[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most guys like to see their girls in hot showy clothes themselves...but don't really like if it involves other guys ogling over their girlfriend at the same time. It's because guys know how other men think. If a man sees a woman in "sexy" clothes who he doesn't know anything about he tends to have...let's just say "inappropriate" and possibly even disrespectful thoughts about her...even if he's a nice guy. Men tend not to be able to control such thoughts apparently. However, when it's his girlfriend or wife who he loves, he just sees a beautiful woman, with a beautiful body, who he loves and respects. The problem is that he knows that other men who don't know his wife or girlfriend won't be thinking such respectful thoughts about her and this bothers most men. I can definitely understand and respect guys who think this way because to me it shows how much respect they have for their ladies and the fact they want them to always be viewed with respect. This is just stuff I learnt from guys who are friends of mine haha.

Usually we girls just think we want to look cute and confident but sometimes its good to be aware of the thoughts our clothing choices can illicit in the opposite sex. From there we can choose whether or not we care lol. But in a relationship, I think its good if your boyfriend or husband cares about things like that because I find it really odd when I hear some guys say things like 'they want to show everyone how hot their girlfriend is'...that just sounds like they don't really care about her at all, to me. Just my opinion though.

Sorry for out of topic, btw :) 

THIS ! My guys BF actually said this kinda thing to me since they noticed me and other girls wore short or lowcut shirt. Their exact words like this :

"We (guys), grateful to be presented such a great scenery (i.e long legs in display), but we really hate if our gf wearing such a revealing clothes like that" 

Mind you, in my country people still tend to notice if you are wearing such kinda clothes by using public transportations or in elder presence. Sometimes people consider it impolite here. 

Btw, @erin21 , please dont quote pics , dear :) 

It's been warned before by others bcs that's against soompi rules and could make this thread being shut down

THIS ! My guys BF actually said this kinda thing to me since they noticed me and other girls wore short or lowcut shirt. Their exact words like this :

"We (guys), grateful to be presented such a great scenery (i.e long legs in display), but we really hate if our gf wearing such a revealing clothes like that" 

Mind you, in my country people still tend to notice if you are wearing such kinda clothes by using public transportations or in elder presence. Sometimes people consider it impolite here. 

Btw, @erin21 , please dont quote pics , dear :) 

It's been warned before by others bcs that's against soompi rules and could make this thread being shut down

I couldnt see anything wrong on sy dress wearing on that wedding set up. the place is not  a church wedding that she should attire a proper wedding gown..its approprieate to the scenery a casual one and it suit to her beautiful body..its just that we are focusing on jh being possesive to her wife thats why the reflection for sy wearing that is not nice. beside that moment is not a  public placed  that anybody can see her wearing that sexy dress..sy is really stunning there in her outfit..teasing jh makes she really feels this man is really mine..just my thought:)))

Uuh oh, seems that i'm late to the "sexy" party eh? hah.. Men! They're visual creature, they love seeing beautiful thing. There was study shows that almost 85% male between 20-30 yo have a sexy thought every 52 seconds and women think about it once a day. Although this study is also being counter as to why use the "52" number in it, since most of the self help book using this "52" number. And being questioned to whether the study was legit or not.

But anyway, as a commoner without scientific background, i think that most of us agreed that men in general are easily getting distracted to have dirty thought when they being exposed to a sexy visual,right? So yeah, it's just their nature. Even in my believe system, this also being mentioned, "When you see a beautiful women , go back home to your wife". 

Anyway, i watched JH cut in Cheongdomdam 111. The scene was in FNC dining room, if i'm not mistaken.  There were JH, and guys from FT Island. They were talking about the NFlying event in some music show. JH said that he was going to that music show to show support for NFlying as a sunbae. But then the FTIsland guys blurts out: Ah, you only want to see the girls groups! And JH got flustered and gesture a "Shhhhhhh.." by pointing his index finger to his mouth with a lil smirking. and i was though, oh, this boy is naughty, naughty, naughty.

Watching the scene and comparing his action during the baseball again, all i can say; JH is being consistent, LOL. Well, it's normal for guy to go oogle the scenery. you can oogle and sunk in your drool pool, JH. but NOT WHEN YOU WERE WITH YOUR WIFE, BICHASSO?! He need a smack in the head. hahahaha

and, ah. about the wedding. I wont worry much. really. JUST BRING IT DOWN, MBC. SURPRISE US!

Watching the scene and comparing his action during the baseball again, all i can say; JH is being consistent, LOL. Well, it's normal for guy to go oogle the scenery. you can oogle and sunk in your droll pool, JH. but NOT WHEN YOU WERE WITH YOUR WIFE, BICHASSO?! He need a smack in the head. hahahaha

and, ah. about the wedding. I wont worry much. really. JUST BRING IT DOWN, MBC. SURPRISE US!

for me he just a normal straight guys who like to see a beautiful things. but when the "thing' is mine, only i can see it. ME MYSELF AND I. but excited reaction in front of your wife??!! the right words - yes you want to die ?? LOL 

i do agree with @brownie1204 , maybe SY wanted to take revenge and see how JH reaction when she wear something daring. how he feel? what will he do? what will he say? its kinda SY try to seduce and  try to catch JH attention directly. 

and i like the surprise MBC giving us on this week preview. oh i cant wait! 

@nehl0801 i dont mind with sy dress too. Basically she has a great body so she could pull any outfits and still look beautiful, imo :) 

though honestly i think we will only get snippet abt the wedding in tomorrow episode, since most of preview pics are abt baseball game. So, i dont wanna expect and speculate too much abt the wedding scene 

i just kinda agree and understood with some statements in the post that i've quoted abt guy's possesiveness, hence i edited my post with im sorry for out of topic . Not really reflected my opinion abt sy's dress. :)

hahaha, yea about the throwing threaten here and there by both party, that just really convey the organic development about their relationship? I mean, during the earlier episode, they only share a low-explosive glare when it comes to deal with jealousy. But look at their banter now : YOU WANNA DIE? YOU WANNA GET YOUR SKULL CRACKED? LOL.

yep, i guess the wedding snippet would last a mere in a minute, then we gonna spend the whole week digging this thread waiting for the spreading clues being brought here by BIU (Brownies Investigation Unit), lol. I've gotta feeling that the wedding is goin to be Hella awesome. I'm excited!

Related to this topic, I was watching the Japan episodes last night with the hot springs scene and JH just could not look at SY when she took off her robe and sat their in her towel. It wasn't that he didn't want to...he didn't think it was right and he kept looking up. In this case he was starting to like this girl and he couldn't probably look at her like he would a girl he didn't know and was just staring at from afar or something. He actually got flustered about it all. But when he saw her coming down the stairs in the latest preview, her shoulders bare, his reaction was so different. We have to see the episode to really see how he reacts but we can see the progression with these two...

JH has gone from: "oh gosh, I shouldn't look...is it ok to look?" to "Look at her...that's my woman...and she's gorgeous...and I cannot take my eyes off her". :wub:

@shinesun their jokes and comments now beautifully reflect how comfortable they are with one another. The tension and sparkage is hotter than ever but the familiarity that has set it is a wonderful thing. :D 

@burningwithlove  argghhhhh, i'm gargling while reading your post!hahahaha,, the feeeelssss.  yep, i think you really on point on that. He's proud of his woman yes, but he also worry. He really 110% sure that his wife is hot, so he just wanna keep it for himself. LOL.. but well, just like you said, we only had a 7 seconds glimpse of what was really goin on, so we just wait (IM)patiently until the ep aired :D

@nehl0801 i dont mind with sy dress too. Basically she has a great body so she could pull any outfits and still look beautiful, imo :) 

though honestly i think we will only get snippet abt the wedding in tomorrow episode, since most of preview pics are abt baseball game. So, i dont wanna expect and speculate too much abt the wedding scene 

i just kinda agree and understood with some statements in the post that i've quoted abt guy's possesiveness, hence i edited my post with im sorry for out of topic . Not really reflected my opinion abt sy's dress. :)

tnx for enlighten me girl:) its not also that i misunderstand ur post en as wat uve said maybe this was only a teaser fr that wed thingy!

@nehl0801 no probs :) actually i kinda afraid maybe im the one who misunderstood ur comment XD since i couldnt hear the intonation (problems with written words :) ) thank God it wasn't the case :))

English isnt my 1st languange tho, even i could hold decent convos with it, but yeah im not really sure abt the written words :)

Hopefully tomorrow's epi could be epic as usual ! Im still high from the latest one though hihi

JH was affected more by.....south from the bare shoulder........ if you know what I mean :P

tumblr_ma60aiarpz1qgiq62o1_500.gif

Hohohoho....ahem. Excuse me but my mind is being devious again. ;) @wilddove you're helping the deviousness, hehe. :D 

@shinesun sorry about that! ;) Haha. Hope you didn't swallow any of that gargle... ;) Its definitely a combination of things: as you so rightly said there's pride and admiration and I think his feelings are going to be all over the place. Can't wait! :D

I really like her wedding dress. She looks beautifull, elegant and sexy:D And he really likes what he see... Maybe he little worried about the others, but when I saw his eyes and smile..LOL:lol: She is trouble...

PS. I lately listening old song and when I hear Savage Garden  "I know I loved you" I was thinking that could be wonderful if he sing that song for her...

Maybe it's intuition 
But some things you just don't question 
Like in your eyes 
I see my future in an instant 
And there it goes 
I think I've found my best friend 
I know that it might sound more than a little crazy 
But I believe 

I knew I loved you before I met you 
I think I dreamed you into life 
I have been waiting all my life 

There's just no rhyme or reason 
Only this sense of completion 
And in your eyes 
I see the missing pieces 
I'm searching for 
I think I've found my way home 

I know that it might sound more than a little crazy 
But I believe 

A thousand angels dance around you 
I am complete now that I've found you 

Guest cLoSetQUEEN

base on the preview pics..i think, it will be the wedding first then the baseball game! look at jonghyun's hair, he has a new haircut in baseball game pics!

Guest iheartpororo92

base on the preview pics..i think, it will be the wedding first then the baseball game! look at jonghyun's hair, he has a new haircut in baseball game pics!

The baseball game happened on May 21. The wedding happened on June 17 that's why JongHyun's hair was shorter on baseball game.  

Archived