[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My dear @Rowina have i told you that :

I:wub::wub::wub::wub:LOVE :wub::wub::wub::wub: YOU?!

Thank you so much for spare our life to be more bearable to live!hahahaha. And welcome to all new delurker, let's rock this thread out and spazz like we only got 1 day to love, kkkkk

Oh, gosh. It's really good weekend, right!I'm really in the good shape right now, got a mini honey dose from the  translated text preview and got to see the preview pictures too. Oh, that JH eyes sided SY is just scream "KYEOP!KYEOP!"

And, oh guys, i just add 2 new chapters on my fan pic HERE! I'm so ecstatic right now,lol!I even neglect my house chores, lol. i got it so bad :P

Guest rainmoon

Based on Uncle Google, Richard Simmons and Obama will be their wedding guests? Uncle Google, you spoil the surprise! Hahaha

Why the heck did those two names came out of the translation? 

they must be huge fans as well ... And had some connections somehow and was able to attend ....

@Ellie_Tanne hehehehehehhehee ... Bahahaha :w00t:

Based on Uncle Google, Richard Simmons and Obama will be their wedding guests? Uncle Google, you spoil the surprise! Hahaha

they must be huge fans as well ... And had some connections somehow and was able to attend ....

@Ellie_Tanne hehehehehehhehee ... Bahahaha :w00t:

I said earlier, Brownies are scattered around the world. Bahahahahahahaha Obama and Richard Simmons, why no tell us you're Brownies too !! HI-LA-RI-OUS :w00t:

Guest mcw94

Thanks for your hard work and translations guys. Can't wait to know what JH said after the Jingoo voice mail. Heh. Can someone translate the 2 most recent sky pics from JH IG?

He is always very possesive of SY. He can't let others see how sexy his wife is. Maybe because he does not want other guys to chase after his wife. SY is the same though, she hates it when he tries to look at another girl. She was branding him already as if telling other girls to back off, he's mine.

I'm very excited for tomorrow. We sure will be having a party here. Lets just hope soompi will be good on us.

So even after the preview pictures and translations, none of it makes sense to me still.  

They are saying that they have the wedding, but there's no one there.  They don't say anything about MH giving a bouquet or guess who attends.  They only say they received a video wedding congratulations message.  But it is the "wedding" not the "pre-wedding photo shoot" because they didn't refer to it that way.  

...so, in the end, does this mean no one was available to show up even after they sent out the invitations and everything???  No wonder WGM was able to keep it under wraps from prying WGM fan's eyes. ...I wonder with how real everything was feeling and such the couple opted not to do a "real" wedding but one of those Taiwanese Drama-style "wedding ceremony" were you either make a vow and don't do the deed or get the license and go to a church by yourselves later on when you get around to it.  ...If you've ever watched any length TW-Dramas, you'll know what I'm referring to....  ...I'm gonna prepare myself for it, so I'm not disappointed and heartbroken they don't do a big wedding like SoLim and JongAh couple did.... 

I think tomorrow just wedding teaser..... the real wedding maybe next week...  :D

From your computer typed post to God's ears.  I really, really want a BIG wedding. I mean, MCs already say it looks like a real drama, might as well just go with it.  IT WORKS! hahaha....

So even after the preview pictures and translations, none of it makes sense to me still.  

They are saying that they have the wedding, but there's no one there.  They don't say anything about MH giving a bouquet or guess who attends.  They only say they received a video wedding congratulations message.

maybe, jin goo couldn't make it to the wedding, so he sent his congratulatory message. Probably, the guess it's a surprise, so they hide it from us.

I think tomorrow just wedding teaser..... the real wedding maybe next week...  :D

From your computer typed post to God's ears.  I really, really want a BIG wedding. I mean, MCs already say it looks like a real drama, might as well just go with it.  IT WORKS! hahaha....

I can't put a pic in this forum, but I saw their wed set... and it was pretty... there are many seats for invitations.... and i am sure JS and MH will come according MH will bring his flower bouquet for SY....

so don't worry... it will pretty wedding... mbc will make sure because many fans want it... especially international fans who all very romantic :D 

maybe tomorrow just a teaser kinda a wedding rehearsal - walking to the isle, last practicing the song together and SY want to show the sexiness to JH only and will change to other dress for the big day... arghhh definitely MAYBE.. delulu mode in on now wahahaha.... i really want a BIG wedding for them, surrounding with their friends and family. and i hope 1 full episode cover the wedding ceremony only. 

Guest Hickk

I'm glad there's no mention of guests in the preview. Maybe it really is just a rehearsal/photo session first. That means JH can rest easy, because.... of that dress. And, like someone mentioned, SY was very relaxed when singing. Didn't seem like they were performing.

hahahaha that could be a Wedding History in Korea lol...maybe wedding prev that mbc show to us is just the first part of the wed but atleast we know already that they have wedding ceremony.

@amastris ive watched the tawain drama of jerry yan and tong li ya " loving never forgetting" wer they went to the city hall to register and do their vows..

Archived