[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest duisburger

SY's aegyo during the baseball game was so enchanting! Watching it I'm sure I had a ear to ear Joker in Batman grin on my face. I generally dislike baby-ish aegyo like k-pop idols do on variety shows, but SY's aegyo is what I would personally describe as a geeky and bear-ish attempt at it.

She's such a conflict of a person when you watch her and more like a normal person rather than some carefully crafted celebrity image. She's sexy yet clumsy. Her aegyo is adorable yet odd. .. and when you watch her you feel like she isn't the type of person even with her recent success to feel like she's better than other people. 

Can you tell I'm a SY fanboy?

I know, i think this is what the WGM PD called as a mysterious charm. She will surprise you when you least expected. You can see that she does not use aegyo much, that why her aegyo kinda odd, but absolutely charming. and based on how she handle herself, you know that she is matured and easygoing.

Guest rainmoon

The topic of the female mascot is funny. I keep watching to see whether it's a girl or guy inside but... I don't know. The hands are kind of big (even in large gloves) and the way the legs are wide open when walking......haha.

I think mostly mascot is male.... because to use clothes like that it would be difficult for female.... but I don't know for sure :) 

Yeah, that would be my general assumption too. Well, for a girl or guy to get attracted to JH is highly possible, lol.

isn't it a mascots job to be playful and act silly for the crowd? ...He/She is probably just doing their job, nothing more ... 

I just notice when SY walked to JH after won beer contest... was she drunk? :D she almost fall..... or her legs gave away like usually? maybe she was nervous and happy in the same time. :D 

one can of beer makes u a lil bit tipsy that why maybe sy feel at that moment that made her out of balance..did you see the girl behind her one of participant i think..shes almost cant walk and shes holding  at the bars for some support hehehe:)

Guest happybrownie

The topic of the female mascot is funny. I keep watching to see whether it's a girl or guy inside but... I don't know. The hands are kind of big (even in large gloves) and the way the legs are wide open when walking......haha.

I think it's male. I remembered looking at the mascots when the video was posted in youtube - spot tv and also link from one of Jh's BS's twitter account and their arms and feet looked big for female. Anyways, you will never know how crazy CNB fans can be! Lol, I remembered watching one of the variety shows where CNB went to a high school drama club and acted out scenes with the students. One of the guy students, patted MH's behind and kissed him if not mistaken. Smart JH did not act any scenes during that trip! Lol, I was lmao after seeing that show.

Anyways, you will never know how crazy CNB fans can be! Lol, I remembered watching one of the variety shows where CNB went to a high school drama club and acted out scenes with the students. One of the guy students, patted MH's behind and kissed him if not mistaken. Smart JH did not act any scenes during that trip! Lol, I was lmao after seeing that show.

Yeah.on guerilla date once a fanboy kissed yh on the cheek and some fanboys and girls hugged jh until he was bent to the side..lol

Guest kimmmm1234

Hi Everyone, I usually lurk silently but today i decided to un-lurk to share some translations! I read a few pages back that people were curious about how SY got casted for wgm. I have read her translated interviews in the chinese forums, and have gotten permission from the translator herself to translate it into english for us english-speaking audiences. So here's a hello-present for everyone! If it has already been shared, whoops well lets get to know her again! She's so beautiful inside and out! 

those are snippets of the interviews. How many of SY's interviews have been translated and shared here? I was thinking of translating her interviews if they haven't been shared, but i don't want to do those that has already been shared. so if someone can shed some light that would be great.  

Please do provide and share the links of any English subbed interviews you may know. Much appreciated.

Thanks to gendhuk I have a rough idea of the translated interviews so far - 

4/3 My Daily – Henry is like brother, prefers JH

4/5  Grazia Interview 

5/12 InStyle – Pictorial and Interview

6/2 Isplus – Dreamt of being a singer like BOA

6/2 Star News- LJH has a cute side

6/3 Asia today – WGM helped with my acting 

6/4 Newsen – last relationship 2 years ago 

6/4 Nate – GSY to romance Yoo Ah In in Historical Drama

6/5 TV daily – Not a pretense

6/5 Xportsnews – 100% real

6/6 Nate- off screen with LJH

6/7 SSTV Video Interview 

6/12 My Daily - Have you heard the rumors 

6/12 My Daily -  Why I left ACE sm

6/14 Mwave- Trainee Days

6/17 Naver- Soccer name change

6/17 The Star – fan of Bae Yong Joon since high school

6/19 TheSTAR – Interview Video singing

6/20 The Star.Chosun – LJH 10/10 – Part 2

Guest rainmoon

"Tell me when to do it"

Waattt? JH are you sure you dated before?

lol, that was pretty funny ... SY was expecting it right away ... bahaha

I guess there is a prize for the wedding game, wonder what it is ... i hope it's a honey moon somewhere nice ... :wub:

Guest kimmmm1234

Hi Everyone, I usually lurk silently but today i decided to un-lurk to share some translations! I read a few pages back that people were curious about how SY got casted for wgm. I have read her translated interviews in the chinese forums, and have gotten permission from the translator herself to translate it into english for us english-speaking audiences. So here's a hello-present for everyone! If it has already been shared, whoops well lets get to know her again! She's so beautiful inside and out! 

those are snippets of the interviews. How many of SY's interviews have been translated and shared here? I was thinking of translating her interviews if they haven't been shared, but i don't want to do those that has already been shared. so if someone can shed some light that would be great.  

Sorry to cut your post. Thank you so much for the translation!!! :) WGM PD is no joke working hard to find someone's ideal type kekeke. [Thank you so much PD-nim! T_T] About other translation, I don't remember exactly what has been translated before, but if you don't mind you can check it on www.jongyeon.wordpress.com. There's a post of text and video interview that has been translated by website and this member forum (hope it can help).

Yup, the PD is totally on our side! I have checked the wordpress. The translators have done such a good job! I noticed a couple of articles not translated yet, so I'm gonna work on it soon ~ 

I have watched the Chinese translation a few times and just completed 1 round of English translation by Kshownow.net 

Towards the end when JH asked her "Are you marrying JinGoo ?" She said a few times "No !" and finally "I am happy to marry Oppa"... What is so telling is with sunglasses on JH, he was checking her out that last few minutes... How could he have resisted ? Haha... she looks so sexy yet like a doll !

The male MCs were "wowing" too so i guess it is a bit too sexy to wear that dress and play games.

I also noticed SY mentioned they have no time to choose her dress together so she chose to surprise him because she wanted to look beautiful for the wedding.

Sigh .. looking at the preview the 2nd tube-dress with a flair skirt looks plain ... with the Ajummah pants .. it's hilarious !

"Tell me when to do it"

lol, that was pretty funny ... SY was expecting it right away ... bahaha

I guess there is a prize for the wedding game, wonder what it is ... i hope it's a honey moon somewhere nice ... :wub:

In the cupon is written 여름휴가비 and for uncle google that is "Summer vacation pay"

Guest Hickk

I have watched the Chinese translation a few times and just completed 1 round of English translation by Kshownow.net 

Towards the end when JH asked her "Are you marrying JinGoo ?" She said a few times "No !" and finally "I am happy to marry Oppa"... What is so telling is with sunglasses on JH, he was checking her out that last few minutes... How could he have resisted ? Haha... she looks so sexy yet like a doll !

The male MCs were "wowing" too so i guess it is a bit too sexy to wear that dress and play games.

I also noticed SY mentioned they have no time to choose her dress together so she chose to surprise him because she wanted to look beautiful for the wedding.

Sigh .. looking at the preview the 2nd tube-dress with a flair skirt looks plain ... with the Ajummah pants .. it's hilarious !

Yeah the second dress was plain, but strangely matches JH's suit more, IMO.

When she said they didn't choose the dress together that pretty much confirms they chose not to film a 'wedding suit and dress fitting' bit. Haha wedding dress sponsors must be feeling really sad.

"Tell me when to do it"

Ah, I know she was disappointed, but he also realized it wasn't the right time to kiss her. Too many bad things could have happened with that kiss to even comprehend the magnitude. He was thinking about the future consequences of an innocent kiss. I think he did well by asking her opinion, did she want him to go for it or not? Since she didn't answer, he got his answer. He could have quickly done it though LOL. The funnier thing...he now can't threaten her with a kiss...because now she will call his bluff because  he now knows she wants the kiss!!!!!!

Guest orchidbee02

tell me if i am wrong or not.... :D when JH saw the cheerleader, someone behind him wearing blue-white strip t-shirt is it his manager? @tigermoth84 ig? han sang woo????

Yupps! That's right, I noticed him too! If you realised, he was asked to change seats and a few seconds later he's in the benches a few rows above them. Haha.

Checking out the KSN version of 279, this was surprising --

JbdAPgI.png

yEFFlKZ.png

Maybe one of our Korean speakers can clarify, but this makes it sound like Jongyeon got together the day before to practice? If this is the case, is this the first time JH and SY have mentioned meeting up outside of WGM? :)

was watching the subbed vid,  he really is a possessive guy, i'm loving that!! and how can he ask her about the KISS? *facepalm* really just kiss her hehehe!!  i wish it's that easy.. i'm loving this episode I feel like they on the more serious level of their relationship, i think i'm gonna keep on rewatching this vid again.

Archived