. The atmosphere here is entirely different from when I was here 3 weeks ago. What's going on?

It's important that we are able to see the weaknesses of both JH and SY and be able to constructively critique them. It's something a shipper needs to be able to do, because that's what helps us stay rooted in rationality when we are in danger of becoming overly delusional. But what's happening now, as from what I can see, is that there are questions about their sincerity over recent episodes and doubts about them as people as well. Let's not forget that there are fans of JH, fans of SY, and like most of us, fans of both. Let's try to approach talking about the two of them with a degree of mindfulness about others. Also, let's have a bit more faith! Although I haven't been able to comment here, I've been watching their episodes on repeat the entire time. What is there to doubt? What is there to not believe in? The meeting with JH's family was as real as it gets, and is honestly one of the most sincere and realistic family meetings I've ever seen on the show. Their attraction to one another is so palpable that it's cringeworthy! Especially when they went to go see the night view together right before his birthday... It was one of those scenes that made my jaw drop, the type of scene that makes me so incredibly sure that the nature of their relationship is far more than just friends even outside of the show. 

Pointing out the negatives is needed, and discussion about it should be encouraged. But let's not make this thread a negative place overall. There is far more positive in what they are doing, and the negatives are almost always due to the fact that humans make mistakes sometimes. Yeah, SY could have kissed JH on the lips when they were in that extremely intimate moment in the last episode. Yes, JH could have reciprocated more when SY was reaching for his hand while they were preparing for the wedding. But these are the types of things that emphasize the notion that this show isn't just following a script. Their lack of foresight shows, and it immediately becomes apparent that they both could have been bolder, or done something different in a particular situation. The thing is, they're human beings. They can't get it right 100% of the time. In fact, if they DID get it right 100% of the time, I'd truly doubt the sincerity of this show. Both of them have their faults, but that should not be the only thing that we talk about here. There is a whole lot to be excited about, and there is a whole lot to believe in with these two. We are witnessing one of the greatest couples to ever appear on this show, so let's please show a bit more appreciation for not only them as a couple, but the two of them as individuals as well! We all want them to continue their relationship even further and sometimes, we get lofty expectations because this couple always sets the bar so high. Let's give them a bit of breathing room too. 

Not posting this to anyone in particular. Just something I wanted to say after reading the atmosphere here in the thread over the past few weeks. I want all of us to cheer up! Thinking, critiquing, and analyzing their interactions and behaviors is great, but overthinking everything to the point of being overly skeptical can be dangerous. Anyways, I'll be posting more frequently again, just got back from a family thing and am getting re-settled with schoolwork and stuff.

@happy2bhere great to see you again noona :D I promise I'll help keep you in check LOL

Thought I'd bring it up:

In past threads of WGM couples, if there are pictures of either one of the individuals doing "non-coupley" things with someone else they went in spoilers. Just saying if she's hugging some other dude or he's hugging some other girl?? Should be spoilered out of courtesy for a "shipping" thread. :D

@mase207 GREAT TO SEE YOU BACK! Lost my logic sometimes and even slipped into delulu on occasion LOL.... we'll just blame it on hormones ) 

Guest freedom1104

hayyyyyzzt...it is soooooo sweet!  thanks for sharing! love it!  i will have sweet dreams tonight!

Guest Hickk

From Orange Marmalade IG

Omigod, he stuffed his Aston Martin's boot full of potato chip bags!  XD

YA YA YA.. I've done my part. BAHAHAHAAHAHAHA :phew:

Guest lexx94_stv

Thanks for appreciating guys! Just waiting for B.E.S.T's translations of the new episode so I could recheck my subs for the next FMV. Jongyeon just gives me such great material to work on.:wub: I don't even have to edit stuff just to make something seem sweeter for the FMVs that's why I love making videos for our Bee couple the most.:) 

[bnt pictorial] Gong Seung Yeon, An Actress Who Loves Her Job

gk18ibz0m1s3bmanrz2oktixqwrv75xd.jpg

[by Sora Ghim, photo by Kim Tae Oh] Training to be a singer under SM Entertainment, Gong Seung Yeon changed her course to become an actress. Spending 6 years as a trainee she has no regrets. That is how happy she is to be acting.

In her early twenties with the bright and active personality of a university student, her schedule got busy after her appearance in ‘Heard It Through The Grapevine.’ She is still amazed by this and really enjoys it, flashing a shy smile. 

Shot with a total of 4 concepts, it is inevitable for her to be exhausted but she maintained her bright smile throughout the entire shooting, showing her professionalism.

s3391cuc34lb61q60zgk2nwf5y1d93yr.jpg

The first concept showed the natural yet sentimental side of Gong Seung Yeon. With an achromatic background, outfit, and little makeup on her face, altogether it created a mysterious mood.

n0ysfrnzz9fs2kncgl7g6cv71mzbo913.jpg

Following, she gave a bohemian look with a long dress that was contrasted by the patterned carpet. The free-spirited and feminine charm was enhanced while the braided hairstyle added to the atmosphere.

c8i30cn27pppf9h7cfffczpl9c8ia15c.jpg

Moving on, she portrayed a bright girl. Showing her university student self, she gave sweet and refreshing expressions, earning the praise of the staff.

rt7qb0txiwscwujcah5f6sepeg16mbs4.jpg

Lastly, she put on a sporty look. Emphasizing the casual charm of a beanie, she wore leggings that showed off her slim legs. Simultaneously showing a chic and loveliness, she completed the shoot.

In the interview that followed, she said that she is still touched by ‘Heard It Through The Grapevines’ even though it ended quite some time ago. That’s how much it left an impression on her and the family-like filming atmosphere will be one she can’t forget.

Gong Seung Yeon stated that she is still amazed by her increased popularity. Putting the large management company behind her, she chose acting, proving how much it means to her. After several years of being unknown, the time of a ‘busy life’ has finally found her.
4rxh45qdflgw988n8l6rwcuzf9xz9ls2.jpg

On her virtual husband Jonghyun who she is on ‘We Got Married’ with, she remarked, “He is a good person. His dependability is similar to my actual ideal type.”

Absorbed in preparing for her upcoming drama ‘Six Flying Dragons’ which will air in October, Gong Seung Yeon just wants to be ‘an actress that acts well,’ and stated, “I want to become an actress that the public trusts.” (photo by bntnews DB)

Credit: http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=23770

Guest Hickk

Sloooow week.

OT: Seems like some BOICE who have no interest in WGM will be watching this week just to see CNBLUE/Yonghwa. I hope our couple will be extra lovey dovey just to give those fans a big shock, lol. *Prays*

Archived