[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

The life of a shipper. We have our ups and downs. Im not a fan of wedding scenes in WGM esp when the couple  does it infront of many people. Coz they know it is fake wedding and they have to go through the ceremony. For couples  who treat this as a job... i think they will be fine but for those who treat this relationship more seriously . .. i dont know... i will feel weird going through the ceremony. So the wedding scenes end up being more abt humour or fun. So i tend to want the wedding scenes to be over as quickly as possible. This couple works better when they are alone. When they are infront of many people, somehow they get a bit more guarded. 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Elzabar

If you watch where they both entered, SY was not wearing the ugly pants.

It's the typical pants that they make all girls wear in variety shows to safeguard of any slip ups due to breeze or change of position.

Guest jlxvx

Im looking forward for the next few episodes. I dont want to conclude anything negative or positive. I just want to see them together. Please be back on track lovey dovies! Hwaiting!

btw~ who is the girl who sits between Sunggyu and Eric??

Don't know her name but she is a comedian...which is something else I wanted to add. 

They are working REALLY hard at bringing humor and "fun" to this...even on a rainy day LOL!!! To bring in this comedian and make the wedding list SO small, then the "game show" MC and all the other MC's. If I might say this wedding looks "thrown" together. 

Now, something romantic would be if SY knew the first part of JH's song...but he wrote the remainder of the rest and surprised her with it!

I'm out ...goodnight all! 

Here are some thoughts about the wedding preview: 

WGM needs to take the romance out as much as possible. This wedding is not expected to be romantic...with the intent towards silly.

Our couple gave us so much romance in one episode they had to take lighten up the feeling of their clips...enough is as good as a feast. How can we get anymore excited than last weeks, so they need to take us down a notch so they can bring us up again. 

It may have bits and pieces of "lovin'", but nothing as intense as last week. 

Jonghwa is there, so part of me feels like he has had a talk with JH about his time on the show. 

@pre ...yes, I also think that maybe JH just did not want to do this whole wedding thing...because it's not natural. He knows what's coming. A lot of harrassing and jokes made by everyone...especially hyungs, being put on the spot with stupid games and what not...nothing at all natural about it. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy that likes to play games...maybe this is natural "pouting" JH. His, "gosh this is irritating" mode. Eric Nam...he doesn't even like them why is he there (sorry, personal opinion).

The wedding did not look like the vibe was a real wedding so how can they feel it. 

SO, Ive decided to just enjoy the next episode as it is. 

^^^^^^  Exactly... this is the vibe I'm getting.  It's just such a hard jerk from one to the other for me.  But yeah, I agree pretty much with this train of thought....

As for the skinship.  They're in a platonic virtual marriage whose gonna french kiss on camera.  That's kind of an exaggerated statement.  I haven't rewatched the episode.  Yes, there is a bit of skinship, but from what I saw SY had to grab his hand to hold it, and he wasn't trying to touch her.  Maybe I did see a completely different episode.  Nothing bad about the baseball game, it was cute, they were cute. What I expected from it.  They weren't overly affectionate, they did whisper in each other's ears which I thought was intimate, but still very friendly.  ...and I don't know what he said, if he said she was "pretty" or not.  I don't speak Korean, so my whole "feeling" about it was based on body spacing, body language, and facial expressions.  In the pre-wedding bit,  SY practically raced down the stairs halfway through.  Felt like he gave her a look and she wanted to get to him to hide as quick as she could.  He didn't smile his usual smiles at her.  It was awkward to me, not based on Busan, but based on everything. Japan, even when he was looking up at the ceiling he had a smile with deep dimples regardless.  This time he seemed agitated.  Maybe I'm blind... lol.....

@pre thank you for the preview video! :D Now there's a bit of a change there coz JH seems a bit more relaxed. And they did a fun wedding as opposed so serious. In a way I'm sort of relieved because with everything happening it feels like a super serious one would have applied more pressure on them, esp JH at this point in time. 

I loved the entrance where they had their shades on and SY did that body wave. These two goodballs. I think the BILs will provide lots of fun, for sure...and is there a game to spray them each time he kisses her hand or does something cheesy? If they are skinshippy again then they will be drenched before the ceremony is over!

@shayiza_stv agreed. I also feel like when the wedding arrives too early it disrupts the flow. But here things were going great and then there was this little hiccup so the idea of the wedding at that time is making us nervous. I think we might be surprised next week. For all you know the editing monkey at MBC screwed us over again this week and we missed some scenes that tied things together.

The pants and the dress is very unflattering though, haha. And yes, like someone mentioned I didn't get a wedding feel from the preview. We'll see how it goes next week, thanks to MBC's editing! Urghh

Guest mcw94

I think JH was just upset for that brief moment because of the dress, which is pretty natural to me. From what I understand, JH has been the type who prefers a conservatively dressed girl (how SY has always been dressing) . Point is, I don't think it's anything to worry about. Men will be men. Judging by how yonghwa was present, I'm pretty sure they had a serious talk about his (YH) time on the show like @happy2bhere has mentioned. Of course it will be hard to top the previous ep because our expectations was skyrocketed. WGM producers are looking for a way to reduce tone us down to lift us up again. I mean, if our expectation became a 10/10 after ep16, we will only expect 10/10 chemistry from the couple which is difficult even for the couples to do. Basically I feel that JH and SY were perfectly natural (look at the practice pitch with the flying kisses sent by our JongYeon couple, and the hand kiss during the wedding in public). It was just so that the wedding serves as an opportunity for the WGM producers to tone us down by giving us a comical wedding, which made it hard for our JongYeon couple to get intimate. They're playing games, who gets intimate playing games??. I mean, that's what I think..

I don't think JH distancing is called as a "cold treatment", if you think in another way, he could be leaning towards his right so that he could see a better view of SY with the wedding dress since they're sitting so close if you're just sitting straightly, you can only see SY face and not her body in whole so probably he leans a little back so that he can get a better view of SY in the wedding dress probably?

Only problem with that idea is that she shifted the jacket to her right shoulder facing JH, which means it was more revealing to the camera and less revealing to him.  So leaning back wasn't gonna give him any view but of his jacket. lol...

Guest wilddove

btw~ who is the girl who sits between Sunggyu and Eric??

Lee kuk ju if im not mistaken

not her.... the one really next to Sunggyu.... dark hair lady.....

and I'm also curious about the short lady in the pink dress with reddish hair seen when JS & MH was in a game......

maybe they are SY's guests......

So all the guests are related to JH and then WGM MCs?  There's no one there representing a connection with SY? Am I right? If so, that's interesting. 

Wonder if the "Wheel of Fortune" is gonna come out to play and we get the imfamous peppero stick. lol..... 

One thing's for sure, SY's wedding dress is now gonna be imfamous.  It's the most talked about thing since we've seen it.  No wonder the girl is a model.  Everyone be talking about her clothing. hahahaha......

If I'm not wrong Minsun noona is there too, all the panel is there

nope she isnt there, only choa, eric nam and the other funny mc guy

mc misun is there too:) en theres anothet girl beside eric cant figure who is she

Wow, I guess that's what happens when we get one epic episode aka last week's one that skyrocked people's expectations for future episodes. Cut the guy some slack, last week JH was everybody's epitome of romanticism and now based on a really poorly edited episode, he immediately turns into the old cold guy that people used to perceive him to be? And suddenly we have to protect SY? Did I even watch the same episode as some of you guys? 

1. Regarding the baseball game: To me, JH and SY looked like a normal couple watching a game with a little bit of banter and teasing here and there and a little bit of skinship here and there. You can't expect them to give the audience (fans) a full public display of affection and I think JH knows that. And they were pretty cute in the car and during practice anyway - the way JH reassured her before the pitch, the way he cheered her on during the beer competition, the way SY wiped off his lips clean without him having to beg for it anymore... small things, remember? 

2. Regarding the food "incident": If you know JH from variety shows, this dude becomes blunt and oblivious once food is around him. So I wouldn't read too much into it either.

3. Regarding the cheerleaders: JH is a guy after all. And aren't we used to both of them teasing each other and making each other jealous? Look at JH face when SY was smiling from ear to ear after Jingoo's video message. I remember when people were bashing on SY for provoking JH on the train to Busan by constantly asking for Jingoo. Now people are bashing on JH. Let them tease and make each other jealous, they don't really seem to mind and even enjoy their respective cute displays of jealousy. 

4. Regarding THE dress: Well, that has got to be the most ridiculous reason for JH to become distant. People took that issue way out of proportion. Thinking back to the Japanese spa scene, I assume he just wanted to be respectful and not be in her face just like he was staring at the sky when SY removed her towel. Let's be honest, SY looked absolutely stunning and hot in that dress and it must have made him a tiny bit flustered.

So, all in all, as some have been pointing it out, this episode was definitely a filler but not any less cute and sweet. I think no episode will ever top the proposal episode (unless of course we get a bed scene in the future maybe?) and I guess, people just have had too high expectations for today. I, for once, am just enjoying the ride with JH and SY  together and look very much forward to next week's fun wedding. A tiny part of me can't wait to see the whole band of CNBLUE and Infinite's Sunggyu, that dude is hands down one of the most direct and hilarious idols out there. 

Archived