[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest district_BEC

base on the preview pics..i think, it will be the wedding first then the baseball game! look at jonghyun's hair, he has a new haircut in baseball game pics!

I think that the baseball game was before the wedding (after busan trip cuz it looks the same as when they were there) and his hair grew out by the time the wedding happened.. 

btw.. does anybody know what's up with his guitar? LOL tf happened to the head? 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cLoSetQUEEN

base on the preview pics..i think, it will be the wedding first then the baseball game! look at jonghyun's hair, he has a new haircut in baseball game pics!

The baseball game happened on May 21. The wedding happened on June 17 that's why JongHyun's hair was shorter on baseball game.  

ohhhhohhhhh...hehehe...i forgot the timeline! thanks for the answer...

The baseball game happened on May 21. The wedding happened on June 17 that's why JongHyun's hair was shorter on baseball game.  

between May 21 and June 17, they didnt shot anything? thats a long time

@burningwithlove haha, it's okay love, i'm still alive, one or two gargle is just a fraction that i'm willing to pay, LOL. reading your post again, suddenly i remember about @amatris stories about how her dad admire her mom. That was totally a touchy story, really! That when a man really love her women, there's no mountain to high, rivers to deep. 

@Netka85 Ha, the song we mentions might telling on which generation we've belong, lol!Gosh that song particularly brought me back a lot of memories. And yeah, i think it's kinda fitting with them too :)

@iheartporo92 wow, your avatar really make me missing dokko jin! :D anyway, so the wedding was actually took place on 17th june? How do you know about that, had it been cover in the news outlet?

Just added 1 chapter to my fanfic, guys. I think i'm gonna take some rest, lol. I've been writing those chapters in 2 days span. See, i think i'm officially under jongyeon's spell. I delurked after camping for a month here, then what now? i'm writing a fanpic. ha!

So please keep coming and chim in you guys, i'm thoroughly enjoying everybody company here :)

Guest iheartpororo92

@burningwithlove haha, it's okay love, i'm still alive, one or two gargle is just a fraction that i'm willing to pay, LOL. reading your post again, suddenly i remember about @amatris stories about how her dad admire her mom. That was totally a touchy story, really! That when a man really love her women, there's no mountain to high, rivers to deep. 

@Netka85 Ha, the song we mentions might telling on which generation we've belong, lol!Gosh that song particularly brought me back a lot of memories. And yeah, i think it's kinda fitting with them too :)

@iheartporo92 wow, your avatar really make me missing dokko jin! :D anyway, so the wedding was actually took place on 17th june? How do you know about that, had it been cover in the news outlet?

Just added 1 chapter to my fanfic, guys. I think i'm gonna take some rest, lol. I've been writing those chapters in 2 days span. See, i think i'm officially under jongyeon's spell. I delurked after camping for a month here, then what now? i'm writing a fanpic. ha!

So please keep coming and chim in you guys, i'm thoroughly enjoying everybody company here :)

It was posted few pages back.:) A WGM staff posted a photo at Hans Gallery on June 17(the location of the wedding preview). Also, JH posted a selca wearing SY's white shirt gift(Remember SY asked him to wear that shirt on their day) Nothing is confirmed yet tho.:) 

DC Gall fans also updated their timeline and June 17 is the "wedding" day. 

:) 

i'm really supposed to be sleeping, but i'm still scrolling here. this is so bad. lol

anyway, to shed light on jonghyun's guitar- it's just another type of guitar called headless, for obvious reasons. i can't recognize what brand jonghyun is using, but here's one of the famous brands, steinberger, for reference:

3_zps5myu7pfo.jpg

That SY :rolleyes:Killer Stare......

th?&id=JN.eO2FtT%2bxh%2bxbRQptkl8D4w&w=3

It doesn't matter if it is a pretty girl or a cheerleader or someone famous you can't control human nature! But I have a feeling that SY has it all under control.  She doesn't have to say a word, one look and JH knows what's on her mind!!!  It drives him crazy in a sweet kind of way.  Sometimes I think he thinks its sexy and has really changed.  He seems to enjoy when she knows what he is thinking.  SY draws him in with those eyes he loves so much and says I got you and there is no where you can hide!!! LOL:lol:  I don't like Jealousy very much either to be honest but I think in their case it's all about growing in their relationship and learning to trust. It also brings on a warm feeling when you know the other person cares enough to get upset as crazy as that sounds. His tick for Her tack!  Her push for His pull!  No matter how it starts the ending is always the same  smiles & laughter!!!

The wedding I'm hoping what ever kind they choose that it's not rushed!  I kind of like the whole picking out the dress together and wedding photo shoot etc... Friends & family sharing that moment with them.  But I am also reminded of how JH is the kind of man who also believes in keeping special words and maybe moments for the real world not the WGM world if you know what I mean.  So I won't be surprised if they do go down the simple & more private road either.  JH & SY seem to do best when they are alone in their comfort zone. I wasn't surprised to see SY pick out a sexy dress either!!!  He is always protecting her in so many ways treating her as though he never forgets that she is younger and less experienced. She said it in a song last episode look at me in a different light!   Maybe this was her way on continuing to remind him that hey I am all of that, but I am also a woman who has passion & desires too!!!  Just as he places his jacket over her, to remind her that everything she is inside & out is better left for him alone.  Sit tight because I have a feeling no matter what age we are they will continue to teach all of us a few new things about ROMANCE.......:wub::wub:

I love what Jonghyun said to Seungyeon when he gave her the ring...

JH : If  you put it(ring) on, You can't run away...... It fits perfectly!

SY : It does. How'd you know?

JH : It was your last chance to run away when we were meeting with my family.... but now that you have the ring on, you have to live with me..

SY : Is this a proposal?

JH : Yes. You'll marry me, right?

Seungyeon nods...

As expected from the Lee Family, The Romantist.... Romantic drama material 100%, JongYeon. I really adores them!

Guest guitarpick851

just a thought..

did u guys notice how these two position themselves while walking?

he likes to put his one arm on her shoulder and his hand on the lower part of her arm just above the elbow

her body has to twist by 45 degrees close to his body, one breast is pressed on his lower chest..

he wants her to put her arm around  his waist too...

her hips is pressed on his upper thighs...

we tried it with my friends ....lol...cant stop laughing.... it was tiring

but damn....... it feels really gooooood..........

sorry..... (pervert mode has been activated since saturday)

sorry fellow brownies.....i think im crazy now...hehehehe

OHMY!I need to reenact it, lol!First hand experience :D

i'm really supposed to be sleeping, but i'm still scrolling here. this is so bad. lol

anyway, to shed light to jonghyun's guitar- it's just another type of guitar called a headless, for obvious reasons. i can't recognize what brand jonghyun is using, but here's one of the famous brands, steinberger, for reference:

i was literally checking out for this too...glad u post it first...apparently this guitar not as awesome as normal guitar...just the string was reduced n easier to travel...as said in guitar forum...im not an expert by the way...hehe

OHMY!I need to reenact it, lol!First hand experience :D

lol...hv u guys tried the hand sniffing recharge already???haha...i'm too shy to do it outside from our house...haha

just a thought..

he likes to put his one arm on her shoulder and his hand on the lower part of her arm just above the elbow

her body has to twist by 45 degrees close to his body, one breast is pressed on his lower chest..

LMAO !!! I will do testimonial with my hubby shortly hahahaha  another lovey dovey after hand kissing and forehead kissing.. woah this is crazy LOL

Guest district_BEC

anyway, to shed light to jonghyun's guitar- it's just another type of guitar called a headless, for obvious reasons. i can't recognize what brand jonghyun is using, but here's one of the famous brands, steinberger, for reference:

Whoaa... that's unusual.. but cool! Never seen it before.. LOL question now is how to tune it .. haha but thanks for the info! ^_^ 

just a thought..

LMAO !!! I will do testimonial with my hubby shortly hahahaha  another lovey dovey after hand kissing and forehead kissing.. woah this is crazy LOL

i am now pronounce brownies are officially crazy for bee skinship....lol....hahaha...my husband also curious what happened to me with all those unfamiliar attempts...hahaha

Guest erin21

Oh theres headless guitar... thabk you for that info...:rolleyes::D

Archived